PDA

View Full Version : Kelz......................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Just wanted to say I met Kelly Shore last night, cool ass chick, very sociable. Best of luck Kelly, hope Maury doesnt have you come home and fuck Connie after the show...................

BLKGSXR
03-11-2009, 07:30 PM
Just wanted to say I met Kelly Shore last night, cool ass chick, very sociable. Best of luck Kelly, hope Maury doesnt have you come home and fuck Connie after the show................... Is she as blonde as we thought?On top of that Did HAZE SM that?

susi1045
03-11-2009, 07:33 PM
Yes jw she is a very nice girl. it was a plesure to meet you kelly . see you at the chat hugs kisses vivi

Helvis2012
03-11-2009, 08:02 PM
I got laid last night. Did you?

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2009, 05:11 AM
Thank you so much Johnny and Vivi! It was nice meeting you both too! It was also nice meeting Slinky, Flabbybody, and MR NYCE he is so sweet!

The Maury show was fun and went amazing for me lol I was said to be the only female in the first round it was bikini portion so take that Johnny on my body lol I had a sunshine (my name on the show) fanclub after the show I took tons of pics with a bunch of the crowd after the show. As soon as my new friend Jamie also on the show gets the pictures I'll post them!!

Overall we all had fun all of us girls its really not that bad. Only complaint I had is that they say boy and and not transsexual or even tranny. Erica said she's been trying to get that changed for years.

Maury was not approachable at all and kind of a dick to other girls and his staff. Jamie asked to take a pic with him and he acted exasperated she said and she said he was like that the last time she was on. Who knows maybe we just catch him on bad days!

P.S. Thanks Sunny for being so personable you are beautiful inside and out from what I gathered!

flabbybody
03-12-2009, 06:27 AM
lol
Mr NYCE. thats how we should start addressing him as

great meeting you Kelly

tsntx
03-12-2009, 08:21 AM
[quote="KellyShore"]Thank you so much Johnny and Vivi! It was nice meeting you both too! It was also nice meeting Slinky, Flabbybody, and MR NYCE he is so sweet!

The Maury show was fun and went amazing for me lol I was said to be the only female in the first round it was bikini portion so take that Johnny on my body lol I had a sunshine (my name on the show) fanclub after the show I took tons of pics with a bunch of the crowd after the show. As soon as my new friend Jamie also on the show gets the pictures I'll post them!!

Overall we all had fun all of us girls its really not that bad. Only complaint I had is that they say boy and and not transsexual or even tranny. Erica said she's been trying to get that changed for years.

Maury was not approachable at all and kind of a dick to other girls and his staff. Jamie asked to take a pic with him and he acted exasperated she said and she said he was like that the last time she was on. Who knows maybe we just catch him on bad days!

P.S. Thanks Sunny for being so personable you are beautiful inside and out from what I gathered![/quote
yeah hes a dick

he yelled at an asst. when they brought him a drink and NONE of the asst. look him in the face when hes talking to them

on a sidenote im still confused what happened with jesse bc when i talked to the producer on sat they asked me if i knew jesses number was "619 ______" so they could call and confirm w/ her

i said i didnt know

justatransgirl
03-12-2009, 08:33 AM
I was said to be the only female in the first round it was bikini portion

And just remember you owe it all to Dr. C! LOL :-)

Glad you had a good time Kelly, and the other girls. My comments on the other thread were more from an esoteric standpoint.

Too bad Maury is a spoiled ass. All the more reason to gold dig him.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)