PDA

View Full Version : Chrianna...................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-11-2009, 04:16 AM
this chris brown & rhianna thing has gone way too far

I'm not condoning what he did, but I think Oprah's comments needed to be kept to herself and the matter being discussed on Larry King was overkill also.

blckhaze
03-11-2009, 04:19 AM
its because he and her are young black folk and they wanna try and reach a lost generation.

His next album will go platinum in record time.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-11-2009, 04:25 AM
you don't also think it's because they could never get Ike Turner so they're going after Chris "Ike" Brown for payback?!?

blckhaze
03-11-2009, 04:28 AM
you don't also think it's because they could never get Ike Turner so they're going after Chris "Ike" Brown for payback?!?

nah.
they had plenty others since then.

David justice on Haley
Haley on eric bennet (ROFL)
Mike tyson on Robin Givens
just to name a few.

sugdaddie69
03-11-2009, 04:30 AM
Its ALL about TV ratings with Oprah.Rihanna and Chris are actually recording a duet as we speak.I don't codone what happened either,but the oprahs,ellens,rosie,larry king need to look in their own closets,and mine their own busniess.People like Oprah come off as pimping this situation,as oppose to concern about a lost generation.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-11-2009, 04:31 AM
wasn't Oprah a hoe earlier in life?

sugdaddie69
03-11-2009, 04:41 AM
If you believe in Stedman,you believe in the tooth fairy.

sugdaddie69
03-11-2009, 04:49 AM
Yeah she played Halle and David Justice for all the ratings they could generate.I'm not anti-les,but how can women,that don't deal with men,voice an objective opinion--Oprah,Ellen,Fuck Rosie.

Willie Escalade
03-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Telling Ellen to look in her own closet... :lol:

Fox
03-11-2009, 10:48 AM
It was getting out of control when the local news station (ABC 7 in LA) brought in psychologists to analyze the situation. Really? Really? Do you really need to bring psychologists in to analyze a fucking teen relationship (celebs or not)?

Coroner
03-11-2009, 01:26 PM
Itīs not the first and not the last media sensation.

jjhill
03-11-2009, 02:18 PM
This day in age it takes an artist forever to go platinum. Seeing how Chris lost alot of fans, and radio play (he's no NWA) I doubt he goes platinum in the first week. The book they're writing will, but the album might take a while for him. Rhianna's on the other hand will go platinum within a few weeks

Ts CinthyaNY
03-11-2009, 05:22 PM
She just love to be abused, who knows... How would I let a guy to got me that way and the media circus, so I would get him back... Hope he beat the shit out of her every single day see if she regret at some point...

bassman2546
03-11-2009, 07:16 PM
Agreed. Everyone thinks Oprah means well, and I'm sure to an extent she does, but it's all about business and ratings to her. Oh and eating.

T-girl hound
03-11-2009, 07:23 PM
If they really wanted to help they would counsel them outside the public eye.

Nowhere
03-11-2009, 07:28 PM
its because he and her are young black folk and they wanna try and reach a lost generation.

His next album will go platinum in record time.

I don't deny the record will go platinum in record time, but "lost generation" my ass.

Every man has a choice to act the way he does, and you can NOT blame that on a "generation."

BLKGSXR
03-11-2009, 07:29 PM
She just love to be abused, who knows... How would I let a guy to got me that way and the media circus, so I would get him back... Hope he beat the shit out of her every single day see if she regret at some point..."GULP" Cinthya dont ya think thats a bit harsh?