PDA

View Full Version : I hate thieves.

plankton
03-05-2009, 08:23 AM
About two weeks ago some asshole broke into my house stole three rifles one handgun,my TV,digital camera plus my lock box that had close to $2300 it. The police took figure prints so i'm hoping they turn up something eventually. I think i know who did it but am not 100% sure. The strange thing is they left two rifles a 45 revolver and a room full of music equipment that far exceeded what they stole. Needless to say my house now has two good security systems. One of them is organic and her name is bonnie. One of my friends gave here to me so she is not yet a guard dog .She's only 12 weeks old so she's to young to gaurd but smart as hell. So i think she will be a good dog.

justatransgirl
03-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Awww, that sucks.

See PM for serious suggestion.

A shotgun with a string tied to the door works well too. Just don't come home drunk and forget you set it up.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

SarahG
03-05-2009, 08:41 AM
About two weeks ago some asshole broke into my house stole three rifles one handgun,my TV,digital camera plus my lock box that had close to $2300 it. The police took figure prints so i'm hoping they turn up something eventually. I think i know who did it but am not 100% sure. The strange thing is they left two rifles a 45 revolver and a room full of music equipment that far exceeded what they stole. Needless to say my house now has two good security systems. One of them is organic and her name is bonnie. One of my friends gave here to me so she is not yet a guard dog .She's only 12 weeks old so she's to young to gaurd but smart as hell. So i think she will be a good dog.

Were all your guns just lying around? A good gun safe is well worth the cost & trouble IMHO.

Dino Velvet
03-05-2009, 08:43 AM
A shotgun with a string tied to the door works well too.

I recommend that too but those fairies at the ACLU aren't crazy about it.

Sorry about getting ripped off, plankton. I had the almost exact thing happen to me in LA way back. Then I got an Akita who filled out to 125 lbs and nothing was missing ever again.

plankton
03-05-2009, 09:42 AM

Were all your guns just lying around? A good gun safe is well worth the cost & trouble IMHO. Actually the only guns they got were the ones in the gun safe. The guns stolen were kept in a small gun safe i bought at dunhams. They only ones they left were in my damn closet. They took the who damn safe!

ARMANIXXX
03-05-2009, 09:50 AM
That sucks.

Maybe you should consider a camera with DVR system, they've gotten cheaper.

Here's 1 with nightvision, 250GB harddrive and audio capabilities for $399:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16881381002