PDA

View Full Version : Sunday morning confessions w/ Kimber James and Mr 10 inch

Jim Brown
03-08-2009, 03:56 PM
Actually I lied, theres no kimber James.

You know I was somewhere reading a post, I wont say where I was :wink: but after readiing that post it got me thinking like fo real. It got me thinking about stuff I've thought of before, you know.

These trannies have been thru a lot. Can you image yourself as a tranny, the shit they go thru just to survive. Damn, I cant man. Image playing russian roulette everytime you open their door to a client. Can you image the metal stress. I would've gone postal and murder everyone on HA a long time ago.

So this is my confession, I apologize if I ever hurt or offended any of you ladies, I didnt mean it, I was just a jackass. I havent shown a lot of respect for trans woman, i loved them but I didnt show that I respected them and I apologize for that also...no excuse. I'm sorry for being an ass and douche.

Ok fellas, imma need yall to run with this one, you know, let the ladies feel loved and welcomed. Dont attack them, shit! Apologize to ladies even if you didnt do shit. You know, give them some encouragement form time to time. Send them some love, tell them how beautiful they look and not just how much you wanna suck their cock. Geez come on.

fitz207
03-08-2009, 05:07 PM
I don't understand this post...JB