PDA

View Full Version : TRANSSEXUAL JOKES

Danielle Foxx
03-04-2009, 09:02 AM
This one was written by me:

This guy IMs me and says he is looking for a discrete sexual relationship
I say ... really?Why do you have to be discrete? Are you looking to have a sexual relationship with a dog or horse?

justatransgirl
03-04-2009, 09:22 AM
Huh??

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

Oh... I get it!

Giggles...

Ts CinthyaNY
03-04-2009, 02:23 PM
HAHAHA... Just flat stupid punk... Men are just too much.

Love...
Cinthya

Mac_Hine
03-04-2009, 03:57 PM
maybe he's married

baileyandkc
03-04-2009, 04:09 PM
maybe he's just a wimp!

AsiaMei
03-04-2009, 04:15 PM
lmfao.

alyssats
03-04-2009, 06:11 PM
jeje so funny

think_Long_and_Hard
03-06-2009, 05:12 AM
Heres a good one: There are some real charming, beautiful, self-respecting,Transgender ladies in the personals section of craigslist. lol

I put an ad on there one time looking to meet a T-Girl like 3 years ago, and I swear I got a response written in like half-retarded, computer ebonics, you know where like most of the letters are like the symbols from the numeric pad and captions and whatever. I was tripping at first like maybe it was a cry for help or something all written in code. I didn't know what to do. I was about to start sending smoke signal or some shit.

Then I opened the pic and I SWEAR it was Michael Clark Duncan. He had a wig on and some pretty severe tooth rot, but it was him. He was wearing the kind of dress that Mama always wore on Mama's Family with this creepy ass snaggle- tooth grin and some ratty ass wig from the dollar store. It creeped me the fuck out. I was trippin. I won't even watch that guy's movies any more. The Green Mile comes on, and I'm out. Quite possibly the worst visual experience of my life.