PDA

View Full Version : I'll be appearing on the Maury Povich Show lol

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2009, 11:52 PM
So I'll guess I'll be in New York sooner than expected.

We will be shooting next Tuesday and Wednesday!

Sweet Kisses

Kelly

2009AD
03-05-2009, 11:58 PM
What's the theme of the show?

MrsKellyPierce
03-05-2009, 11:59 PM
What's the theme of the show?Transgender Beauty pageant

2009AD
03-06-2009, 12:01 AM
What's the theme of the show?Transgender Beauty pageant

lol, "man or woman?" show, got it.

Nikka
03-06-2009, 12:06 AM
good luck there Kelly!

kmod
03-06-2009, 12:13 AM
beauty pageant? or is that a ploy to dive you heads first into a who's the baby daddy of the out of control sex crazed pre teen??? lol.

good luck, who else is set to be on and when will it be on?

Legend
03-06-2009, 12:16 AM
Have fun and enjoy yourself kelly.

Jericho
03-06-2009, 01:50 AM
Well, you know they're going to fuck you over, but, any publicity's good publicity. :shrug

justatransgirl
03-06-2009, 02:15 AM
How much are they paying you? LOL

Have your agent be sure to get residuals and a percentage of adverts.

Big LOL...

Have fun Kelly! Kiss Morey for me.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Oh yeah, and PS - read my sig line below... :-)

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Thanks everyone it should be fun. I know Erica Andrews pretty well and she does make up for the show. And it should be a funny show and good promotion so let them scream what they will lol

Goldenguinea
03-06-2009, 02:20 AM
I thought he was exclusively paternity tests now LOL

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2009, 02:21 AM
I thought he was exclusively paternity tests now LOLI impregnated someone shhhhhhhhhhhhh :wink:

Ts CinthyaNY
03-06-2009, 02:36 AM
Good girl... Go for it... You good to put people them places, you would ok there I know. Good luck.!

Love...
Cinthya.

Nowhere
03-06-2009, 03:24 AM
While I think you are a great girl, Kelly, I really think trans girls going on Maury is ABSOLUTELY the worst thing you can do for the public to see you as human beings. It works completely against any progression you and your sisters can have.

It really is just a continuation of the circus 'bearded lady' show in years past and only works to support the 'freak' status a lot of bad people try to label you, even if it is called a 'beauty' pageant.

I've posted this before, and I'll do it again: Please all trans girls just stop doing this.

For every additional 'fan' you gain by this, you justify the homophobia of some crazy guy who will beat a TS girl in the future, since "you're all freaks, just like I saw on Maury" and not seen as human to them, being put on parade, for what people believe you are NOT, and not for what you really are.

It is your own life, and you can do what you like, but I do really feel a moral obligation to say this.

MrsKellyPierce
03-06-2009, 03:48 AM
I can understand what you are saying hon. But people are going to make these opinions with out these shows and some people are fans of the shows cause it opens their minds too.

nicoleneuman24
03-06-2009, 03:51 AM
OOOOO... THATS A MAN, MAURY HAHA.. tramatizing!!!

kmod
03-06-2009, 04:01 AM
"you're all freaks, just like I saw on Maury"

hot freaks 8)

CaptainGeech
03-06-2009, 04:03 AM
I didn't even know that show was still on the air. Congrats if it helps your career though.

Jericho
03-06-2009, 04:18 AM
While I think you are a great girl, Kelly, I really think trans girls going on Maury is ABSOLUTELY the worst thing you can do for the public to see you as human beings. It works completely against any progression you and your sisters can have.

It really is just a continuation of the circus 'bearded lady' show in years past and only works to support the 'freak' status a lot of bad people try to label you, even if it is called a 'beauty' pageant.

While i agree that it's a 'freak' show, and nothing good is going to come of that particular episode, I do think it'll have a good effect on trans awareness.

phobun
03-06-2009, 05:24 AM
OOOOO... THATS A MAN, MAURY HAHA.. tramatizing!!!
Exactly. The mob of simple-minded hooligans who populate these audiences on Maury and Jerry Springer will only look at you as either a freak or as a bizarre sexual object.

This episode will do nothing for transsexuals just as these episodes have done nothing for at least 30 years, because these stupid shows are not how real advancement is made.

As if the sort of person who watches cheesy daytime television shows will be enlightened by an "is it a man" parade.

phobun
03-06-2009, 05:28 AM

I've posted this before, and I'll do it again: Please all trans girls just stop doing this.

For every additional 'fan' you gain by this, you justify the homophobia of some crazy guy who will beat a TS girl in the future, since "you're all freaks, just like I saw on Maury" and not seen as human to them, being put on parade, for what people believe you are NOT, and not for what you really are.

It is your own life, and you can do what you like, but I do really feel a moral obligation to say this.
Much agreed, the only thing worse is doing Jerry Springer.

The whole studio is made up of cheap seats filled with trailer trash, and it is not surprising that many of the guests come from those origins too.

Nobody has ever made it big or enhanced their career with these shows. The guests are being used and the audience is too stupid to know they are embarrassing themselves.

kmod
03-06-2009, 05:41 AM
ya, you'll get that from daytime TV shows. after all, daytime tv viewers = ppl without jobs. i.e. ppl with nothing but time to burn on other ppl's lifestyles.

alpha2117
03-06-2009, 06:10 AM
Actually the Maury show isn't that bad in a way. I know they do the whole its a man or it's a woman thing but at the same time it's not like springer where all TS's are shown as freaks. On Maury it's more he whole oh my god I dont believe she could of been born a boy because she's too pretty reaction they are going for. They actually want the T girls to look good.

I know it's Bread & Circuses for the masses but then most TV is. Look at Idol! Idol loves the losers as much if not more than the real talent. On Maury they want to emphasise TS girls beauty which isn't all bad.

tsntx
03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
yeah yall are right.... the trans movement is being held back by the likes of the maury show

surely if more things were as progressive and forward thinking as HA and other forums are.... well wed all be better off

see ya there hooker

archie8132
03-06-2009, 06:13 AM
When Maury introduced these "Are they men/women" shows, he at least had the decency to talk to the girls and find out a little about them. Unfortunately that format has gone the way of the dodo and we are left seeing more of the trailer trash audience oohing and aahing and bellyaching than the actual girls that are there.

BobRoss
03-06-2009, 06:45 AM
Have fun.

BobRoss
03-06-2009, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt2i0ts-uck

alyssats
03-07-2009, 04:48 AM
i love watching this show, hilarious!

Bob's Tgirls
03-07-2009, 05:36 AM
Well, you know they're going to fuck you over, but, any publicity's good publicity. :shrug

Yep, Maury & his producers have shown no respect for transsexuals in all the years they've been doing these "Is it a man or a woman?" shows. I helped them get girls a couple of times way back. But when I realized what they were doing and that they had no intention of doing anything remotely enlightening - ever, I stopped having anything to do with them.

What most mainstream society sees of transsexuals is the crap they see on shows like maury & springer and the typical men in wigs portrayed as transsexual prostitutes on cop shows.

Doesn't that "Is it a man or a woman?" thing they do on the Maury show bother you girls? I had arguments about this with a girlfriend when she went on there. She didn't care - it was a free trip to NY. The way I see it is as long as what mainstream society sees of transsexuals is them being displayed as circus freaks, then that is how society will treat them.

JonnyT
03-07-2009, 06:33 AM

Yep, Maury & his producers have shown no respect for transsexuals in all the years they've been doing these "Is it a man or a woman?" shows. I helped them get girls a couple of times way back. But when I realized what they were doing and that they had no intention of doing anything remotely enlightening - ever, I stopped having anything to do with them.

What most mainstream society sees of transsexuals is the crap they see on shows like maury & springer and the typical men in wigs portrayed as transsexual prostitutes on cop shows.

Doesn't that "Is it a man or a woman?" thing they do on the Maury show bother you girls? I had arguments about this with a girlfriend when she went on there. She didn't care - it was a free trip to NY. The way I see it is as long as what mainstream society sees of transsexuals is them being displayed as circus freaks, then that is how society will treat them.

how right you are Bob. it's called a self fulfilling prophecy. perception can become it's own reality.

tsntx
03-07-2009, 06:37 AM
its just fun

laugh at it. its funny. lighten up ppl. there are far more serious issues to stress about when it comes to transexuals and soceity

JonnyT
03-07-2009, 06:48 AM
not really. you've gotta deal with the image before you can start making any headway. you keep getting in your own way. look at the way gays are now being portrayed on TV. they are normal likable people. that didn't happen overnight and it didn't happen without a lot of work on the part of some very dedicated people. it's time you started taking yourself and your community seriously.

tsntx
03-07-2009, 06:54 AM
not really. you've gotta deal with the image before you can start making any headway. you keep getting in your own way. look at the way gays are now being portrayed on TV. they are normal likable people. that didn't happen overnight and it didn't happen without a lot of work on the part of some very dedicated people. it's time you started taking yourself and your community seriously.

lmao

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tay! :roll:

JonnyT
03-07-2009, 06:59 AM
no, it's "Buckwheat say Otay"

kmod
03-07-2009, 07:52 AM
its kinda like when katt williams got pissed about the racist jokes he had to deal with in the rehearsal before the Roast of Flava Flav. He confronted Flav about em and what did he say? "Ya, well THEM NIGGGAAAAZZZZ PAAAAAAIIIIIIDDDD MMEEEEEE SOOOOOOOOON!!!!". He was happy, so what did it matter??? He got what he wanted; Money. boiiii.

jesseflo
03-07-2009, 09:28 AM
ill also be joining kelly on the show. i was assured that it was not gonna be a lets make fun of us thing and it was respectful and a achknowledgment of beauty. or else i wouldnt do it if it was like a is it a man or woman show.

addicted
03-07-2009, 09:29 AM
phodumb, It could be worse the audience could be filled with lowlfie scum of the earth like you and chefmike.

Bob's Tgirls
03-07-2009, 01:10 PM
ill also be joining kelly on the show. i was assured that it was not gonna be a lets make fun of us thing and it was respectful and a achknowledgment of beauty. or else i wouldnt do it if it was like a is it a man or woman show.

Hi Jesse,

They have said that stuff before and it didn't turn out that way. Hopefully this time will be different.

I would like to know how it turns out. So you can be the inside reporter.

Bob

mbf
03-07-2009, 01:46 PM
You clowns...

Kelly Shore will be googled after the show, and her site subscriptions will go up.

THAT's the main reason for going to it.

Tika
03-07-2009, 01:51 PM
Shows like that are bullshit. It's the trans equivalent of blacks going out in cotton picking outfits, shuckin' and jivin', eating watermelon and acting like a bunch of stupid niggers, instead of PEOPLE.

Of course, Kelly, shameless whore that she is, has no concept of how to be a person. She's a caricature. Insecure little plastic surgery queen, stripper, thief, whore, etc.

Newsflash Kelly: No amount of plastic surgery will ever erase the fact that you were born physically male. You can turn yourself into some horrifying shiny-faced, stretched skin, grimacing plastic Barbie lookalike (which is what you've done), but you'll never be different on the inside.

Go chase after your precious publicity and watch the world laugh at you for acting like the freak they want you to be. You're an embarassment to other transgender people with dignity, pride and a sense of propriety.

Jericho
03-07-2009, 04:56 PM
Jeez, talk about taking the shine of the apple!
That's a bit harsh, init.

bob69
03-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Free trip+publicity. The show will be a circus, still can be fun though. Have fun girls.

Nowhere
03-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Shows like that are bullshit. It's the trans equivalent of blacks going out in cotton picking outfits, shuckin' and jivin', eating watermelon and acting like a bunch of stupid niggers, instead of PEOPLE.

I have to say that's a PERFECT analogy of what it is doing.

But,

its just fun,

right?

Just because there are other things which are serious out there doesn't mean that things like Maury aren't just as negative as cartoons comparing African Americans to monkeys and suggesting shooting some of them, tstx.

The main reason I say this is so important is beause Maury and Springer are the #1 point of exposure of trans girls to the world at large, since there really are so few of you, and as a consequence, the effect of it is a lot stronger than you think.

ef9hatchman
03-07-2009, 07:45 PM
Money is on Haze to give ya a SpiderMonkey Experience KELLY -_- :D

kmod
03-07-2009, 08:36 PM
wow, got some haterzzzzzz on here now! looks like the target audience of the show has logged in :)

envivision
03-07-2009, 09:19 PM
You go GIRL !!!

Do me a favor and shout my name on Maury's show, if possible.

ps: i dig asian women, like his wife Conny.

DL_NL
03-07-2009, 09:22 PM
Seems to me that these shows (not living in the US I have no personal experience with this particular show) are doing nothing positive for the public opinion on transsexuals. However, do what you like... I sure hope it works for you.

bassman2546
03-07-2009, 09:23 PM
Let us know if Maury hits on anyone of you.

JonnyT
03-07-2009, 09:27 PM
Let us know if Maury hits on anyone of you.

heck, let us know if Connie hits on any of you :lol:

jesseflo
03-07-2009, 10:27 PM

Hi Jesse,

They have said that stuff before and it didn't turn out that way. Hopefully this time will be different.

I would like to know how it turns out. So you can be the inside reporter.

Bob

yeah ill def post back on the experience. hopefully its a good one.

BrendaQG
03-08-2009, 02:43 AM
You're an embarassment to other transgender people with dignity, pride and a sense of propriety.

:shock:

How to say this concisely??? Bullshit!

LTR_Seeker
03-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Kelly will you post it on here for all who wont be able tose it ?

BraveHeartz
03-08-2009, 06:52 AM
I hope they don't exploit you girls too much, you're too awesome for that too happen.

andyuk
03-08-2009, 10:33 AM
good luck girls.imsure you will have a fun time.

jesseflo
03-09-2009, 10:15 PM
i will not be appearing on the show now.oh well.

kmod
03-09-2009, 10:29 PM
y not?????

gunner55
03-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Makes no difference Jesse....had you been there, in a beauty contest, you'd have won anyway!

jesseflo
03-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Makes no difference Jesse....had you been there, in a beauty contest, you'd have won anyway!

aww thank you. its not my thing anyways but it would have been fun to hang out with kelly since we are friends but for some weird reason the show never got back to me in time so i said nevermind.

JonnyT
03-11-2009, 05:38 AM
So I'll guess I'll be in New York sooner than expected.

We will be shooting next Tuesday and Wednesday!

Sweet Kisses

Kelly

so how did the taping go? was it what you expected?

Rdave
03-11-2009, 06:11 PM
I can understand what you are saying hon. But people are going to make these opinions with out these shows and some people are fans of the shows cause it opens their minds too.I suppose you could be right, Kelly, but I have to agree with what Nowhere said as well. When I found out what they did to Jesse, I went to see if there was somewhere I could express my anger about that and all I found was their forum, message board or whatever they call it. IMHO if you need a show like that to open your mind, you are probably not going to get too far with it. The majority of comments on that board seemed to be negative in regards to T-girls. One idiot was complaining that a t-girl tricked him into having oral sex! I'm not real sure how that works. :lol: