PDA

View Full Version : The adventures of Jada

SexxxyJade
09-22-2005, 04:44 AM
As I woke up today, contmeplating what to wear to the airport, mind you I like to wear something tight, but not too revealing, low cut, but not so much as being looked at as a whoree by the elderly. When Im at the airport I get alot of attention because I'm almost 6 feet in my heels ( u must wear heels to the airport), because I have a body that most women will kill for, and also because Pickachu - my Pomeranian, always seems to poke his little head out of his bag causing lots of ooos and ahhhs. Anyway bak to the morning... I decide to wear my newest pair of Seven jeans, which just so happen to be the tightest pair of jeans that I own...go figure. Im not sure if many of you know, but in order for a girl like me to wear a really tight pair of jeans, she needs to have on a good quality tuck belt. And I just so happen to own several.
I put on my tuck belt to secure "lily" in place and then squueeze my size 8 body into my sise 6 Seven jeans.....wow looks great. I finsish getting ready and head to the airport. Everything is going smoothly as it normally does. Being that I travel about once a week lately Im use to the hustling and busting of the airport operations, I almost know everything my hand. The guy at security throws me a wink and of course i wink back, another guy who obviouly does maintnaince offers to help me find my way to the terminal. I guess these jeans are really serving thier purpose today. Pickachu pokes his head out of the bag, causing sum white lady to stop me and ask a million questions...what kinda dog is that, how old is it, boy or girl. "lady pls get outta my face" , im thinking. I finally get to the terminal and board the plane...on time. Ready.. set...take offf. Cool another good flight. But oh wait, suddenly sumthing starts biting me..shyttttttttt it gets worse, goddamit my tuck slipped. And fellas I know u guys dont have any idea what this feels like or ,aybe even what i mean. But when your tuck slips, its sorta like someone taking a pair of fingernail clippers and pitching your balls with em. Ouchhhhhhhhh!!!. Im on the plane nest to this white guy who is looking at me like Im crazy cause im moving in all kinds of directions. The seat belt light is on and the stewartest says no one can get up to go to the bathroom just yet. OMG i cant take it...this shyt hurts...thats what i get for trying to be sexy, if i hadnt wore these tight azz jeans then maybe "lily" would have more room to move around. Im wiggling, moving, it really hurts.. I try to maneuver around the seat, kinda half stand so i can get maybe a little room down there. Okm after 5 min i cant take it ne more...I stand up....seat belt falls off and unbuckle my belt. I place my hands in my pants and grab "lily" like sdhe was about to fall off. I push the guy sitting next to me out of the way and rush to the bathroom. Oblivious to whoever may be looking at me. Im in the bathroom now and AHHHHHHHHHHHHH feels so good to let this shyt loose. Godddd thank you.
This time i adjust my tuck belt, giving "lily" a little more room down there, which will probably creat a small slightly noticeable bulge in my pants but hell, nething is better than it biting.
I open the bathroom door and the stewartest is waiting there for me. " pmg the entire plane has gotten my tee, and now knows that im a man" this is what im thinking in my mind. "Honey are u ok?" the stewartest says..." u had to pee pee that bad huh"

geekmeat
09-22-2005, 04:51 AM
What a story......
I bet you look damn good in those jeans.

bananix
09-22-2005, 04:57 AM
hehe...btw is there any chance of getting highres pic of the avatar of yours SexxxyJade ;)

NYCe
09-22-2005, 05:05 AM
Haha. Took a chick to the movies once and the same thing happened. She had to run out at the best part of the film.

brickcitybrother
09-22-2005, 05:05 AM
Funny story ... keep em coming.

SexxxyJade
09-22-2005, 05:15 AM
I would like all of you fellas to experience how that really feels. Go a buy ya selves a pair of breifs a size or 2 smaller than u normally wear. take the head of ya dik..pull it as far bak as u can ( the biggest ones you have to pull bak and put between ya butt cheeks...lol). then put on the small breifs to hold it in place. Wear it like this for an hour or 2....hell and if u really want the full experience then keep it like that the whole day..and see how it feels. See what us girls really go thru...why we're sometimes bitchy. Post ur male Tucking experiences here...i would love to hear how it went.

NYCe
09-22-2005, 05:24 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0807275530.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Ecstatic
09-22-2005, 05:35 AM
Wow, what a story, Jade! Can't say I've ever tried to pack it away like that. At 6" I'm probably not big enough to experience what you went through. But there was the famous zipper incident, when I was 19 and thought it cool to go commando...until my girlfriend got me all hot and bothered and abruptly unzipped my jeans and caught some skin. Ouch!

BTW, "lily" has to be the best name I've ever heard for "it"! :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-22-2005, 05:53 AM
no comment...................................
and no size 2 briefs either........................

SexxxyJade
09-22-2005, 05:55 AM
Yep....shes's my Lily in the valley.

Ecstatic
09-22-2005, 05:59 AM
:)

General124
09-22-2005, 08:26 AM
Had I been sitting next to you, I woulda helped you fix Lily.

;)

willib
09-22-2005, 10:02 AM
Jade put up a pic of u wearing those tight seven jeans, Cutie

lurker
09-22-2005, 04:23 PM
That was funny as hell! I mean... I'm sorry you had to go through that. But I don't think I'll be experimenting with tuck any time soon.

Thanks for sharing. Stuff like that is why I keep coming back to this place. It's cool to know how life really is for you ladies. You know, life outside of the "indusrty" and my little fantasies about you.

And I second the motion requesting a pic of you of you in those jeans. Nothing is sexier than seeing a beatiful girl in regular clothes and knowing about her secret garden.

--lurker

bknyballer3
09-22-2005, 04:41 PM
WOW JADE is all I can say...

romeo
09-22-2005, 06:21 PM
But there was the famous zipper incident, when I was 19 and thought it cool to go commando...until my girlfriend got me all hot and bothered and abruptly unzipped my jeans and caught some skin. Ouch!

It reminds me that scene in "There's Something About Mary" with Ben Stiller in the same situation ......it must hurts as hell but it's hylarious! :lol:.....fortunately never happened to me :!:

NickTheQuick
09-22-2005, 06:27 PM

Ecstatic
09-22-2005, 07:17 PM
It reminds me that scene in "There's Something About Mary" with Ben Stiller in the same situation ......it must hurts as hell but it's hylarious! :lol:.....fortunately never happened to me :!:
Yeah, I wasn't overly impressed with that movie, but I certainly could identify with Ben Stiller in that scene! I did get some tender lovin' care for some time afterwards, though!

I had a similar situation with a snow boot zipper, if you know what I'm sayin'.
Snow boot? What were you doing with a snow boot and...nevermind, I ain't askin'!! :lol:

alfredog
09-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Gah-damn, girl. That story is cute, funny and hot as hell all at once.

At 8 1/2 inches, I feel your pain.

tslvr
09-22-2005, 09:29 PM
Can I kiss it to make it better?

romeo
09-22-2005, 10:04 PM
Can I kiss it to make it better?

:lol: :lol:

Uncut
09-23-2005, 12:22 AM
SexxxyJade if u where sitting next to me I would have fixed it for you!!! OXOXOX

Vicki Richter
09-23-2005, 12:55 AM
You have to tell me what a tuck belt is. I am really curious.

NickTheQuick
09-23-2005, 01:17 AM

SexxxyJade
09-23-2005, 03:01 AM

U cantttttt be serious :roll:

ANIYAH
09-23-2005, 03:47 AM
I cant Say I havent been in the same situation ....That pain is like no other..I personally have been in the same situation and on a plane aswell ..But i waited till i was able to get up and fix it ......but the pain was piercing ....

I can remember one time i was in the Hair Braiding place ... When i go i make sure i where a comfortable pantie cause i know i will be sitting on my ass for a long time ..and MY "little aniyahlator" is usually tuck far back between the cheeks ...so i wont where a "gaff" or a "tuck belt " because i cant tolerate it for long periods of time .....So anyway im sitting there getting my hairbraided slouch down in the chair cause im tall bout 5"8 with ma legs cocked open...Now I know being a lady ur not suppose to sit with legs open but at the sloching positin and for the lady to braid the top of my hair that was the only way for me to be comfortable ..So then i started hearing the ladies around me whispering , giggling and looking at me funny but i couldntt understand why ...So my hair is Finish now i get up to look in the mirror at my new tresses and happen to look down ...And one of my testicles was obviously oozzing out the side of my panties ,,inside my jeans ..If had a vagina it look like i had one biggg swollen pussy lip ..It was so embarassing ..I never went there again ever ....

SexxxyJade
09-23-2005, 03:52 AM
they had no business looking between ya legs anyway.

ANIYAH
09-23-2005, 04:01 AM
They was cocked open they couldnt help it :roll:

Ecstatic
09-23-2005, 04:18 AM
Snow boot? What were you doing with a snow boot and...nevermind, I ain't askin'!! :lol:

I was trying to imply that I hang down below the knee. :wink:
:shock: :lol:

Ecstatic
09-23-2005, 04:26 AM
Aniyah, that must've been ever so embarassing. These stories are simultaneously funny (now that they're behind you, anyway) and also illuminating. I never would have imagined some of the things you girls have to cope with in ordinary life, as Jade says, "what [you] girls really go thru."

Vicki Richter
09-23-2005, 05:55 AM
U cantttttt be serious :roll:

I swear to God I have no idea what it is outside of the fact that it tucks. I've never seen one or heard of them until now. PM me or send me a picture of one. I do alter my own thongs though. The best are Victoria Secret V-strings made out of that silk type material. You cut off the string between the V and where it attaches, sew it back together, and you're good to go.

That is what I am wearing in this picture. You can see at the very top where I reconnected it.

SexxxyJade
09-23-2005, 08:44 AM
A "tuckbelt" is the same thing as a gaft.... there are ones that you can buy, but the best ones are home made, ive been making them since the first day i put on a wig.

you cut the bottom of a pair of pants ( i prefer bluejeans...firmer material) and set it to the side. take a strint, a shoe string, peice of yarn.lany kind of string ( personally i use one leg of a stocking) and tie it together the width of ur waist. take the cut off pants strap and place the string thru it....kind hard to explain i know..... but is should look sorta like a pair of panties when ur done. You sstep into it, one foot at a time and the pants strap should be in the middle. Pull it up and tuck "lily" back and it holds in place perfectly. I use a stocking because it kinda elastic and give sum room to stretch. But basically thas it. Ill get on cam when i get home and show ya how to make it...so easy.
Here is a site Aniyah found with a real ( non home-made) gaft/ tuck belt. Its looks totally different from the home made one but serves the same purpose.
http://www.pierresilber.com/gaffpanty.html

flabbybody
09-24-2005, 01:23 AM
Jade
I'm curious what you wear when you're home by yourself watching TV with some chinese food and no plans to go out. You let lily be free and loose in a pair of boxer shorts?

Saintrose
09-24-2005, 01:57 AM
A "tuckbelt" is the same thing as a gaft.... there are ones that you can buy, but the best ones are home made, ive been making them since the first day i put on a wig.

you cut the bottom of a pair of pants ( i prefer bluejeans...firmer material) and set it to the side. take a strint, a shoe string, peice of yarn.lany kind of string ( personally i use one leg of a stocking) and tie it together the width of ur waist. take the cut off pants strap and place the string thru it....kind hard to explain i know..... but is should look sorta like a pair of panties when ur done. You sstep into it, one foot at a time and the pants strap should be in the middle. Pull it up and tuck "lily" back and it holds in place perfectly. I use a stocking because it kinda elastic and give sum room to stretch. But basically thas it. Ill get on cam when i get home and show ya how to make it...so easy.
Here is a site Aniyah found with a real ( non home-made) gaft/ tuck belt. Its looks totally different from the home made one but serves the same purpose.
http://www.pierresilber.com/gaffpanty.html

AAAAH Miss Jade !
You described the tuck belt perfectly !
I'm familiar with it only because my other half wears them a lot.
Very effective at keeping my gurlfriend's tool under wraps ! LOL !

SexxxyJade
09-24-2005, 02:17 AM
Jade
I'm curious what you wear when you're home by yourself watching TV with some chinese food and no plans to go out. You let lily be free and loose in a pair of boxer shorts?

Actually im sorta of a nudist when im home. Being that i live alone, i take advantage of all that privacy. But when im not naked yes i wear boxer shorts and a white tee...lol

Uncut
09-24-2005, 02:40 AM
Would luv to sitting next to I luv the casual look!!

Bicycology
09-27-2005, 12:58 AM
Jade

Actually im sorta of a nudist when im home. Being that i live alone, i take advantage of all that privacy. But when im not naked yes i wear boxer shorts and a white tee...lol

Thanks for the imagery. No rest now, for me. What a sad fate, to have you prancing around in the nude as a general rule.

When i was living with a TG down in Mexico, we had a compromise while living in a rather private beach house. She wore whatever short skirt or dress she wanted and no panties. I did all the cooking and pretty much whatever else she wanted. Admittedly, it was a rather short relationship, but quite the blast, as i recall.

you should post some pics of you going through all this kind of riga-ma-role to show us 'masses' what sort of effort you she-babes go through for our entertainment.

we just need a little humility, every now and then.

:)

drock
11-08-2005, 04:58 PM
Would luv to sitting next to I luv the casual look!!

Wow, very intresting story sexxyjade... and good visuals on how you look at the crib being casual..

MacShreach
11-09-2005, 02:54 AM
Wow, what a story, Jade! Can't say I've ever tried to pack it away like that. At 6" I'm probably not big enough to experience what you went through. But there was the famous zipper incident, when I was 19 and thought it cool to go commando...until my girlfriend got me all hot and bothered and abruptly unzipped my jeans and caught some skin. Ouch!

BTW, "lily" has to be the best name I've ever heard for "it"! :)

Nonononononnononnnononno don't go there! The perils of being uncut.......And then ....you..had.....to...zip....it..back..out..again. .... :oops: :shock: