PDA

View Full Version : The Maury Show Dumped Me!!!

jesseflo
03-11-2009, 01:31 AM
i was also scheduled to be on the maury show with kelly and sadly got dumped by them for some unknown reason. but rather than be professional and let me know personally i had been dumped they let me sit here for 3 days with no answer (even though they called ME asking me to be on the show)and eventually shemale club(after writing them a email) got a bullshit email back after 2 days saying they didnt know who i talked to but maybe next time.which was bullshit because when i called them wanting to know what was going on the woman who was in charge knew who i was without me even telling her i was jesse. so she definitely knew who i talked to. but whatever! their loss. just pisses me off to schedule me and then dump me without telling me anything.very unprofessional

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-11-2009, 01:34 AM
IMO they did you a favor.....................
You really are above Maury and his lynch mob audience
how Kelly got suckered into doing it is beyond me
hopefully Haze will spidermonkey her common sense back into her and she'll cancel........

How much were you gonna get paid anyway, a few hundred??!?

Tepres
03-11-2009, 01:39 AM

jesseflo
03-11-2009, 01:46 AM
hopefully Haze will spidermonkey her common sense back into her and she'll cancel........

yeah it didnt pay much just 450 . i didnt really want to do the show anyways but i thought it may be good publicity for my site but oh well. yes i suppose it was a favor in disguise as i probably would not have enjoyed it.

martinl10
03-11-2009, 01:49 AM
You're better off. The Hell with them!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-11-2009, 01:53 AM

yeah it didnt pay much just 450 . i didnt really want to do the show anyways but i thought it may be good publicity for my site but oh well. yes i suppose it was a favor in disguise as i probably would not have enjoyed it.

Allow me to tell you what you missed...........

You missed the show putting you up in a room literally the size of your bathroom. You missed a pre-show meet & greet with a bunch of drugged up chicks, you missed having to change into various outfits so a bunch of closet dudes and their sisters try to decide whether or not you're a man or a woman............

At best the party tonight would have been the highlight of your trip......

LTR_Seeker
03-11-2009, 01:55 AM
yeah idiots people in crowd yelling at you sayings thats a man i dont why ts goon there to take that negative abuse

Nikka
03-11-2009, 01:56 AM
sorry to hear Jesse, welcome to the TV biz

phobun
03-11-2009, 02:00 AM
i was also scheduled to be on the maury show with kelly and sadly got dumped by them for some unknown reason. but rather than be professional and let me know personally i had been dumped they let me sit here for 3 days with no answer (even though they called ME asking me to be on the show)and eventually shemale club(after writing them a email) got a bullshit email back after 2 days saying they didnt know who i talked to but maybe next time.which was bullshit because when i called them wanting to know what was going on the woman who was in charge knew who i was without me even telling her i was jesse. so she definitely knew who i talked to. but whatever! their loss. just pisses me off to schedule me and then dump me without telling me anything.very unprofessional
you were warned that they are snakes

Ts CinthyaNY
03-11-2009, 02:05 AM
It was better this way I think... you better off them. People mocking you in national TV of your gender identity not a good thing none good publicity for our community. Just my thoughts.

Love...
Cinthya.

jesseflo
03-11-2009, 02:24 AM
It was better this way I think... you better off them. People mocking you in national TV of your gender identity not a good thing none good publicity for our community. Just my thoughts.

Love...
Cinthya.

yeah i certainly didnt want to be made fun of. so it was def for the best i suppose. it wasnt my kind of thing anyways as im a quiet person.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-11-2009, 02:26 AM
Would've been nice for you to be in NYC though, actually a decent March weather-wise so far..........

wait what am I saying: you're probably enjoying 65 degree weather right now

jesseflo
03-11-2009, 02:29 AM
Would've been nice for you to be in NYC though, actually a decent March weather-wise so far..........

wait what am I saying: you're probably enjoying 65 degree weather right now

yeah that was the other reason i was gonna do the show was so i could visit NYC as i have never been there and have always wanted to visit. especially on someone elses dime.lol. oh well hopefully soon ill be down there to party.lol.

2009AD
03-11-2009, 02:43 AM
you were warned that they are snakes

Wrong Phobun, snakes have more character compared to the people behind Maury and Springer.

MiaIsabella1985
03-11-2009, 03:06 AM
I was asked to do the show as well but turned them down as Ive seen the show and it doesnt exude any sort of class or make the guest feel good.

Im glad you didnt do it and I know you will have way more opportunities to come sweety!

jesseflo
03-11-2009, 03:21 AM
I was asked to do the show as well but turned them down as Ive seen the show and it doesnt exude any sort of class or make the guest feel good.

Im glad you didnt do it and I know you will have way more opportunities to come sweety!

thanks mia. i am glad i didnt do it also. i do hope kelly has a good experience though.

BrendaQG
03-11-2009, 03:34 AM
So you got dumped by the Maury show. Welcome to the club. We have meetings every other month. :-)

Seriously, I'll bet you asked too many questions.

trannybanger
03-11-2009, 03:42 AM
So you got dumped by the Maury show. Welcome to the club. We have meetings every other month. :-)

I am gonna guess it was for different reasons than you, but anyway.

MrsKellyPierce
03-11-2009, 03:44 AM
I MISS YOU------I"m all alone lol

Nowhere
03-11-2009, 03:46 AM
What did I say about shows like this?

They do NOTHING for you girls but use you like toilet paper.

All tgirls should cease going to them, period.

2009AD
03-11-2009, 03:47 AM

ouch. :lol:

BrendaQG
03-11-2009, 03:53 AM

Probably the situations aren't exactly the same. Or is that a swipe at my looks? They call girls off eros, they must have liked my pictures enough sooo I don't see how that could be a factor. Jesse looks great....

MiaIsabella1985
03-11-2009, 04:08 AM
I hope the showing went well Kelly!

Be good and tell us how it went

BraveHeartz
03-11-2009, 04:16 AM
Sorry, but I'm glad they dumped you.

You're way above that meat market. I just hope they treat Kelly with class.

jesseflo
03-11-2009, 04:24 AM
I MISS YOU------I"m all alone lol

aww miss you to babe! wish i could have been there to party with you at least.hope you had a great time so far!!!

JonnyT
03-11-2009, 04:28 AM

interesting. from http://mia-isabella.com/blog/?p=27

guess mia got dumped too just couldn't tell it straight like Jesse :roll:

from mia's blog:

Muary Show

March 8th, 2009 by MiaIsabella

I was just asked to be on the Muary show for a transexual beauty pageant along with Kelly Shore and TS Jesse Flores and a few other beautifull girls and will be taping March the 10th and 11th.

Sounds like fun and I cant wait

I hope it comes out well!

TsJennifer
03-11-2009, 04:59 AM

I agree. Look at it as a blessing in disguise!

sugdaddie69
03-11-2009, 05:03 AM
Shows like Maury suck big time .

glenntinnyc
03-11-2009, 05:05 AM
Ur gain Jesse, Maury and the shows like that all suck, no need to go on tv for that kind of publicity,

JonnyT
03-11-2009, 05:18 AM
i respect you even more now Jesse

Danielle Foxx
03-11-2009, 05:33 AM
I am sorry they didn't call you to cancel, it happened to me as well a few times and I was on like 3 or 4 times.

But listen... One thing I noticed is that you take too many insignificant things to heart. You need to stop letting the little things get to you, stress you out and cause you to lose it.

Get over it and move on to the next thing. Life is hard, people suck and you just need to grow a back bone and Get over it Mary!

Love ya

D

dc_guy_75
03-11-2009, 06:25 AM
I felt the same way when I wasn't the winner on Elimidate.

timxxx
03-11-2009, 10:34 AM
i respect you even more now Jesse

Why ?
She didn't have second thoughts about appearing on that freak show THEY DUMPED HER.

menacingmethods86
03-11-2009, 01:42 PM

interesting. from http://mia-isabella.com/blog/?p=27

guess mia got dumped too just couldn't tell it straight like Jesse :roll:

from mia's blog:

Muary Show

March 8th, 2009 by MiaIsabella

I was just asked to be on the Muary show for a transexual beauty pageant along with Kelly Shore and TS Jesse Flores and a few other beautifull girls and will be taping March the 10th and 11th.

Sounds like fun and I cant wait

I hope it comes out well!

:lol:

jjhill
03-11-2009, 01:54 PM
Maury turned me out to TS at 13 lol

trannybanger
03-11-2009, 02:04 PM
I felt the same way when I wasn't the winner on Elimidate.
awesome

flabbybody
03-11-2009, 05:13 PM
maury's a dl tranny chasing hypocritical prick. why can't he do serious shows about transgenders and their families instead of making the scene look like a bunch of nutty misfits?

sorry about what happened jess. they'll be better chances to be on TV

Ts CinthyaNY
03-11-2009, 05:30 PM
I remember they contacted me after my wedding, they watched a footage of my wed from a TS site and contacted her to try to get me to talk about it . I told my husband and he freaked out ... A joke .
Then they try to get me trough myspace with a nice message to put it out like " we educate society this way " , bs, bs... I wouldn't contemplate to even a sec... People laughing at me? no way.

Love...
Cinthya.

gunner55
03-11-2009, 06:06 PM
Hi Jesse....ya know what? Screw Maury! Whatever his plan for you was, rest assured it would have been all about him and wouldn't have done you any good at all. You certainly don't need parasites like him.

hwbs
03-11-2009, 06:12 PM
not to mention tha they get u up @ 5 am for like a noon taping , lol

bassman2546
03-11-2009, 07:14 PM
Maury and his closet homos can go fuck themselves. They missed out on sheer beauty at its best.

callahac
03-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Don't worry about it Jess, you are probably better off. The guy earns a living by peddling sleaze and people at their weakest. Besides missing out on some free publicity I don't think you missed much.

Helvis2012
03-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Fuck Maury and his freakshow.

Tara Emory
03-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Maury still has a show? I didn't even know it was on.

I was on Dr Phil though last year though.

Okay, correction, I was in the studio audience at Dr. Phil and if you'll blink, you'll miss me.

-Tara

alyssats
03-11-2009, 08:00 PM
sorry to hear that i would love to see and watch you on that show

tsntx
03-11-2009, 08:06 PM

i was as well

when they finally called me back on monday after telling me on THURSDAY to get them 4 other girls, WHICH I DID - my hot roomie, my hot friend rachel, and kayla taylor - they didnt tell me til monday they werent going to use us after all..... i told them they were seriously unprofessional and that we had all decided by sunday we werent doing the show if they called us back anyway bc they were being so unprofessional by not giving us the courtesy to plan for the trip

well see how it goes next time

sorry they fucked w/ you as well

jesseflo
03-11-2009, 09:47 PM

i was as well

when they finally called me back on monday after telling me on THURSDAY to get them 4 other girls, WHICH I DID - my hot roomie, my hot friend rachel, and kayla taylor - they didnt tell me til monday they werent going to use us after all..... i told them they were seriously unprofessional and that we had all decided by sunday we werent doing the show if they called us back anyway bc they were being so unprofessional by not giving us the courtesy to plan for the trip

well see how it goes next time

sorry they fucked w/ you as well

yeah that was really my only issue.i did have hesitation on it actually as i didnt really want to be on the show anyways as i figured it was just to make fun of me or something even though i was told they wouldnt be.lol. anyways . but yeah i was more upset with the unprofessionalism of setting it up and not bothering to call me to cancel. they just didnt say anything. so thats what i was pissed about. i didnt take it to heart or anything and didnt cry about it. they didnt hurt my feelings .just didnt like not being notifyied of anything. that was the issue. im glad i wasnt on it as i talked with kelly and it was a "is it a man "show and i def would not have been on that as i probably would have walked off. no big loss at all.

justatransgirl
03-11-2009, 09:50 PM
Sigh... Ladies. When I posted on Kelly's thread about this I was kind of flippant in my post saying to get a contract. But this is why.

People in media management are low lifes. They are one the same rung of the toilet ladder as real estate agents. This is why NOBODY with any smarts does ANYTHING with either without a bullet proof contract. They look for people they can take advantage of.

Maury, Oprah and the other TV shows make MILLIONS in advertising revenue. They pay their guests shit, if at all.

I'm not saying don't do such shows. There can be situations where it is advantageous. But where they are just going to make fun of you is worth some decent compensation. Remember your friends and family are going to see it and reruns for the next 20 years.

This is how you arrange a TV show.
A) You investigate the ad rates for that particular show. (Google "television advertising rates".) There is a rate book on this but I forgot what it's called. You can even buy the air time for the show and resell it.
B) You have a publicist/manager contact their producers concept management with a proposal for a show - which will include written protections for you and your idea suggestion - so they don't steal it - which they will try to do.
C) If they agree to produce such a show you have an agent and lawyer - that work for YOU - work with their lawyer to arrange acceptable compensation and legal rights and protections - and residuals.
D) Then and only then do you do the show.

Next time a show calls you, tell them you will have your agent contact them, and see how fast they disappear. They will not deal with anyone who is on top of their game. They are out to screw you and make big money while they do it.

As for expecting to get free publicity - wrong. Unless you have a written contract requiring them to allow you to promote your site or other business, specifying the amount of time you get, etc, it will be CUT in production and there is nothing you can do.

These shows look for uninformed, unprotected people to exploit. They will replay those shows until you are 45, raking in tens of thousands each time and you will never see a dime.

I would say a bare minimum appearance fee would be in the $5-10,000 range, and more like $20-40,000 for Oprah depending on the situation. Plus a percent of residuals.

The exception to appearing on these shows profitably is if you are promoting a book or TV show, and if you have a contract specifying the terms. Authors and TV stars generally don't get paid but they do receive free advertising and they have contracts and lawyers behind the chit chat.

It's not a matter of being an ass or a demanding bitch type. One can be nice and yet businesslike and let people know that you will not be taken advantage of. And you have to do that right from the start or they will walk on you.

Anyway ladies, sorry you got the run around. But it's part of the game - you have to outsmart the snakes or else you will get bit.

Hugs,
TS Jamie

timxxx
03-11-2009, 10:05 PM
Sigh... Ladies. When I posted on Kelly's thread about this I was kind of flippant in my post saying to get a contract. But this is why.

People in media management are low lifes. They are one the same rung of the toilet ladder as real estate agents. This is why NOBODY with any smarts does ANYTHING with either without a bullet proof contract. They look for people they can take advantage of.

Maury, Oprah and the other TV shows make MILLIONS in advertising revenue. They pay their guests shit, if at all.

I'm not saying don't do such shows. There can be situations where it is advantageous. But where they are just going to make fun of you is worth some decent compensation. Remember your friends and family are going to see it and reruns for the next 20 years.

A) You investigate the ad rates for that particular show. (Google "television advertising rates".) There is a rate book on this but I forgot what it's called. You can even buy the air time for the show and resell it.
B) You have a publicist/manager contact their producers concept management with a proposal for a show - which will include written protections for you and your idea suggestion - so they don't steal it - which they will try to do.
C) If they agree to produce such a show you have an agent and lawyer - that work for YOU - work with their lawyer to arrange acceptable compensation and legal rights and protections - and residuals.

Next time a show calls you, tell them you will have your agent contact them, and see how fast they disappear. They will not deal with anyone who is on top of their game. They are out to screw you and make big money while they do it.

As for expecting to get free publicity - wrong. Unless you have a written contract requiring them to allow you to promote your site or other business, specifying the amount of time you get, etc, it will be CUT in production and there is nothing you can do.

These shows look for uninformed, unprotected people to exploit. They will replay those shows until you are 45, raking in tens of thousands each time and you will never see a dime.

I would say a bare minimum appearance fee would be in the $5-10,000 range, and more like $20-40,000 for Oprah depending on the situation. Plus a percent of residuals.

The exception to appearing on these shows profitably is if you are promoting a book or TV show, and if you have a contract specifying the terms. Authors and TV stars generally don't get paid but they do receive free advertising and they have contracts and lawyers behind the chit chat.

It's not a matter of being an ass or a demanding bitch type. One can be nice and yet businesslike and let people know that you will not be taken advantage of. And you have to do that right from the start or they will walk on you.

Anyway ladies, sorry you got the run around. But it's part of the game - you have to outsmart the snakes or else you will get bit.

Hugs,
TS Jamie

Delusions of grander :roll:

2009AD
03-12-2009, 12:15 AM
You clearly have no idea what you're talking about or how daytime talk shows operate. Giggles

Hugs,
TS Jamie

Helvis2012
03-12-2009, 12:37 AM
justatransgirl wrote:

Is that supposed to be a joke? Making demands on television producers is great way to lose a gig. That's why they can do what they do. When they hang up on a person who thinks they can negotiate terms, they simply call someone else who is willing to work for whatever they're offering.
The show always goes on. For a performer, it's about exposure, that's why the smart people are willing to put up with the bullshit....it's pretty much standard operating procedure. The kids they hire to produce these shows are usually very young and there's a lot of on the job training which can be a hassle but in the end, if you appear, it's another interesting piece for your resume.

TsJANIRA
03-12-2009, 01:07 AM

I AGREE WITH JOHNNY!

IMO I feel being on that show or any show that uses Tg's as a circus side show is very negitive. ,Shows that have the title "Is it a Man or Woman",,, I find very offensive, I have been contacted by the Maury show and Springer and have declined both.!

Im not attacking any of the girls who have done it ,,, By all means it's their choice ,,and their lives,, I just dont understand how any Tg who have gone through soo much to achieve their womanly image would allow them to front and center of a media side show.... :roll:

Now if it was a show where it was positive light to inform and educate people about Tg's is one thing,, but to be guess as Are you a "MAN or WOMAN,, is totally uncalled for. Why not use Transsexual oppose to MAN.... .....RIDICULOUS

jesseflo
03-12-2009, 04:35 AM

I AGREE WITH JOHNNY!

IMO I feel being on that show or any show that uses Tg's as a circus side show is very negitive. ,Shows that have the title "Is it a Man or Woman",,, I find very offensive, I have been contacted by the Maury show and Springer and have declined both.!

Im not attacking any of the girls who have done it ,,, By all means it's their choice ,,and their lives,, I just dont understand how any Tg who have gone through soo much to achieve their womanly image would allow them to front and center of a media side show.... :roll:

Now if it was a show where it was positive light to inform and educate people about Tg's is one thing,, but to be guess as Are you a "MAN or WOMAN,, is totally uncalled for. Why not use Transsexual oppose to MAN.... .....RIDICULOUS

well originally when i was asked to be on the show i was told it was not a "is it a man" type of show which is the only reason i said ok. they had told me it was a beauty pageant show celebrating beautiful ts.then it turned out to be one of those shows so im glad i wasnt on it.

TsJANIRA
03-12-2009, 04:59 AM
You see sweety things happen for a reason...

As many of the lovely ladies who have been on the show I tell you the same, They are not worthy of your appearance .

Someone has said to me once that they rather get noticed for being a porn star than for being a clown on national T.V. ...........I agree!

justatransgirl
03-12-2009, 05:25 AM
Is that supposed to be a joke? Making demands on television producers is great way to lose a gig. That's why they can do what they do. When they hang up on a person who thinks they can negotiate terms, they simply call someone else who is willing to work for whatever they're offering.
The show always goes on. For a performer, it's about exposure, that's why the smart people are willing to put up with the bullshit....it's pretty much standard operating procedure. The kids they hire to produce these shows are usually very young and there's a lot of on the job training which can be a hassle but in the end, if you appear, it's another interesting piece for your resume.

You clearly have no idea what you're talking about or how daytime talk shows operate. Giggles

Yes - I know EXACTLY how they operate. I worked in media for 10 years. And yes - if you please read what I said - I agree that if you do anything but kiss their ass they will never sign you on. And yes, for every person who refuses to be used there are a hundred willing to play the game.

And yes, you are right, they have young inexperienced people working - who are also working for shit wages. The only people making money are the "names" and the producers, who are raking it in.

But one doesn't have to let people exploit them. The publicity really isn't worth it. And I'm sorry, my resueme already has "whore" on it, I don't need Maury or Jerry Spring screwing up my sterling reputation. LOL

Not that I have anything against anybody who does decide to go for it. Please don't take that wrong.

Go ahead and have fun. But do it knowing you are being exploited and used, and remember that your family and friends might see it. Me, I'd rather just bend over, get my money and be done with it.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

Coroner
03-12-2009, 05:56 AM
maury's a dl tranny chasing hypocritical prick. why can't he do serious shows about transgenders and their families instead of making the scene look like a bunch of nutty misfits?

Itīs a show, not a report or "60 Minutes".

2009AD
03-12-2009, 06:17 AM
Yes - I know EXACTLY how they operate. I worked in media for 10 years.

Anyone who works or has worked in TV would know that talk show guests do not get residuals, case closed. What TV talk show pays guest residuals? "Giggles."

justatransgirl
03-12-2009, 06:33 AM
E-gads, why is it that anything I say on this site somebody has to find a reason to take it wrong and refute me.

Anyone who works or has worked in TV would know that talk show guests do not get residuals, case closed. What TV talk show pays guest residuals? "Giggles."

Yes - I do know that silly. That's basically my point. That unless you bend over and take it up the ass you will not appear on their shows. Because they are out to screw you.

Anyway, why are we arguing over it? People are going to go on their shows no matter what you or I think, and we will continue laughing at them - and the stars will continue raking in millions while the "guests" go home to their trailers.

I just think it's wrong. And that if everyone simply stopped providing them with free cannon fodder they WOULD have to pay.

Sigh,

Tarissa
03-12-2009, 07:12 AM
Imagine if all of the girls scheduled to be on the show got together and dumped the show just before it started. That would send a message. $450, come on, your time is worth more than that. They make millions with that show. I have seen that particular show and Maury often says "is IT a guy or girl" and so does the audience. IT??? This is a modern day circus. I like that some of the girls do make a point of saying who they really are but their talk time is so limited by the production side of the show that it is not effective to change minds. Our new President campaigned on a "Change" platform. It's time we do the same. What if Maury thought he had a panel of TS girls that he could mold into his typical show and we turned the curatins on him and turned it back into a talk show with the audience. Grab the mike and educate these people and others in TV land. WE need to change. Keep doing what you've always done and you'll get more of what you've already got. IT IS TIME FOR RESPECT.
Oh yeah, XOXO
Tarissa

justatransgirl
03-12-2009, 07:34 AM
Thank you Tarissa - that was more or less my point too.

That it's fine if someone wants to do a show like Maury, but they should at least SHARE in the profits, not be exploited.

As for turning the show on them. It won't happen. They are taped, they would just trash it and then possibly sue you for misrepresentation. Unless you can set it up on a live show. LOL That would be funny!

It will be interesting to see how Kelly's show turns out.

Kelly - please tell us how it went! We are all dying to learn the real story so we can stop arguing.

H&G,

MrsKellyPierce
03-12-2009, 07:50 AM
I said how it went in the Kelz............................... thread made by Johnny

Felicia Katt
03-12-2009, 08:13 AM
450.00 a day is pretty close to what the standard daily rate would be for a Screen Actor Guild performer. They get about 516.00 for a day's work, and they have to be in the union and pay dues etc. Unless you are a big star, or have a unique story that the public really wants to hear, (Octumom) they have no reason to pay you and you have no rationale to be paid anymore than that. 450.00 for a days work, plus a trip to NYC is not bad, even if its to get laughed at. If you have fun with it, they will laughing with you, not at you. There are plenty of people around who will always make a fool of themselves for free :)

FK

tsntx
03-12-2009, 08:23 AM
450.00 a day is pretty close to what the standard daily rate would be for a Screen Actor Guild performer. They get about 516.00 for a day's work, and they have to be in the union and pay dues etc. Unless you are a big star, or have a unique story that the public really wants to hear, (Octumom) they have no reason to pay you and you have no rationale to be paid anymore than that. 450.00 for a days work, plus a trip to NYC is not bad, even if its to get laughed at. If you have fun with it, they will laughing with you, not at you. There are plenty of people around who will always make a fool of themselves for free :)

FK

ie: youtube

fk, as usual, is right

residuals would be nice tho as my show aired 2 days ago

justatransgirl
03-12-2009, 08:26 AM
There are plenty of people around who will always make a fool of themselves for free :)
FK

I resemble that remark... thank you Felicia... LOL

Actually though I think there should be a distinction between SAG day rate for supporting roles and someone who is the purpose of a show. But that's never going to happen.

I'm probably just jealous because I just remembered a couple of years ago Jerry Springer only offered me $100.

LOL,

tsntx
03-12-2009, 08:43 AM
There are plenty of people around who will always make a fool of themselves for free :)
FK

Actually though I think there should be a distinction between SAG day rate for supporting roles and someone who is the purpose of a show. But that's never going to happen.

I'm probably just jealous because I just remembered a couple of years ago Jerry Springer only offered me $100.

LOL,

nowadays jerry doesnt offer any compensation

they were calling me every other day for a couple weeks recently and i said look if youre not paying me then you shouldnt be calling me... you got my contact info from a place that displays my rates... if you cant afford that rates then call someone that needs a trip to chicago but i can afford the ticket there w/ only 1 "hour" of work

she then countered "well the overnight trip is worth $3k" i said.... give me the $3k and ill be there

they havent called back since

Felicia Katt
03-12-2009, 08:51 AM

LOL,

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:uMsOnJllnlkJ:www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1721111_1721210,00.html+jerry+springer+pro stitution&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

that was you? LOL

meow

FK

justatransgirl
03-12-2009, 09:06 AM
------------

Alaska Guy
03-17-2009, 12:25 PM
I fuckin hate those shows, because all I see is is ignorant audience members screaming at girls, saying "THAT"S A MAN! THAT"S A MAN!!!!" I think TS girls should completely boycot this fuckin farce. I mean, seriously, what does a ts girl get out of it? A few measly hundred bucks?

I'm sorry to get worked up, I just don't like the fact that ignorant people think they have the right to treat women that I care about as some kind of farcical situation for their simple pleasure. I have a good friend that went on there, and another pseudo ex gf that said she thought about going on there. I hate that exploitation, and the fact that the girls on there are not honored, but more treated like some kind of freak show. NOT a good image to portray.

Richctdude
03-17-2009, 03:18 PM
thats sucks

redtiger
03-17-2009, 08:45 PM
Indeed! They probably did do you a big favor. What can you say about a guy who at one time used to cover heavy issues on his show and now is walking in Jerry Springer's footsteps. It's all fluff and bullshit these days. That's why I don't bother to watch these shows anymore. That stuff will rot your brain.

What's the usefulness in watching a show where you learn that somebody's SO is dating the white trash in the small border town just across the state line.... and that she's having his love-child.

You're better off watching Discovery, Animal Planet, History or even A&E channels.