PDA

View Full Version : The Club

Ghostwriter
09-21-2005, 03:24 PM
The smell of rubber and latex and the combination of the strobe lighting was overpowering, the techno sound of the club just added to the already intoxicated atmosphere of the place. The club was a frenzy of half naked, latexed, rubberised bodies covered in sweat dancing to the frenzied sound of techno which was flooding and filling every square inch of the warehouse. So far the party was in full swing, if you got tired of dancing, you could go and watch one the many shows in different parts of the warehouse. There was bondage, sadomasochism, sex shows and orgies. Right now me and my wife were watching the orgy. The look of latexed tight bodies in various sexual positions was something of a change to the usual, but as I was to find out tonight was going to be far from usual.

For more elite club members there was a another part of the club that you could enter, It was very exclusive and I heard a few rumours of what happens on the other side of the guarded door at the end of the warehouse which led as far as I knew down to some kind of basement, but tonight that was going to change, my wife some how got hold of a couple of passes, and I had a funny feeling she wasn’t telling me every thing, but my curiosity was taking over me and I just wanted to see what was on the side of that fucking door.

Walking over, my wife leading the way she showed our passes to the bouncers guarding the door and on entering we descended the concrete steps and into the darkness below.

What we found at the end of the steps was a huge basement with several large rooms all leading into each other like some kind of labyrinth. It was one big orgy, each room with a different theme, voyeurism, lesbian, bi, sado, strapon, anything you could think off, but it was the last room that my wife was interested in. We entered this room and I immediately felt my dick beginning to stir in my pants.

The room was full of shemales and I mean stunning shemales some naked and some dressed in tight fitting latex suits, but all of them stunning. It was one huge orgy. There was some shemale on shemale action or shemale with woman or men. All of them in various positions of sexual pleasure. My wife led me to a dark corner and sat me down on the sofa, looking at me she smiled and simply said I know. Looking at her with the straightest face I could muster I said, know what? You know what I mean, your into shemales, don’t deny it, I seen the stuff on your computer. Well my face crumpled like an old office block, looking at me she laughed and said don’t worry, I don’t mind in fact it turns me on to, that why we’re here I have it all arranged, what arranged I replied, just at that moment three shemales sat themselves down beside me and I realised what it was she had arranged.

My wife whispered in my ear to enjoy the show and started undressing and sat on the floor in front of me. I watched as the three shemales all dressed in knee high boots, suspenders and some kind of latex hugging corset with a metallic zip running down the middle, started a threesome with her. I watched intently, enjoying the voyeurism as she took turns sucking them all off and as they fucked her relentlessly, orgasm after orgasm. Finally one the shemales sat beside me and before I knew it I was naked, they finished with my wife and now it was my turn.

Laying on the sofa with my head tilted back on the arm rest the shemale raised my legs until my knees were almost touching my chest and knelling down she entered me teasingly, bit by bit until I was almost begging, she fucked me hard from the start, ramming her cock up my arse as far as she could, my whole body was shuddering from her physical exertions, meanwhile the second shemale was standing above me at the end of the sofa. I reached up and started massaging her cock, enjoying the size and firmness of it in my hand. She climbed on top of the sofa so that her knees were on either side of my head and her cock was in easy reach of my eager mouth, almost at once we both started blowing each other of at the same time. My head was locked in position by her knees so I could do nothing as she forced her self on me, my mouth accepting all her cock, but I enjoyed this form of domination, her swollen shaft moving swiftly in and out of my month as her friend fucked my arse into oblivion.

All three shemales took their turn on me fucking and sucking each other until we were one intangible mass of human flesh and sweat. I found myself on the floor bent over with a shemale fucking me from behind, the other two shemales were having themselves with me forcing their cocks in to my num mouth, ramming their dicks deeper and deeper until I was almost gagging.

One of the shemales lay flat on the floor with her hardened cock pointing to the ceiling hearing the words resistance is futile in the back of my mind I climbed on top of her and very soon I was bouncing up and down like a yo-yo, feeling her cock penetrating my arse deeper and deeper and the slap of her balls with every movement. My wife was in an identical position beside me and we were both bouncing up and down in orgasmic rhythm .The other shemale stood in front of us and we both started sucking her off, almost fighting each other to suck her cock, at once she came over us expertly aiming her cum into our hungry mouths, lusting for more we kissed each other and licked the cum off each others face.

The two other shemales finished fucking us and stood before us and we found ourselves sucking them off. Grasping her cock I pulled the foreskin back, exposing her glistening head and slowly licked every square inch of her shaft. Tasting the texture of her cock with my tongue I plunged my mouth up down her shaft listening to her moaning and groaning with pleasure.

My wife and I took turns sucking them off, we were quite a team, when the moment came we felt the warm splash of cum against our faces as both of them came at the same time, I bent down licked the cum off my wife’s tits as she finished off blowing the two shemales.

With that we thought we were finished but to my surprise a couple of other shemales came over with their hard dicks swinging between their legs, I guess word got around of the husband and wife team in their mists, not wanting to disappoint anyone we carried on long into the night and of course, we earned our full memberships to the club.