PDA

View Full Version : Divas SanFran

dannyboyz
03-09-2009, 10:45 PM
ust checking to see if anybody goes to Divas on Tues Wed Thurs night,how is it there ill be in San Fran and really want to check out TS scene,are there other places i should go ?

TsJennifer
03-10-2009, 12:14 AM
ust checking to see if anybody goes to Divas on Tues Wed Thurs night,how is it there ill be in San Fran and really want to check out TS scene,are there other places i should go ?

during the week its quite dead. the best nights to go to Divas is Fri and Sat!

lumberjack
03-10-2009, 03:24 AM
Have been there on Wednesdays & Thursdays, both nights were fine, dancers perform both nights. Check their website.

Willie Escalade
03-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Have been there on Wednesdays & Thursdays, both nights were fine, dancers perform both nights. Check their website.
Same here, and that was recently. Three of the dancers really stood out with me: Jessica, Carmen (she actually wore her glasses on Schoolgirl Night!), and Mika.

I plan on being in San Fran in April for the Catwalk Fashion Show at SOMARTS. You know I'm gonna hit Divas after that!

ARMANIXXX
03-11-2009, 11:36 AM

during the week its quite dead. the best nights to go to Divas is Fri and Sat!

No.

Divas has a stripper "Naughty school girls" I think on Weds.

Thurs is something else as well.

I've only been once on a Weds., but it was far from dead....quite a few people in fact.

ARMANIXXX
03-11-2009, 11:38 AM
Btw...here you go:

http://www.divassf.com/index.htm