PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers Dont wax their Eyebrows

Jim Brown
03-12-2009, 09:47 PM
Some guys wax their eyebrows..those metro guys but not crossdressers. Weird, huh. Since I found out that I'm 15% more gay if some dude wax their eyebrow and have a girl eyebrow like the person below below, get their nails did and look like the person below...their getting sweet spider monkey loving.

So...anyone knows who this is ?

Ok ladies no need to get your panties in a bunch, I think I've taken out the insensitive part. And if its still offensive, well don't blame me, blame the govt. I was born and raise in the ghetto, I'm just a product of my environment.

Takingbackme
03-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Dont knwo who it is, but I like it!

flabbybody
03-12-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm thinking part-timer but who gives a fuk
I dig that pic JB so guess I'm in your 15% club

cassy_cassard
03-12-2009, 10:40 PM
I wax them... or remove them otherwise ;)

Paladin
03-13-2009, 01:15 AM
i think you are at least up to 30 or 45% more gay now!

susi1045
03-13-2009, 01:23 AM
well you all 100 % gay just do not want to admited at once you go 15% by 15 % ..

Nowhere
03-13-2009, 01:36 AM
I don't exactly get the point of the thread. Yes, that's a Part-time crossdresser. I don't think anyone on the street would confuse it. Quit getting hung up on the gay/straight thing. Everything here (I guess, other than the one GG thread) is 'gay' to some degree, whether you like it or not.

flabbybody
03-13-2009, 01:56 AM
point of thread:
who is she?
where can i meet her?

Danielle Foxx
03-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Very Idiotic post - shallow and you are an asshole

phobun
03-13-2009, 02:50 AM
I agree.

Jim Brown
03-13-2009, 04:39 AM
point of thread:
who is she?
where can i meet her?

exactly, all that other stuff was just a prelude. Geez

What an asshole? little whole me? Shallow, yes that I am, but an asshole, D you hurt me. I may be retarded but I'm not an asshole. I'm a nice guy, you just have to get to know me.

justatransgirl
03-13-2009, 09:58 AM
-------------

igotmacedbymimi:(
03-13-2009, 03:39 PM
To the original poster.

Stop trying to deny the fact that you are bisexual.

If you like ts then you are bisexual. Nothing more, nothing less to it. Its not a crime to be bisexual, no one actually cares if you are bisexual, its a label, it means nothing. But that is what you are, deal with it.

The more you try to pretend that its ok to like a ts but gay to like a tv is so schoolboy, it is pathetic.

You like cock, now get over it, nobody cares, deal with your own insecurity and go out and suck a cock if you like, the world will not end.

phobun
03-13-2009, 04:41 PM
To the original poster.

If you like ts then you are bisexual. Nothing more, nothing less to it. Its not a crime to be bisexual, no one actually cares if you are bisexual, its a label, it means nothing. But that is what you are, deal with it.

The more you try to pretend that its ok to like a ts but gay to like a tv is so schoolboy, it is pathetic.

You like cock, now get over it, nobody cares, deal with your own insecurity and go out and suck a cock if you like, the world will not end.
Bisexual would imply that he likes females. Where is the evidence of that? It is clear that he likes cock, wants to fuck "him" and is worried about his activities with respect to "don't ask don't tell".

But looking through his posts, I don't see much convincing evidence that he is not anything but gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Perhaps being in the Air Force, if his boyfriend wears a skirt and wig, it allows him to fly under the radar easier.

Jim Brown
03-13-2009, 05:08 PM
To the original poster.

Bisexual would imply that he likes females. Where is the evidence of that? It is clear that he likes cock, wants to fuck "him" and is worried about his activities with respect to "don't ask don't tell".

But looking through his posts, I don't see much convincing evidence that he is not anything but gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Perhaps being in the Air Force, if his boyfriend wears a skirt and wig, it allows him to fly under the radar easier.

I like turtles!

Nowhere
03-13-2009, 05:13 PM
I agree.

OMG - I find myself agreeing with phobun...

And directing this at Nowhere - people of any persuasion are not "its."

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Have you even read every other post i've made here?

This is personally terribly annoying since almost all of them have been sensible about terminology. Fine. 'He.' You're preaching to the choir.

Waste your time on scolding me on one of nearly 800 posts.

Ugh. :x

justatransgirl
03-14-2009, 02:08 AM
-------------

Jim Brown
04-20-2009, 04:59 AM
Seriously dawg, who the fuck is this??

Jim Brown
04-20-2009, 05:00 AM
seriously

Alyssa87
04-20-2009, 05:34 AM
so?
we all gotta start somewhere.

Silcc69
04-20-2009, 05:38 AM
Looks like a generic club kid to me.

Jim Brown
04-20-2009, 05:45 AM
Issue resolved, Thanx to AleX C.

Looks like a generic club kid to me.

Actually, she a transsexual according to her myspace.