PDA

View Full Version : We all have the same story-Just with different names.

Ghostwriter
09-21-2005, 03:23 PM
I am confused sexually. I'm straight but curious I know I want to be with a real woman I always go out with a real girl and sometimes I get a date but most of the time I get played out.

For about a year I have had this fetish for transsexuals I don't know why but I started looking at pics online and my erections were uncontrollable. The first time I chatted with a shemale online I busted a nut because I was so excited. I absolutely love them, Who would think a girl with a cock would be hot????. I met this one hot sexy shemale at a bar, she was a sexy, spicy Latino bitch her name was Lisa she was about 5'5 120lbs C cup breasts and was a brunette with some blond streaks. She was wearing a tight white shirt and black tight spandex pants and a ass that is similar to JLO's big behind.

I started talking to her and she sounded real nice and sweet so I bought her a drink and we started talking, After a while we both were drunk and she started asking me if I ever lost my virginity and I said yeah a long time ago and I asked her the same and she said no but I'm very horny and ready to fuck. After that I wrapped my arm around her thick sexy body and started to kiss her neck and to my surprise she said lets go. So we left and went to my car and while I was driving she started feeling my long erect cock, I couldn't resist feeling her soft luscious breast while my other hand was on the steering wheel. We finally got back to my place, oh man my cock was bursting out of my boxer briefs. I couldn't wait to bring her into my room so we can do it already. We were kissing passionately, my hands was running up her shirt so I could feel her breasts. I finally got her shirt off exposing her white lacy bra and my heart was in overdrive, So I finally unhooked it and the next thing that came off was her tight black spandex pants which I could see a huge bulge exposed through her lacy white thong I couldn't help but going behind her and feeling the huge behind that made me so horny.

She began to put her thick red luscious lips on my long hard cock sucking it real good, I loved every moment of it. I didn't want to cum fast because I enjoyed it to much so I told her to slow down . when I climaxed I couldn't resist cumming all over her hard body and licking every bit of it off. She was still horny as hell so she stuck her hard cock into my ass and it felt weird, She was fucking me so hard I started to feel my balls which was driving me out of control. She climaxed and asked me if she wanted to put her long cock juice in my mouth while we kiss I said hell yea, her juice tasted so nice afterwards we started making out again and we both fell asleep until dawn. When I woke up she had left already but left her bra and a cum soaked thong behind with a small note saying: you were good as hell baby!! You made me lose my virginity in the best way possible and the next time she came over she wanted me to wear her bra and thong.