PDA

View Full Version : "you're too straight for this bar"

tsmandy
03-10-2009, 01:20 AM
The other night I was hanging out with a GG friend of mine in San Fransisco and we decided to go to an after-hours party at the Stud so she could hit it to this girl she has the hots for. I didn't know anything about the stud, and I assumed it was a dyke bar since the only people I knew who were going were dykes.

I showed up and of course the Stud is not a dyke bar at all, its a seedy fag bar that has occasional tranny nights (I think?). So I'm the designated driver, its 3 in the morning and the moment my friend is done introducing me to her friends she starts rolling around on the dance floor practically fucking her crush at my feet, and I was tired and amused and decided to enjoy the spectacle. After a little while I noticed a short stocky man at my side staring at me very intensely..... He proceeds to break the ice with

"You are very tall, how tall are you".

Now this is not a good way to hit on me, strike one.

He then proceeds to ask me if I'm straight, which I said no. Then he asked me who I was at the bar with, and I said my friend. He kept trying to figure me out and wanted to know who my friend was and I pointed to the two half naked women dry humping on my feet and he said he didn't believe me. I guess it was impossible to believe that I was there with those girls or something...
Then he asks me "why do you let your girlfriend fuck another girl right in front of you" and I patiently explained that the girls at my feet were just my friends.

He stares at me, for a long time, and then says:

"You're way to straight for this bar. You are obviously uncomfortable. You don't belong here. "

I told him everyone was entitled to their opinion and laughed, then my friends got up off the floor and I started talking with them. I turn around and out of nowhere some other TS had started making out with him, I'm not even sure if they even spoke to each other, maybe the creepy eyes worked in his favor...

I thought the whole interaction was hilarious. I've been a member of the queer community for over a decade and have never once been told that I was "too straight" especially not by fags who cruise TS. The whole thing just provided countless laughs, especially amongst my drunken whorish friends.

I guess I'll need to start behaving less straight in the future (though I don't really know if that is possible. )

that's my chuckles for the weekend in SF (other than having a bake sale for a friend in prison, selling donuts for $5 a piece. that was filled with funny moments as well.)

Now I'm in LA, hurray for sunshine.

jordyd19
03-10-2009, 01:39 AM
thats fucked up

Odelay
03-10-2009, 01:42 AM
I'm confused.

If you look like a tall passable girl... which you do by the way... and you're kissing and mauling some guy, then you're going to look "straight" or perhaps "too straight" in a gay bar.

If you're clocked as a TS, and you're making out with a girl then are you really actually straight, considering you've changed your gender?

And if you stand there and do nothing, then aren't you appearing to be asexual?

LOL

Seems you couldn't win with that guy unless you allowed him to jam his tongue down your throat. :lol:

Thx for the story. 8)

tsmandy
03-10-2009, 01:52 AM
I'm confused.

If you look like a tall passable girl... which you do by the way... and you're kissing and mauling some guy, then you're going to look "straight" or perhaps "too straight" in a gay bar.

If you're clocked as a TS, and you're making out with a girl then are you really actually straight, considering you've changed your gender?

And if you stand there and do nothing, then aren't you appearing to be asexual?

LOL

Seems you couldn't win with that guy unless you allowed him to jam his tongue down your throat. :lol:

Thx for the story. 8)

I found his approach confusing as well. He asked me if I was a lesbian and I said no, because I like men as well... anyways, he was not the brightest bulb in the room.

I wouldn't say I was asexual, I would say that I'm picky (very picky) about who I play with for fun, and he didn't even come close to making the cut. I just wanted to have fun and chill, watch my friend maul an incredibley hot stripper, and enjoy the night. If someone had caught my eye, I would have been up for more, but I wasn't really excited by anyone other than the girl my friend was playing with (I might shoot a scene with her for my website at some point if things go well).

I just thought it was funny to be called straight, especially since so many TS are obsessed with not being called gay. I'm the polar opposite.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-10-2009, 02:33 AM
thanks for my new sig

tsmandy
03-10-2009, 03:04 AM
thanks for my new sig

anytime.

BraveHeartz
03-10-2009, 03:23 AM
lol, I don't know why...but I now have a picture in my head of you being hit on by George Costanza from Seinfelfd :0

francisfkudrow
03-10-2009, 05:20 AM
lol, I don't know why...but I now have a picture in my head of you being hit on by George Costanza from Seinfelfd :0

That's hilarious. I'm imagining the "you're too straight for this bar!" line in George Constanza trademark flustered yell.

justatransgirl
03-10-2009, 06:01 AM
"You're way to straight for this bar. "

LOL great story Mandy! Oh and thanks for my new sig line. :-)

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

phobun
03-10-2009, 06:18 AM
Desperate drunk retards in seedy bars are totally credible and quoteworthy.

hereorthere
03-10-2009, 06:47 AM
"We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone"

Memorize it...

tsmandy
03-10-2009, 11:43 AM

Memorize it...

I'm confused. I'm not a restaurant.

yosi
03-10-2009, 01:08 PM
I found his approach confusing as well. He asked me if I was a lesbian and I said no, because I like men as well... anyways, he was not the brightest bulb in the room.

confused? take it as a compliment :wink:

justatransgirl
03-11-2009, 01:12 AM

Memorize it...

I'm confused. I'm not a restaurant.

Not a restaurant?

Then you must be a gas station - you do offer "Full Serve" don't you?

Of course I guess most of the guys on here would rather just "Self Serve" to your photos...

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)