PDA

View Full Version : MARVEL UNIVERSE

RubyTS
03-08-2009, 02:28 AM
Which tgirls would u cast as superheroes! I think i would make a great jean grey/marvel girl/phoenix with my red hair! Lets not forget im not just talking x-men but the entire marvel universe! X-Force, X-Factor, eXcalibur....

PeePeeLover
03-08-2009, 02:33 AM
You would make a hot Jean Grey/Phoenix! I sent you a pm but I don't think it went thru. Did you get 1 from me?

elo
03-08-2009, 02:47 AM
Loved Famke Janssen as Jean Grey.She looks so gorgeous. :D
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/58/FamkeeJanssenBIFF08.jpg

BraveHeartz
03-08-2009, 03:01 AM
Kelly Shore as Elektra and Kimber James with her new look as Emma Frost!

elo
03-08-2009, 03:01 AM
I would nominate Susi as Mystique so she could walk around naked all the time.

RubyTS
03-08-2009, 03:10 AM
pictures would be nice people. I actually think Danielle would make a better white queen

TsJANIRA
03-08-2009, 03:11 AM
Im not sure if He-man is part of the whole Marvel thingy,,, but fuck it...l

As a lil girl i always loved "Evil-Lyn" from He-man.. I always wanted her to chop off Shee-rahs head...loll

So naturally i would have to be Evil-Lynhttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/siemprebella/he-man_evillyn.jpg

SHEE-RAHS BEWARE!!!!

RubyTS
03-08-2009, 03:21 AM
janira i see u for shadowcat

ef9hatchman
03-08-2009, 03:22 AM

As a lil girl i always loved "Evil-Lyn" from He-man.. I always wanted her to chop off Shee-rahs head...loll

So naturally i would have to be Evil-Lynhttp://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c345/siemprebella/he-man_evillyn.jpg

SHEE-RAHS BEWARE!!!!No but it was Fucking awesome :D

TsJANIRA
03-08-2009, 03:24 AM
janira i see u for shadowcat

LMAOO THX YOU MA!

How bout a combo of them both...........EVIL-CAT...LMAOOO!

LTR_Seeker
03-08-2009, 03:30 AM
Ruby you make great roguealso wasnt she read hair also the ownwho couldnt kiss or she take the engery out of people

TsJANIRA
03-08-2009, 03:31 AM

It was! He-man was lil gayish now that I think about it...lolll and i also loved Orko..loll I think He-man was hitting that on the Downlow....,,loll

Believe it or not as a child I had the entire Castle Greyscull thing .. I love it!

LTR_Seeker
03-08-2009, 03:34 AM
Me too Jania i had tons ofhe man toys then saw the movie in 87 or 88 ahhh good memories lol

TsJANIRA
03-08-2009, 03:37 AM
awwwww...To be young again.

RubyTS
03-08-2009, 03:38 AM
Ruby you make great roguealso wasnt she read hair also the ownwho couldnt kiss or she take the engery out of people

I doubt i could pull off the southern accent....

LTR_Seeker
03-08-2009, 03:39 AM
hears the was making another he man read it back in 07 in paper along along with thudercats then the gi joe movie this year

Jim Brown
03-08-2009, 04:06 AM
pictures would be nice people. I actually think Danielle would make a better white queen

Idk but when I look at that White Queen pic I see Justice.

LTR_Seeker
03-08-2009, 04:11 AM

I doubt i could pull off the southern accent.... you woud do fine or you could be mystique you rival charlize theron beauty

RubyTS
03-08-2009, 04:25 AM
Aww thanx LTR and i was thinkin the same thing after i posted. i could see her as white queen aslo

LTR_Seeker
03-08-2009, 04:32 AM
Yw Ruby with all this x men talk cant to see wolverines movie

ef9hatchman
03-08-2009, 05:01 AM

It was! He-man was lil gayish now that I think about it...lolll and i also loved Orko..loll I think He-man was hitting that on the Downlow....,,loll

Believe it or not as a child I had the entire Castle Greyscull thing .. I love it!
BY the POWER of GREYSKULL...lol then He-Man gets all uber buff.

TsJANIRA
03-08-2009, 05:18 AM
LOLL... There was this guy i knew from school they named him Skel-a-tor,, he was all skinny poor thing,, and they always picked on him,,,, One time after P.e. he Psst at me and when i turned around he was waving and grabbing his cock, and such... ....Well I tell you this much at least now I know where all the meat from his body went to,..LOLL :shock:

ef9hatchman
03-08-2009, 05:26 AM
LOLL... There was this guy i knew from school they named him Skel-a-tor,, he was all skinny poor thing,, and they always picked on him,,,, One time after P.e. he Psst at me and when i turned around he was waving and grabbing his cock, and such... ....Well I tell you this much at least now I know where all the meat from his body went to,..LOLL :shock: :what Reminds me of Revenge of the Nerds. 0_o

LTR_Seeker
03-08-2009, 05:30 AM
LOLL... There was this guy i knew from school they named him Skel-a-tor,, he was all skinny poor thing,, and they always picked on him,,,, One time after P.e. he Psst at me and when i turned around he was waving and grabbing his cock, and such... ....Well I tell you this much at least now I know where all the meat from his body went to,..LOLL :shock:........ Schhol days was so weird that story brought alot of weird memories of school lol

BraveHeartz
03-08-2009, 06:35 AM

SHEE-RAHS BEWARE!!!!

Mmm, you remind me more of Teela than Evil lyn.

TsJANIRA
03-08-2009, 04:31 PM
..loll thxu brave.....

brickcitybrother
03-16-2009, 12:15 AM
The right character is Domino. The right girl? Now that's something to debate. Or maybe the real secret to Dagger of Cloak and Dagger is that she's 5'6" but only five feet tall with 6 inches on something special. I don't know. LOL

Celeste
03-16-2009, 12:34 AM
Love these girls.... To me, they be dead ringers:

White Queen (Alyssa - Blonde)
Jean Grey (Kristen - Red)

longwave
03-16-2009, 12:49 AM
y'all are some nerds.

j/k :)

Kabuki
03-16-2009, 09:06 AM
This is why Ruby is one of my favorite Hungangels 8) She still loves some good comic book characters.

I'm a huge New Mutants fan, and a huger Magik fan. I would cast Germany's own Kim Petras as Magik.

Kabuki
03-16-2009, 09:34 AM
In the current universe? Alyssa would be perfect for X-23. X-23 is a female clone of Wolverine.

LilWyte
03-16-2009, 09:39 AM
In the current universe? Alyssa would be perfect for X-23. X-23 is a female clone of Wolverine.
nah thats def ruby cuz u know she stays cuttin ppl

BLKGSXR
03-16-2009, 09:50 AM
nah thats def ruby cuz u know she stays cuttin pplhah. maybe Ruby would be known as Marrow.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrow_(comics)

lupinIII
03-16-2009, 10:06 AM
Alyssa looks more like an Elektra to me. Though that Wolverinette chick works too.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/af/Elektra_3.jpg

Obviously the tempestuous and fiery Mimi would have to be Storm

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/f3/Uxm449.jpg

Kabuki
03-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Mimi Plastique is obviously Storm.

Kabuki
03-16-2009, 10:22 AM
I think Jennifer Paris would be a perfect Elektra to me. I think it's the legs and the eyes.

Kabuki
03-16-2009, 10:34 AM
Mystique. Naomi Allure with blue skin.

Kabuki
03-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Rogue. Khloe Hart.

Inigo_Montoya
03-16-2009, 11:30 AM
Which tgirls would u cast as superheroes! I think i would make a great jean grey/marvel girl/phoenix with my red hair! Lets not forget im not just talking x-men but the entire marvel universe! X-Force, X-Factor, eXcalibur....

This is exactly why Trans-women are so much more to offer than GGs'. There's nothing hotter than a cute girl in a comic book discussion.

Ruby, you're made for me. :wink:

RubyTS
03-16-2009, 10:53 PM
OMG I LOVE ILLYANA RASPUTIN!!!!!!!!! ISNT SHE SO HOTT???

TsJennifer
03-17-2009, 03:15 AM
I think Jennifer Paris would be a perfect Elektra to me. I think it's the legs and the eyes.

Oh my god I love her! Shes so hot!!

Kabuki
03-17-2009, 06:04 AM
OMG I LOVE ILLYANA RASPUTIN!!!!!!!!! ISNT SHE SO HOTT???

She's still one of my favorite characters. Marvel brought her back last year. I just ordered the one shot that collected those stories. Cheap on ebay. "X-Men: Return Of Magik".

I googled the artists who worked on the one shot, and I should be happy with the art.

At long last, Magik is returning to the Marvel Universe! But in what form will she return, and to whom will she owe her allegiance? In a touching tale of death and acceptance originally presented in X-MEN UNLIMITED #13, the X-Man Colossus continues to mourn the loss of his beloved sister, the telepathic mutant mystic known as Magik. Meanwhile, in a story from NEW X-MEN #37, Magik's origin is explored - and her former master, the demon-lord Belasco returns! Fighting his way through hostile terrain and vicious demon hordes, Belasco will stop at nothing to wrest control of Limbo. But the evil sorceress standing in his way bears a striking resemblance to his former protégé. And finally, from X-MEN: DIVIDED WE STAND #2, Magik has indeed returned - but she's trapped in Limbo, a slave to Belasco! Illyana yearns for her freedom and family, but she must find the lost pieces of her soul, the bloodstones, if she is to escape and defeat Belasco once and for all!

WRITER: C.B. CEBULSKI & CHRISTOPHER YOST
PENCILS: DAVID AJA & NIKO HENRICHON & DAVID YARDIN
COVER BY: OLIVIER COIPEL

Price: $3.99

Spiral is another underrated character that I still love as well.

Kabuki
03-17-2009, 06:07 AM

A perfect fit for a real hot woman like yourself.

lupinIII
03-17-2009, 12:30 PM
Woah, nerd alert, Illyana Rasputin, who was that?

By the way, Kabuki, who did the art of Storm that you put up? I was amazed that there is a Marvel artist who draws women not as wispy skinny stick figures with melons taped to their chests.

Kabuki
03-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Woah, nerd alert, Illyana Rasputin, who was that?

By the way, Kabuki, who did the art of Storm that you put up? I was amazed that there is a Marvel artist who draws women not as wispy skinny stick figures with melons taped to their chests.

Magik is Illyana Rasputin. Colossus's (X-Men character) younger sister who was trapped with demons in limbo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magik_(comics)

Hey, I'm just reliving my childhood here. I only follow one book a year, and that doesn't even come out every month. Ruby and me have geeked out over X-Men comics before.

J. Scott Campbell created the art for Storm. He was the creator of Gen13 and Danger Girl for Image comics. He's a rich guy by now at 35 yrs old.

LibertyHarkness
03-17-2009, 04:35 PM
I would be WONDERBOY sitting high above the muckymuck in my castle made of clouds ...with the super power of mind bullets....

Quiet Reflections
03-18-2009, 05:22 AM
I would be WONDERBOY sitting high above the muckymuck in my castle made of clouds ...with the super power of mind bullets....
I could see you as the Morgan le Fay or Hela

TsJennifer
03-18-2009, 05:33 AM

A perfect fit for a real hot woman like yourself.

Thank you very much! Thats very sweet!