PDA

View Full Version : Why I hate Black men

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 06:46 AM
Because the ones who hit on me don't always look like this... lol... Someone's getting her sweet chocolate tooth rubbed ! YUMMMMM

TsJennifer
03-02-2009, 06:49 AM
wow....nice body

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 06:52 AM
wow....nice body

DELISH All sweaty and greasie !!!

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 07:02 AM
A bit more for your nerves JP

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 07:08 AM
One more JP

Alyssa87
03-02-2009, 07:14 AM
I knew he was cheating on me!

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 07:20 AM

I will cut you bitch! lol Come for my man you realness diva... come for him!

lol

Alyssa87
03-02-2009, 07:23 AM

I will cut you bitch! lol Come for my man you realness diva... come for him!

lol

he's playin us both sista.

(looks at him)...but it's ok.

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 07:24 AM
been there done that.............Na lemme stop lol. I pay the blk boys dust. The riican papi are who i SeeeeeeeEEEe He's ovva tho

Ts CinthyaNY
03-02-2009, 07:26 AM
I am dripping wet now...

Time to wake up the hubby to do his job, damn.!!

Love ...

Cinthya.

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 07:33 AM
we should all post pics of our boys and see which ones we have in common lol. fillin our heads up w/ "damn ma u so sexyyy i aint neva suck a dik b4 but i'll try it with u aaaauuhHHHHHHHH"

jordyd19
03-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Because the ones who hit on me don't always look like this... lol... Someone's getting her sweet chocolate tooth rubbed ! YUMMMMM

Is that Sgt. Doakes from Dexter?

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 07:36 AM
been there done that.............Na lemme stop lol. I pay the blk boys dust. The riican papi are who i SeeeeeeeEEEe He's ovva tho

Ricans are my fave but hard to find a Rican in LA. Most are Chicanos.

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 07:37 AM
lmao sgt dokes looks like a queen w her nose job n eyebrows

Alyssa87
03-02-2009, 07:37 AM

Is that Sgt. Doakes from Dexter?

eww no!
Doakes is old and looks like he's constipated.
and like a gay guy to me for some reason.

points to you for watching tho. i cant wait for the new season!

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 07:40 AM

Stay @ my house a couiple days n you'll get ur fill of them lol. Go bak to LA with a smile from Cheek 2 cheek. Anyone else have a problem with dominican guys acting like bitches? They're such women sometimnes they complain about everything and want everything done their way

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 07:42 AM

Stay @ my house a couiple days n you'll get ur fill of them lol. Go bak to LA with a smile from Cheek 2 cheek. Anyone else have a problem with dominican guys acting like bitches? They're such women sometimnes they complain about everything and want everything done their way

The only cheeks I want smiling when I leave are my ass cheeks bitch ! Hook me up! I need one with diamond earings as big as Mount Fuji

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 07:46 AM
LMAO www.localhookupz.com i dunno about diamonds but u want tracyyy... thats the site to git ittt

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 07:49 AM
traddddddde

Ts CinthyaNY
03-02-2009, 07:57 AM
we should all post pics of our boys and see which ones we have in common lol. fillin our heads up w/ "damn ma u so sexyyy i aint neva suck a dik b4 but i'll try it with u aaaauuhHHHHHHHH"

Yeah girl, for some reason they all say the same... and well we just like : " it's ok , sure , you should try . There is always a first time for everything " ...
" but am not gay, ok ma' ? I am not gay " lol, cocksuckers..

Love...

Cinthya.

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 08:01 AM
its that girls promote this type of behavior by telling them "I dont like tranny chasers" i always tell them "I dont like being the first it puts too much pressuire on me" and the usually fess up lol. I dont care. I'll do community trade. If i was to avvoid every guy whos been with a tranny before there wouldnt be much left to choose from. But i hate liars

Ts CinthyaNY
03-02-2009, 08:10 AM
ok , trade...

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 08:12 AM
lol the first one looks like my friend Oro and the second looks like another friend matteo

Ts CinthyaNY
03-02-2009, 08:17 AM
more..

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 08:31 AM
i know the 2nd one hes dominican. But he dont like to have sex he just wants to get munched. I never met him tho because im not a free chicken head lol lemme see what else i can find.

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 08:46 AM
heres a couple more

drock
03-02-2009, 10:40 AM

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz who the hell cares???

TsJennifer
03-02-2009, 10:43 AM
OH MY GOD.....this thread is out of control!!! I LIVE!!!

chrisraid3
03-02-2009, 10:45 AM
all i can say is wow!! nice cocks lol, yes i am a bi cocks sucker so what?

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 10:46 AM

well u felt the need to respond so i guess u just answered ur own question....

drock
03-02-2009, 11:04 AM

well u felt the need to respond so i guess u just answered ur own question....

Yeah you're tired.. zzzzzz

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 11:23 AM
oh well i didnt know that i was here for ur entertainment purposes. Will that b cash or credit darling?

blckhaze
03-02-2009, 11:28 AM
ROFLMAO @ the title.

Vonceasar
03-02-2009, 03:21 PM

Can I hit on you? :)

And yeah these are me....

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 07:59 PM

YOu can hit on me, hit me, put your cigar out on my butt hole, run me over with your car, spit on my face and call me sweet heart. ROFFL

Delish! Are you in LA? I need some of that.

Hey Ruby... are those baids on picture 234137 I live for cornrolls

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 08:01 PM
ROFLMAO @ the title.

You know how I roll .... lol

Silcc69
03-02-2009, 08:45 PM
<Walks in with head high>
<Leaves with head hanging low>

Danielle Foxx
03-02-2009, 08:57 PM

Can I watch or push your head down on one?

magus13
03-02-2009, 10:37 PM
I am dripping wet now...

Time to wake up the hubby to do his job, damn.!!

Love ...

Cinthya.

Or I could meet up with you. :twisted:

RubyTS
03-02-2009, 10:41 PM
He he he, yeah i love rough rugged daddy dikk. Get that tracy bishhhhhhh

TsJennifer
03-02-2009, 10:44 PM

YOu can hit on me, hit me, put your cigar out on my butt hole, run me over with your car, spit on my face and call me sweet heart. ROFFL

Hey Ruby... are those baids on picture 234137 I live for cornrolls

LOL.... ha ha ha . girl you had me rolling on the floor laughing!!!!

Danielle Foxx
03-03-2009, 12:51 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

these pictures are from Xpeeps.com

AFF to be precise

blckhaze
03-03-2009, 02:25 AM
ROFLMAO @ the title.

You know how I roll .... lol

So youve joined the Jungle fever trend.
Good job JW.

KirstenH
03-03-2009, 04:04 AM

omg how sweet and sexy! just gimme a call sweetie on +32(0)479.131600

I'll be waiting for ya!

RubyTS
03-03-2009, 04:13 AM
betta watch out, danielle's quick to whip out da razor lol

Vonceasar
03-03-2009, 09:04 AM

Hey Ruby... are those baids on picture 234137 I live for cornrolls :lol:

Unfortunately, LA is about 3000 miles from Baltimore. Dammit man.

chrisraid3
03-03-2009, 11:13 AM

Can I watch or push your head down on one?

lol yes ma'am that you can do both if you wish!!! :twisted:

BADAZZBODY
03-03-2009, 01:25 PM
MMMMMMMM I CANT GET ENOUGH OF BLACK MEN MORE MORE MORE

2pert4ya
03-03-2009, 03:35 PM
well i got a flip side to that all the girls that try to get on me are like this swamp monsters. how come they cant like like yall(except mimi on here she was fine). but im like one of those tall chris brown lookin light skin dudes with hazel eyes. i swear yall be wantin them ugly ass dudes i dont get it.

TsVanessa69
03-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Yessss ma'am! Thats why I spend soooo much time in NYC! Those rican papi's give me life!!!!!!!! Now that I'm brokenhearted, I'm on my way back to NYC to be consoled for my birthday next month!

Danielle Foxx
03-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Yessss ma'am! Thats why I spend soooo much time in NYC! Those rican papi's give me life!!!!!!!! Now that I'm brokenhearted, I'm on my way back to NYC to be consoled for my birthday next month!

GET IT GIRL GET IT - Bring me some too but I don't want sloppy seconds

Ts CinthyaNY
03-03-2009, 08:42 PM
We should all invade the Washington Heights area and we will live for all them rican papis and dominican calembos.
Vonceasar, you so hot, you should visit me when I am in DC. I have one of those corn rolled cocks and man, ouch , ouch ! gets me the hots now. I live for !!

Love ...
Cinthya.

Ts CinthyaNY
03-03-2009, 09:03 PM
ok a couple more.... :twisted:

Vonceasar
03-03-2009, 09:28 PM
We should all invade the Washington Heights area and we will live for all them rican papis and dominican calembos.
Vonceasar, you so hot, you should visit me when I am in DC. I have one of those corn rolled cocks and man, ouch , ouch ! gets me the hots now. I live for !!

Love ...
Cinthya.
Id love to meat... er I mean meet you. :)

alyssats
03-03-2009, 09:46 PM
wow nice big cocks

RubyTS
03-03-2009, 11:06 PM
BEAT ME DADDY CHRIS BREEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZYY

RubyTS
03-03-2009, 11:12 PM
slurrrrp

Ts CinthyaNY
03-03-2009, 11:24 PM
The one with the cuffs looks neat, love those. I would trade that 3rd one Ruby... Me so horny now..lol.

RubyTS
03-03-2009, 11:42 PM
yeah hes a cop from myspace. he is a HUGE manwhore tranny chaser im surprised no one has said "Oh I KNOW HIMMM"

BeardedOne
03-03-2009, 11:53 PM
slurrrrp

I seem to remember one gurl saying how much she wanted to see me take a big, black one... :wink:

RubyTS
03-04-2009, 12:03 AM
he he he

Ts CinthyaNY
03-04-2009, 12:08 AM
yeah hes a cop from myspace. he is a HUGE manwhore tranny chaser im surprised no one has said "Oh I KNOW HIMMM"

Link me girl... he might be use his baton in me.. lol. not easy to hang out with this guys since they want a fritura ... no way of freebies to all. Although temptation girl ... what about this others.?

RubyTS
03-04-2009, 12:16 AM
gurrrl that hairy one look fierce but his trade is everything...

sorry 4 hijacking the thread danielle lol

RubyTS
03-04-2009, 12:22 AM
:twisted:

chrisraid3
03-04-2009, 02:06 AM
can i have a cock to suck on?

2pert4ya
03-04-2009, 03:37 AM
BEAT ME DADDY CHRIS BREEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZYY

come to the d ma and we can get it in

Danielle Foxx
03-04-2009, 03:41 AM
Holy Mother of Mary !

alyssats
03-04-2009, 06:30 PM
yum yum

MNccklvr
03-04-2009, 09:54 PM
what do you ladies think of this?

worldbro
03-05-2009, 02:00 AM
How about me Danielle; look my dick is strong enough to hold the whole internet, imagine what it could do to you :wink:

"I am Serious Now"

RubyTS
03-05-2009, 02:51 AM
what do you ladies think of this?

ur my new best friend. I'll trade u a blowjob for ur password lol

SexxxyJade
03-05-2009, 03:16 AM
Ruby theres this guy I've beenn dying to get the dirt from you on. One of my old peices.

RubyTS
03-05-2009, 04:21 AM
do i know him? lol

tsluva
03-05-2009, 06:57 AM
A bit more for your nerves JP

not all of us can be LL Cool. 8)

chrisraid3
03-05-2009, 11:32 AM
guess thats a no for me and getting a cock to suck on huh?

MNccklvr
03-06-2009, 04:38 PM
hey Ruby I'd rather blow you

RubyTS
03-06-2009, 09:38 PM
hey Ruby I'd rather blow you

DEAL! Whats the password :twisted:

bassman2546
03-06-2009, 10:05 PM
Danielle, I'd love to see you test your deepthroating skills on one of those monster dicks.

TsVanessa69
03-07-2009, 02:52 AM

GET IT GIRL GET IT - Bring me some too but I don't want sloppy seconds
There are soo many, that i can bring mine and some for you too!!
I'm not greedy!!

TsVanessa69
03-07-2009, 02:53 AM

Love ...
Cinthya.
My girlfriend lives in Washington heights, and when we go smoke, the boys already have the blunts rolled!!!!!!

keepingitreal470
03-24-2009, 03:53 PM
been there done that.............Na lemme stop lol. I pay the blk boys dust. The riican papi are who i SeeeeeeeEEEe He's ovva thoAnd I pay most of the latin girls dust too. Because I know that a lot of them think just like you. In addition to them being ghetto, and not taking good care of themselves between their legs. How can you walk around with your nose in the air when you've got rot crotch? And having pretty hair and eyes doesnt get you automatically im with me. I always go beyond the surface. I think its laughable the bullshit attitude of superiority latin girls can have towards black men. Who the fuck are they.

jjhill
03-24-2009, 11:42 PM
been there done that.............Na lemme stop lol. I pay the blk boys dust. The riican papi are who i SeeeeeeeEEEe He's ovva thoAnd I pay most of the latin girls dust too. Because I know that a lot of them think just like you. In addition to them being ghetto, and not taking good care of themselves between their legs. How can you walk around with your nose in the air when you've got rot crotch? And having pretty hair and eyes doesnt get you automatically im with me. I always go beyond the surface. I think its laughable the bullshit attitude of superiority latin girls can have towards black men. Who the fuck are they.

damn ruby, what was that about. i just now noticed lol

fitz207
03-25-2009, 12:50 AM
Puerto Rico has a history of women marrying white men to improve their social status. Ruby's attitude is pretty common among Latin Americans. Puerto Rico also has long a history of racial mixing...If you look at Ruby you can see the evidence of this.

Solitary Brother
03-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Puerto Rico has a history of women marrying white men to improve their social status. Ruby's attitude is pretty common among Latin Americans. Puerto Rico also has long a history of racial mixing...If you look at Ruby you can see the evidence of this.

huh?

Solitary Brother
03-25-2009, 12:55 AM

I know why she says this and she is 100 percent right to feel that way.

jjhill
03-25-2009, 12:56 AM

and what would that be sol?

fitz207
03-25-2009, 01:07 AM

Huh????

Solitary Brother
03-25-2009, 01:12 AM

She was saying in one of her earlier videos that she gets a lot of shit from SOME black people while she is out and about.
In one of her videos her and her guys friend...a black guy were walking down the street and some people where fucking with her.
Ive seen it myself MANY times.......
particularly from Jamaicans........
She explains it in one of her older videos and I agree with her and I am black.
Get in were you fit in.

keepingitreal470
03-25-2009, 01:23 AM

She was saying in one of her earlier videos that she gets a lot of shit from SOME black people while she is out and about.
In one of her videos her and her guys friend...a black guy were walking down the street and some people where fucking with her.
Get in were you fit in.Your not black. Maybe you have pigmentated skin which resembkles black. But skin color is surface bullshit. Real black men like myself can pick you weak, fraudulent so called black men out of a crowd. I know this and I dont even have to meet you. Its in the way that you think. Do us a favor and dont claim the african-american race as a part of you.

jjhill
03-25-2009, 01:26 AM

Get in were you fit in.

i don't see how that justify that statement tho. I get shit from white people. my lady white and my close friends are too. I won't let the few white women who clutch their purse when they see me walking;make me hate all white people

fitz207
03-25-2009, 01:37 AM

Get in were you fit in.Your not black. Maybe you have pigmentated skin which resembkles black. But skin color is surface bullshit. Real black men like myself can pick you weak, fraudulent so called black men out of a crowd. I know this and I dont even have to meet you. Its in the way that you think. Do us a favor and dont claim the african-american race as a part of you.
I don't think this SB clown is black. He posted a video from youtube of "himself" working a heavy bag and looking stupid. I have many friends who are black, and i can't think of a single one of them who would post a video of themselves looking like a total stereotype.

Fox
03-25-2009, 01:47 AM
LMAO...

Solitary Brother
03-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Look
I am a beginner at boxing.
I must admit that I am not too good yet but Im working on it.
Stop picking on me!

Floyd R
03-25-2009, 03:47 AM
Didn't Ruby say something along the lines that some of her black male clients have an odor?

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 07:14 AM
wow look what i missed. i dont dislike black people i just prefer to date spanish guys. Aside from that when blk guys try to hit on me on the street they always get violent when they dont get the response they expect

i dont feel better than anyone, at all, i just know what my preference is and i have no shame in verbalizing it.

and his comment about odor was just another typical black man comment when hes turned down... my point exactly

And finally Yoshi u know ur my baby.

fitz207
03-26-2009, 09:02 AM
wow look what i missed. i dont dislike black people i just prefer to date spanish guys. Aside from that when blk guys try to hit on me on the street they always get violent when they dont get the response they expect

i dont feel better than anyone, at all, i just know what my preference is and i have no shame in verbalizing it.

and his comment about odor was just another typical black man comment when hes turned down... my point exactly

It's good that you're honest about your preferences. Although i don't get your "typical black man" comment. If you made a comment about black men smelling bad, then i could see a black person being offended by that. I don't know if that applies to black TS as well, because i've been with black TS before and they were very clean.

Not being racist, but...don't "spanish men" have the same public image of being thuggish and violent too?

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 09:32 AM
well i dunno what bug crawled up keepingitreal's ass but whatever his issue is i have no idea. I dont do stereotypes i only speak from experience. Nowhere in this thread did i say aniything about black men smelling bad, and im sure that IF I HAD it woulda read "the majority of blk guys i have come into contact with" and not "all blk guys smell bad"

And back to my experiences... i have turned spanish guys down too on the street and they're sweeter about being let down than black guys IN MY EXPERIENCE!!!!! Blk guys have a tendency to get defensive. I get a lot of " BITCH U AINT THAT FLY!"

Anyway i really dont understand the big deal. Im not sitting trying to get anyone to like red heads or bbws or asians... or anything. Or making derragotory comments because they dont. If u feel its a personal attack on u, thats ur own insecurities. My preference is my preference and im getting tired of having to defend myself on this board because of stupidity. Just cuz i have a certain preference doesnt make me a prude or a racist.

Spick! nigger! spear chucker! cracker! Porch monkey! Wet back! There u go now u can call me racist

Legend
03-26-2009, 09:44 AM
well i dunno what bug crawled up keepingitreal's ass but whatever his issue is i have no idea. I dont do stereotypes i only speak from experience.

African american's must hate keepingitreal because he definitely lives up to the angry and violent stereotype.That moron has serious issues.

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 09:51 AM
now THATS a cotton picking porch dwelling banana eating tree climbin corner stomping drug dealing gorilla looking negroid. pfffftt... lemme hold on to my pocketbook

blackrob
03-26-2009, 09:59 AM
now THATS a cotton picking porch dwelling banana eating tree climbin corner stomping drug dealing gorilla looking negroid. pfffftt... lemme hold on to my pocketbook

DUDE You smelly ass bastard. Let me catch your ass walking the streets and i'll knock your fucking teeth down your throat! You worthless ass piece of shit! That's why i'll never waste any of my money on some piece of shit like you to begin with!

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:01 AM

DUDE You smelly ass bastard. Let me catch your ass walking the streets and i'll knock your fucking teeth down your throat! You worthless ass piece of shit! That's why i'll never waste any of my money on some piece of shit like you to begin with!

Lmao i wasnt talking to u loser! INSECURITIESSSS! I will cut a pussy into ur face

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:08 AM
and spit in it

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:10 AM
and then call the police and say u were trying to rape/rob me. I WIN

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:11 AM

Lmao i wasnt talking to u loser! INSECURITIESSSS! I will cut a pussy into ur face

Mutha fucka please try and do that! I want you to pull out a knife so I can take it from you and kick your teeth out your head and stomp your fucking brains out your head!

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:14 AM
and then call the police and say u were trying to rape/rob me. I WIN

Who's going to beleive you? not like they give a shit about some filthy tranny Spic whore anyway do they? To them you are just some confused piece of shit walking the streets who likes to get fucked up the ass!

T-girl hound
Wow this thread has taken a turn, Ruby what the hell is going?

fitz207
:shock: :shock: Take it easy blackrob.

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:15 AM
lmao urban and illiterrate what a nice combination. I BET YOU'RE A LAWYER OR A DOCTOR...

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:15 AM
And then have the police lock your worthless ass up in prison with the men where you'll probably be rapped by black men!

Legend
03-26-2009, 10:16 AM
And then have the police lock your worthless ass up in prison with the men where you'll probably be rapped by black men!

Don't you mean raped.

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:19 AM
lmao urban and illiterrate what a nice combination. I BET YOU'RE A LAWYER OR A DOCTOR...

I bet you are let me guess a whore who sucks dicks for a living! Watch yourself DUDE I know what you look like and what areas you operate out of and it's too easy for me to track you down and fuck you up! I don't play i'll smach your fucking brains out you piece of shit!!!

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:19 AM
o i hope so!!! theyre always good for some dick.. and thats about it...

when monkeys roam wild

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:20 AM
u know i really wish u would

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:22 AM
o i hope so!!! theyre always good for some dick.. and thats about it...

when monkeys roam wild

what are you good for stealing hub caps and packing whole familes in ford escorts?

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:24 AM
if u werent on welfare youd know what im good for

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:25 AM
u know i really wish u would

Be careful what you wish for dude. It just might come true and when i'm done with you i'll make sure to stick a broom stick up your ass and through your mouth! you out to like that one!

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:26 AM
if u werent on welfare youd know what im good for

i'm not I just got better sense than to waste money on some illegal alien trash like you!

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:27 AM
stop working the goverment for assistance and go get ur ged u 6th grade drop out, u cant even form proper sentences and ur spelling screams I HAVE NO EDUCATION no wonder youre so angry. i would be too if i was in ur shoes... i mean stolen sneakers

blckhaze
03-26-2009, 10:27 AM
LMAO @ Ruby dropping the black racial slurs.

You missed a few beau. Dont worry, Daddy haze will help later. ;)

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:30 AM
lol haze tell this fool hes making a mockery of black men

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:32 AM
stop working the goverment for assistance and go get ur ged u 6th grade drop out, u cant even form proper sentences and ur spelling screams I HAVE NO EDUCATION no wonder youre so angry. i would be too if i was in ur shoes... i mean stolen sneakers

You little weak ass spic! We oughtt to shoot you pieces of shit on spot you dont bring a damn thing to this country and because of third world gutter trash like you sucking every dime off the economy we're almost bankrupt! how much education do you need to be boy walking around in dresses and high heels sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass for a living?

fitz207
03-26-2009, 10:35 AM
Blk guys have a tendency to get defensive. I get a lot of " BITCH U AINT THAT FLY!"
That sounds like young ghetto talk...I don't know any black people who talk like that. Don't get offended Ruby, but do you live in the ghetto or hang around there? I ask because your experiences may be due to your environment. You need to meet some of my black friends, they're real gentlemen.

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:37 AM

Dude dont try to get the little weak residental uncle tom to save your ass now!

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:41 AM
Blk guys have a tendency to get defensive. I get a lot of " BITCH U AINT THAT FLY!"
That sounds like young ghetto talk...I don't know any black people who talk like that. Don't get offended Ruby, but do you live in the ghetto or hang around there? I ask because your experiences may be due to your environment. You need to meet some of my black friends, they're real gentlemen.

NY is ghetto. Its even happened with black men in suits in midtown manhattan. Guys always get defensive and im not rude at all i just smile and say no thanks and they keep pushing and get upset when i say im not interested. I dont even talk to guys on the street who i AM interested in im kinda shy in person

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:45 AM

im not worried about u all i gotta do is throw a $10 in one direction and run the opposite way. Then again ur type is used to running from police so u may have me...

blackrob
03-26-2009, 10:52 AM

im not worried about u all i gotta do is throw a $10 in one direction and run the opposite way. Then again ur type is used to running from police so u may have me...

well see about that when i'm done with you you will be looking worse than this!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-26-2009, 10:54 AM
look Ruby I said I was sorry about that, you dont need to post pics of the shit you got me put in handcuffs over
;)

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:56 AM
lmao he wipped out the surgery pic omg wow wat a loser ur actually stalking thru my threads now. U know this could easily constitute an order of protection wow ur wakko

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 10:57 AM
lmao johnny

blckhaze
03-26-2009, 11:06 AM

Coming from a...
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/mrSprinklez/E-thug.jpg
Im scared.

Ruby dont let fagblob waste your energy.
Rejection is a dish best served to fools.

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 11:07 AM
lol im having fun tho

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-26-2009, 11:25 AM
get in chat

idiot savant
03-26-2009, 11:32 AM
:smh :smh :smh

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 11:35 AM
he must have passed out from drinking too much st ides on the corner with his homies til the crack of dawn

idiot savant
03-26-2009, 11:50 AM
he must have passed out from drinking too much st ides on the corner with his homies til the crack of dawn

don't you mean OE, St. Ides might be too top shelf

RubyTS
03-26-2009, 11:58 AM
lmao forgot about old e

jjhill
03-26-2009, 01:50 PM

Awwww thanks Ruby! I'm just now seeing this lol

keepingitreal470
03-26-2009, 04:40 PM
You know, its obvious that most people Ruby deals with are quite ghetto. They lack education and never go downtown. They stay where they're comfortable. In the hood. Which is where she takes all of her examples from. All of the racial slurs in this thread, she really feels that way. Im a college educated man with a masters degree. I also am a member of 2 entertainment unions. So there is no need for me to go back and forth with trash like Ruby. I've seen her vids on youtube. I've seen the kind of people she hangs with. PLEASE. No where near my league or level.

TomSelis
03-26-2009, 10:28 PM
Wanna know what I think? Well here goes anyway because I just waded through like 15 pages of dicks to follow this thread!

I thought it was going to be a thread praising black men a little bit. Cool we all need a little ego boost every now and then, a little pat on the back.

But then, Ruby made a statement that was a little jarring, and the thread took a turn from where it was intended. Could've been interpreted as "Fuck black men, Latinos are better." and it has. I admit, I had to go back a read it a couple of times, just to make sure I read what I thought I read.

This is what I was immediately reminded of. One night I was chillin', standing outside smoking a newport and a guy was picking up a puerto rican girl. The cab was waiting, they were about to get in and her friend ran over and fucked it all up, basically because she wasn't invited to share the cab. She started going on about how black men.....fill in the blanks....and how latin men were better. Yeah sour grapes, the girl looked embarrased and her friend really didn't care that she was cock-blocking. Long story short they both ended up looking for a ride that night.

Everybody has their preferences, and I always say I'd rather know up front whether someone is feeling me, because I can spend the rest of my night finding someone else that does. But here's the thing, NOBODY likes being someone's second or third choice or being told they, in general, have an odor, or are lousy tippers or abusive or anything else in general.

Ruby's a very attractive girl. There's no need to threaten violence or start name calling though, because she said what she likes. That's all there is to it really. But at the same time her statement was a little surprising. Kinda had a negative vibe about it.

keepingitreal470
03-26-2009, 11:40 PM
Wanna know what I think? Well here goes anyway because I just waded through like 15 pages of dicks to follow this thread!

I thought it was going to be a thread praising black men a little bit. Cool we all need a little ego boost every now and then, a little pat on the back.

But then, Ruby made a statement that was a little jarring, and the thread took a turn from where it was intended. Could've been interpreted as "Fuck black men, Latinos are better." and it has. I admit, I had to go back a read it a couple of times, just to make sure I read what I thought I read.

This is what I was immediately reminded of. One night I was chillin', standing outside smoking a newport and a guy was picking up a puerto rican girl. The cab was waiting, they were about to get in and her friend ran over and fucked it all up, basically because she wasn't invited to share the cab. She started going on about how black men.....fill in the blanks....and how latin men were better. Yeah sour grapes, the girl looked embarrased and her friend really didn't care that she was cock-blocking. Long story short they both ended up looking for a ride that night.

Everybody has their preferences, and I always say I'd rather know up front whether someone is feeling me, because I can spend the rest of my night finding someone else that does. But here's the thing, NOBODY likes being someone's second or third choice or being told they, in general, have an odor, or are lousy tippers or abusive or anything else in general.

Ruby's a very attractive girl. There's no need to threaten violence or start name calling though, because she said what she likes. That's all there is to it really. But at the same time her statement was a little surprising. Kinda had a negative vibe about it.It had a very negative vibe Selis. Thats why she got clowned by blackrob like she did. Hey, theres a way to say what you want to say. The way you choose will determine the type and tone of responses. Real simple.

2009AD
03-27-2009, 12:04 AM
A full, all out, online race riot on HA.

Where's the online National Guard? Peace needs to be restored.

RubyTS
03-27-2009, 12:27 AM
nigger nigger cotton picker

2009AD
03-27-2009, 12:39 AM
http://thegrandnarrative.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/beating-a-dead-horse.gif

RubyTS
03-27-2009, 01:11 AM
lol

CORVETTEDUDE
03-27-2009, 01:30 AM
This is the first time I've jumped into this thread...I don't get it. What's the point. Never mind, I don't think I want to know!

unctrld1
03-27-2009, 02:26 AM

Really? Really? I mean . . . . . . Really?

You are better than this. Really.

keepingitreal470
03-27-2009, 03:29 AM

You are better than this. Really.Actually she's not. She, like a lot of crotch rot smelly latin girls put on a front for you guys and you buy it hook, line, and sinker. Including her story about being harrassed by black men. I'm sure the men involved have another side to the story. They could very well have been antagonized. But you guys keep believing sweet ole innocent Ruby. lol And not once have I said one latin slur. We know theres plenty of them.

Legend
03-27-2009, 03:40 AM
You know, its obvious that most people Ruby deals with are quite ghetto. They lack education and never go downtown. They stay where they're comfortable. In the hood. Which is where she takes all of her examples from. All of the racial slurs in this thread, she really feels that way. Im a college educated man with a masters degree. I also am a member of 2 entertainment unions. So there is no need for me to go back and forth with trash like Ruby. I've seen her vids on youtube. I've seen the kind of people she hangs with. PLEASE. No where near my league or level.

How ironic that a clown like you would say something like that.Seriously you and guys like blackrob are a f**king joke,you think people are suppose to ignore your blantant stupidity and respect you just because your black.There are many intelligent black people out there but guys like you and blackrob aren't apart of that group your typical stereotypes who resort to physical threats when you can't get into dialogue.It's kind of pathetic when you guys spew out shit like calling someone a white bitch and saying they need a beat or saying some needs a broom up their ass and expect people to feel sorry for you when someone calls you the n word or something of that nature.Blackrob didn't clown anyone he made himself look like a clown by his threats of physical violence.

tatsu1
03-27-2009, 03:48 AM

Don't you mean raped.

No he means rapped... After all we did invent the genre in prison. In the year 2012, that's how most conflicts will be settled in prison. Rap battles and Dance battles. Look up Boogie Town on youtube. The day reckons (I'm Black AND Dominican... 2 strikes)

EDIT: Wow at the way this thread turned... Crazy. Here I'm thinking my better half (KIDDING! both halves are equally good!) is getting a little boost and I see a couple n-bombs dropped. WACK!!!!

Icanthelpmyself
03-27-2009, 07:17 AM
Hey Danielle I'm sorry some of us Black men are not bluff, I don't think that you need to be bluff to please the ladies. I'm a lillte pass my prime but I feel i could hang with any one when it cums to making ladies cum and ask beg for more:)

Alyssa87
03-27-2009, 07:23 AM
Hey Danielle I'm sorry some of us Black men are not bluff, I don't think that you need to be bluff to please the ladies. I'm a lillte pass my prime but I feel i could hang with any one when it cums to making ladies cum and ask beg for more:)

vestegial L there partner!

B U F F

Icanthelpmyself
03-27-2009, 07:29 AM
Thank you sorry about the spelling should proof before printing:)

ARMANIXXX
03-27-2009, 08:35 AM
Hmmm....

I'm a bit surprised by Ruby in this post as of late.

Ruby's always shown an aura of thoughtfulness and intelligence.

Even regardless of the seeming lack of class of some, why the sudden degeneration, Ruby?

beatmaker
03-27-2009, 12:28 PM
well i dunno what bug crawled up keepingitreal's ass but whatever his issue is i have no idea. I dont do stereotypes i only speak from experience.

African american's must hate keepingitreal because he definitely lives up to the angry and violent stereotype.That moron has serious issues.

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before an

You live in NY dont you? I called your punk bitch ass out before and you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

Actually no Legend, Blacks don't hate people like keepingitreal. Actually, we need more brothas with brains and heart. These timid, weak azz Captain Save-A-Ho Black men like Solitary Brother are the one's that make me cringe. I do however, disagree with the characterization that all Latinas keep their private areas unsanitary. I've been with a few and most were clean, but I have heard stories. Yet, I don't like being stereotypes, so I try not to engage in it. Other than that, everything thing brotha said was dead on!

Legend, I notice you like to insert youself in any discussion dealing with real or perceived racism directed at Black men. Since, your not a Black man and have never experienced what it's like to live in our skin, why do you arrogantly try to dictate to Black men how we should react to comments and acts we deem racist. You have yet to call Ruby to the carpet about her comments. I know you think she's racist too, because you sent me a PM out of the blue over 2 years ago, telling me to watch her Youtube videos. I usually don't dime cats out, but your rants against opinionated Black men have started to wear on me. I rarely post on HA anymore, as racial threads involving Black men continue to be commonplace.

Ruby actually has the audacity to say Latin men take rejection better. Most of the dudes that were involved in those sexual assaults at the Puerto Rican Day parade years back, were Puerto Rican, with a few Black men mixed in. I went the year before and this Latin TS named Madeline (the one with the insane bubble ass) was walking with a GG friend down 59th St along Central Park. This small mob of Puerto Rican dudes just start fucking with her. They started out saying "Excuse me sir, Excuse me sir". Trying to put her on blast, about being born a male. She told them to leave her alone, but they continued fucking with her, then I think she and her friend crossed the street. I started going to Edelweiss right before it closed down and she was in there, talking mucho shyt, acting conceited and basically being a hardcore golddigger, so my heart didn't bleed for her like it would have, for a lot of the cool TS's out here. I've seen more than enough Latin men, clown innocent women for various reasons. Essentially, this is a classic case of tribalism. She like TSVanessa always seem to insert Latin men into the conversation, when the topic is Black men. Ruby and TSCinthya just hijacked the damn thread, refusing to let the Black man get any shine over "their men". One thing I like about TSAlyssa, as a Latin TS on HA, is she is clearly educated and intelligent and doesn't sink to that level. What makes it more pathetic, is she's like 10-15 years younger than Ruby or Vanessa. If you want to show the papi chulos some love, than start a thread. I'm not hating on them, but let us get or shine on too, jeeesh! That hijack move my Ruby was just a clear case of pathological racial arrogance, bottomline! Basically, she said "Fuck Black men, Look at my Latin men". Her use of racial slurs as a supposed joke, doesn't sway me. I know plenty of Latinos who hang out with Blacks, that have negative views about Blacks and harbor attitudes of superiority.

BY THE WAY LEGEND. HERE'S A CUT & PASTE OF THAT PM. I NEVER DELETE ANYTHING FOR THIS VERY REASON.

To: beatmaker
Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:24 am
Subject: rubyts Quote message
Just go watch her youtube videos and she says all black people are bums and another video she explains why she is racist.d you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

Actually no Legend, Blacks don't hate people like keepingitreal. Actually, we need more brothas with brains and heart. These timid, weak azz Captain Save-A-Ho Black men like Solitary Brother are the ones that make me cringe. I do however, disagree with the characterization that all Latinas keep their private areas unsanitary. I've been with a few and most were clean, but I have heard stories. Yet, I don't like being stereotyped, so I try not to engage in it. Other than that, everything the brotha said was dead on!

Legend, I notice you like to insert youself in any discussion dealing with real or perceived racism directed at Black men. Since, your not a Black man and have never experienced what it's like to live in our skin, why do you arrogantly try to dictate to Black men how we should react to comments and acts we deem racist? You have yet to call Ruby to the carpet about her ignorant comments. I know you think she's racist too, because you sent me a PM over 2 years ago, telling me to watch her Youtube videos, as proof. I usually don't dime cats out, but your rants against opinionated Black men have started to wear on me. I rarely post on HA anymore, as racialized threads involving Black men continue to be commonplace.

Now to the underlying matter at hand, Ruby actually has the audacity to say Latin men take rejection better. Most of the dudes that were involved in those sexual assaults at the Puerto Rican Day parade years back, were Puerto Rican, with a few Black men mixed in. I went to the parade one year, back in the late 90's and this Latin TS named Madeline (the one with the insane bubble ass) was walking with a GG friend down 59th St along the side Central Park (where the horse carriages are parked). This small mob of Puerto Rican dudes just start fucking with her. They started out yelling at Madeline "Excuse me sir, Excuse me sir". Trying to put her on blast, about being born a male. She told them to leave her alone, but they continued fucking with her, then I think she and her friend crossed the street. I started going to Edelweiss right before it closed down and she was in there, talking mucho shyt, acting conceited and basically being a hardcore golddigger, so my heart didn't bleed for her like it would have, for a lot of the cool TS's out here. I've seen more than enough Latin men, clown innocent women in public for various reasons. Essentially, this is a classic case of tribalism. She like TSVanessa always seem to insert Latin men into the conversation, when the topic is Black men. Ruby and TSCinthya just hijacked the damn thread, refusing to let the Black man get any shine over "Their Men". One thing I like about TSAlyssa, as a Latin TS on HA, she is clearly educated and intelligent and doesn't sink to that level. What makes it more pathetic, is Alyssa is like 10-15 years younger than Ruby or Vanessa. If you wanted to show the "Papi Chulos" some love, than start a new thread. I'm not hating on them, but let us get our shine on too, jeeesh! Shyt, didn't even last 1 page, before she strongarmed the thread, on some racially fueled hostile takeover. That hijack move by Ruby was just a clear case of pathological racial arrogance, bottomline! Basically, she said "Fuck Black men, Look at my Latin men". Her use of racial slurs as a supposed joke in later messages, doesn't sway me as funny. I know plenty of Latinos who hang out with Blacks, that have negative views about Blacks and harbor attitudes of superiority. This is very much ingrained in Latin culture. The Miami Herald did a great 5 part series about Afro-Latinos and discrimination in Latin society. I was taking the train home late several weekends ago and these Latin girls were clowning the darker Latina girl they were riding with. She joked about being sick of the teasing and how she was going to bleach her skin. Mind you, she was about the same complexion as a tanned Halle Berry. The anti-black bias is so deep rooted and pathological they were just talking real loud and making some really insensitive comments without any regards for the Black passengers within an earshot. I remember another incident on that same train line one night, where one younger Latina teased her cousin about "dating Black guys", while the older aunt laughed hysterically. So, I am at the point, where anti-Black racism coming from Latinos is of no shock to me. It's also why I don't care for them saying "nigg@" either, when their culture views Blacks as "ni@@ers". They've been brainwashed by global White Supremacy like everyone else, but I won't get too deep into that whole social paradigm.

BY THE WAY LEGEND. HERE'S A CUT & PASTE OF THAT PM. I NEVER DELETE ANYTHING FOR THIS VERY REASON.

Just go watch her youtube videos and she says all black people are bums and another video she explains why she is racist.

Legend
03-27-2009, 01:26 PM
Just go watch her youtube videos and she says all black people are bums and another video she explains why she is racist.

You think i care if you've save one of my private messages from three years ago,get real.The fact that idiots like you blackrob and keepitreal are a joke you talk about "heart and brains" but you morons only show this so called "heart and brains" is when it comes to illrelevant things like why escorts date black guys or why ruby doesn't date black guys, but when the real racial issues come up you clowns are no where to be seen.You guys are so f**king fake and phony trying to play your race card with transsexual escorts.I don't think martin luther king jr did his famous speech so you morons can bitch because some escort won't see you.

Funny how you try to call me out when i wasn't even trying to defend ruby in fact i think some of the words she said are uncalled for but i thought to myself she is latino so she has probably been called worst and if you can't find the irony in that thats your fault not mine.She probably is racist along with keepitreal with his white girl needs a beatdown statement and blackrob with his illegal alien trash comment.Now beatmaker aka geekmeat go crawl back under the rock you're whiny ass came from.

Legend
03-27-2009, 01:45 PM
By the way ruby don't take offense to a message i sent that whiny bitch three years ago.

keepingitreal470
03-27-2009, 03:43 PM

Actually no Legend, Blacks don't hate people like keepingitreal. Actually, we need more brothas with brains and heart. These timid, weak azz Captain Save-A-Ho Black men like Solitary Brother are the one's that make me cringe. I do however, disagree with the characterization that all Latinas keep their private areas unsanitary. I've been with a few and most were clean, but I have heard stories. Yet, I don't like being stereotypes, so I try not to engage in it. Other than that, everything thing brotha said was dead on!

Legend, I notice you like to insert youself in any discussion dealing with real or perceived racism directed at Black men. Since, your not a Black man and have never experienced what it's like to live in our skin, why do you arrogantly try to dictate to Black men how we should react to comments and acts we deem racist. You have yet to call Ruby to the carpet about her comments. I know you think she's racist too, because you sent me a PM out of the blue over 2 years ago, telling me to watch her Youtube videos. I usually don't dime cats out, but your rants against opinionated Black men have started to wear on me. I rarely post on HA anymore, as racial threads involving Black men continue to be commonplace.

Ruby actually has the audacity to say Latin men take rejection better. Most of the dudes that were involved in those sexual assaults at the Puerto Rican Day parade years back, were Puerto Rican, with a few Black men mixed in. I went the year before and this Latin TS named Madeline (the one with the insane bubble ass) was walking with a GG friend down 59th St along Central Park. This small mob of Puerto Rican dudes just start fucking with her. They started out saying "Excuse me sir, Excuse me sir". Trying to put her on blast, about being born a male. She told them to leave her alone, but they continued fucking with her, then I think she and her friend crossed the street. I started going to Edelweiss right before it closed down and she was in there, talking mucho shyt, acting conceited and basically being a hardcore golddigger, so my heart didn't bleed for her like it would have, for a lot of the cool TS's out here. I've seen more than enough Latin men, clown innocent women for various reasons. Essentially, this is a classic case of tribalism. She like TSVanessa always seem to insert Latin men into the conversation, when the topic is Black men. Ruby and TSCinthya just hijacked the damn thread, refusing to let the Black man get any shine over "their men". One thing I like about TSAlyssa, as a Latin TS on HA, is she is clearly educated and intelligent and doesn't sink to that level. What makes it more pathetic, is she's like 10-15 years younger than Ruby or Vanessa. If you want to show the papi chulos some love, than start a thread. I'm not hating on them, but let us get or shine on too, jeeesh! That hijack move my Ruby was just a clear case of pathological racial arrogance, bottomline! Basically, she said "Fuck Black men, Look at my Latin men". Her use of racial slurs as a supposed joke, doesn't sway me. I know plenty of Latinos who hang out with Blacks, that have negative views about Blacks and harbor attitudes of superiority.

Just go watch her youtube videos and she says all black people are bums and another video she explains why she is racist.d you pussied out. Let me know when and where, otherwise STFU.

Actually no Legend, Blacks don't hate people like keepingitreal. Actually, we need more brothas with brains and heart. These timid, weak azz Captain Save-A-Ho Black men like Solitary Brother are the ones that make me cringe. I do however, disagree with the characterization that all Latinas keep their private areas unsanitary. I've been with a few and most were clean, but I have heard stories. Yet, I don't like being stereotyped, so I try not to engage in it. Other than that, everything the brotha said was dead on!

Legend, I notice you like to insert youself in any discussion dealing with real or perceived racism directed at Black men. Since, your not a Black man and have never experienced what it's like to live in our skin, why do you arrogantly try to dictate to Black men how we should react to comments and acts we deem racist? You have yet to call Ruby to the carpet about her ignorant comments. I know you think she's racist too, because you sent me a PM over 2 years ago, telling me to watch her Youtube videos, as proof. I usually don't dime cats out, but your rants against opinionated Black men have started to wear on me. I rarely post on HA anymore, as racialized threads involving Black men continue to be commonplace.

Now to the underlying matter at hand, Ruby actually has the audacity to say Latin men take rejection better. Most of the dudes that were involved in those sexual assaults at the Puerto Rican Day parade years back, were Puerto Rican, with a few Black men mixed in. I went to the parade one year, back in the late 90's and this Latin TS named Madeline (the one with the insane bubble ass) was walking with a GG friend down 59th St along the side Central Park (where the horse carriages are parked). This small mob of Puerto Rican dudes just start fucking with her. They started out yelling at Madeline "Excuse me sir, Excuse me sir". Trying to put her on blast, about being born a male. She told them to leave her alone, but they continued fucking with her, then I think she and her friend crossed the street. I started going to Edelweiss right before it closed down and she was in there, talking mucho shyt, acting conceited and basically being a hardcore golddigger, so my heart didn't bleed for her like it would have, for a lot of the cool TS's out here. I've seen more than enough Latin men, clown innocent women in public for various reasons. Essentially, this is a classic case of tribalism. She like TSVanessa always seem to insert Latin men into the conversation, when the topic is Black men. Ruby and TSCinthya just hijacked the damn thread, refusing to let the Black man get any shine over "Their Men". One thing I like about TSAlyssa, as a Latin TS on HA, she is clearly educated and intelligent and doesn't sink to that level. What makes it more pathetic, is Alyssa is like 10-15 years younger than Ruby or Vanessa. If you wanted to show the "Papi Chulos" some love, than start a new thread. I'm not hating on them, but let us get our shine on too, jeeesh! Shyt, didn't even last 1 page, before she strongarmed the thread, on some racially fueled hostile takeover. That hijack move by Ruby was just a clear case of pathological racial arrogance, bottomline! Basically, she said "Fuck Black men, Look at my Latin men". Her use of racial slurs as a supposed joke in later messages, doesn't sway me as funny. I know plenty of Latinos who hang out with Blacks, that have negative views about Blacks and harbor attitudes of superiority. This is very much ingrained in Latin culture. The Miami Herald did a great 5 part series about Afro-Latinos and discrimination in Latin society. I was taking the train home late several weekends ago and these Latin girls were clowning the darker Latina girl they were riding with. She joked about being sick of the teasing and how she was going to bleach her skin. Mind you, she was about the same complexion as a tanned Halle Berry. The anti-black bias is so deep rooted and pathological they were just talking real loud and making some really insensitive comments without any regards for the Black passengers within an earshot. I remember another incident on that same train line one night, where one younger Latina teased her cousin about "dating Black guys", while the older aunt laughed hysterically. So, I am at the point, where anti-Black racism coming from Latinos is of no shock to me. It's also why I don't care for them saying "nigg@" either, when their culture views Blacks as "ni@@ers". They've been brainwashed by global White Supremacy like everyone else, but I won't get too deep into that whole social paradigm.

Just go watch her youtube videos and she says all black people are bums and another video she explains why she is racist.Beat you are the man!!!! Thanks my brother. Put that ass kissing bitch ass suck up Legend on full blast. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. And also for seeing the same thing I see in girls like Ruby. They front for us blacks. They'll hang out with us. Have a good time. But they still have these deep seated feelings on superiority. And it all comes down to fucking skin complexion. The dumbest thing I ever heard of. They're not all like that. And I'm just glad that I'm intelligent enough to be able to separate those that are, from those that arent. I keep it real, so naturally, those around me are real too.

TomSelis
03-27-2009, 10:14 PM
She hate me

Legend
03-27-2009, 10:46 PM
Put that ass kissing bitch ass suck up Legend on full blast. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/size][/b]. And also for seeing the same thing I see in girls like Ruby. They front for us blacks. They'll hang out with us. Have a good time. But they still have these deep seated feelings on superiority. And it all comes down to fucking skin complexion. The dumbest thing I ever heard of. They're not all like that. And I'm just glad that I'm intelligent enough to be able to separate those that are, from those that arent. I keep it real, so naturally, those around me are real too.

If you're able to seperate them then use that so called intelligence and focus on them stop whining about one girl who won't see you.Maybe you should focus on that whale in your sig and taking her big penis because we all know your a f**king whiny fag.

"I keep it real, so naturally, those around me are real too"

Yeah you're so real yet you don't speak on actually threads that deal with real racial issues.You whiny bitches are so fake and phony.

RubyTS
03-27-2009, 11:07 PM
this all started because i said i pay the black boys dust, which people WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRANNY LINGO must have took offense to. It means that when black guys hit me up or approach me, i pay them no mind.

Now maybe i cracked a lil and sure i had some fun throwing slurs at blackrob but anyone who knows me knows that im far from racist and i dont feel superior to anyone. My intent was never to hijack danielles thread and downtalk black guys cuz i have no problem with them really, theyre just not my personal preference.

This doesnt mean that i dislike black people. I mean i have had bad experiences and i probably SHOULD be racist but i treat each person as an individual. I have just as many cracks on mexicans puertoricans and dominicans as i have on black people.

I wont even entertain certain comments on here with a response cuz some people are obviously just screaming for attention on here and some of u people take things way to seriously

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 11:11 PM
Ruby isnt racist she just is brutally honest am I wrong by saying that maybe buit is it true Of COURSE -_-
She likes to joke like alot of the people here. KIR and Legend both of you need to like hug and make up cuz your talking shit X amount of miles away from each other.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 11:18 PM
I feel I need to resolve this as a mod, and as an African American male; I'll be heading up to Ruby's later tonight and spider monkeying her ass live on cam via the Gorilla room to defend my tribal brethren

Sincerely,
The Black Label

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 11:18 PM
DO WORK KNEEGAHA DO WORK.....LIKE A WILDEBEAST.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 11:22 PM
sorry I don't speak Ebonics, I am a Republican. I will be reaching across the isle and borrowing a fellow Democrats last name to label the brutal pounding technique I'll put on her: I'm GONNA OBAMA THAT HEFFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RubyTS
03-27-2009, 11:23 PM
anytime Johnny :P

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 11:24 PM
wait wtf shiiit I forgot your just a lightskinnedededed<(try to say it) type of African -_- lol Had to.....

keepingitreal470
03-27-2009, 11:29 PM
Ruby isnt racist she just is brutally honest am I wrong by saying that maybe buit is it true Of COURSE -_-
She likes to joke like alot of the people here. KIR and Legend both of you need to like hug and make up cuz your talking shit X amount of miles away from each other.I need to make up with who?? I dont know who you're talking about. Who the fuck is a legend? Never heard of him, her, it, whatever.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-27-2009, 11:32 PM
wait wtf shiiit I forgot your just a lightskinnedededed<(try to say it) type of African -_- lol Had to.....

don't start that shit
I will snatch your turban off your head and steal your camel muhfucka

let's keep the skintone jokes to a minimum

so what if I can catch a cab in Manhattan in broad daylight?!?

keepingitreal470
03-27-2009, 11:32 PM
this all started because i said i pay the black boys dust, which people WHO DONT UNDERSTAND THE TRANNY LINGO must have took offense to. It means that when black guys hit me up or approach me, i pay them no mind.

Now maybe i cracked a lil and sure i had some fun throwing slurs at blackrob but anyone who knows me knows that im far from racist and i dont feel superior to anyone. My intent was never to hijack danielles thread and downtalk black guys cuz i have no problem with them really, theyre just not my personal preference.

This doesnt mean that i dislike black people. I mean i have had bad experiences and i probably SHOULD be racist but i treat each person as an individual. I have just as many cracks on mexicans puertoricans and dominicans as i have on black people.

I wont even entertain certain comments on here with a response cuz some people are obviously just screaming for attention on here and some of u people take things way to seriouslyOn the real Ruby, all of what we said may not apply to you, but I bet you got girlfriends that it fits like a glove. In the end, it really means dust to me cause I dont interact with latin girls, tg or gg.

RubyTS
03-27-2009, 11:37 PM

I wont even entertain certain comments on here with a response cuz some people are obviously just screaming for attention on here and some of u people take things way to seriouslyOn the real Ruby, all of what we said may not apply to you, but I bet you got girlfriends that it fits like a glove. In the end, it really means dust to me cause I dont interact with latin girls, tg or gg.

And thats ur personal preference, im not mad at u because of it, nor am i trying to change ur views on it or call u racist because of ur non interest in latin women

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 11:39 PM

don't start that shit
I will snatch your turban off your head and steal your camel muhfucka

let's keep the skintone jokes to a minimum

so what if I can catch a cab in Manhattan in broad daylight?!?
its not a turban its kellys KKK mask Shit u never saw it lol....Basterd hating cuz I got black gold -_- See there is the problem why haze cant get a cab and you can lol....

Legend
03-27-2009, 11:44 PM
She likes to joke like alot of the people here. KIR and Legend both of you need to like hug and make up cuz your talking shit X amount of miles away from each other.I need to make up with who?? I dont know who you're talking about. Who the fuck is a legend? Never heard of him, her, it, whatever.

keepingitreal470, the posterchild for abortion.

BLKGSXR
03-27-2009, 11:44 PM
are you fucking serious legend grow up.

idiot savant
03-28-2009, 06:19 PM
everybody just calm down in here,do I have to get snoop and b-real to start a black/brown truce on HA? lol

blckhaze
03-28-2009, 07:16 PM
everybody just calm down in here,do I have to get snoop and b-real to start a black/brown truce on HA? lol

There is one already.
Me and JWBL cool as ever. And the ladies all love johnny.

And Gxr, well, he just came to terms with his niggerdom so give him a few more weeks.

BLKGSXR
03-28-2009, 07:19 PM

There is one already.
Me and JWBL cool as ever. And the ladies all love johnny.

And Gxr, well, he just came to terms with his niggerdom so give him a few more weeks.
as long as I dont have nappy hair im fine.

AverageJob
03-29-2009, 12:06 AM
i just prefer to date spanish guysmen from spain?

drock
03-29-2009, 08:07 AM
Stay black my people... All you weak ass uncle toms and cotton picking niggas in here sucking up to this piece of shit need to be hung from a oak tree.. Black men some of yall have no pride in yourselves as black men and only think with your dicks that you'll still chase around gutter trash like the puerto rican trash who shit all over this post!!

NObody gives a damn about your personal preferance Ruby but with that being said why in the hell did you even come in here to begin with all your damn insecurities and bullshit..

Hell my personal preferance is BLACK Women so what the hell sense does it make for me to go starting shit in a thread about whtie or Latin women?? don't make any sense does it???

Stay black and strong Black men and stop thinking with your dicks, you're an absolute embarassment to your race!!

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 08:11 AM
Stay black my people... All you weak ass uncle toms and cotton picking niggas in here sucking up to this piece of shit need to be hung from a oak tree.. Black men some of yall have no pride in yourselves as black men and only think with your dicks that you'll still chase around gutter trash like the puerto rican trash who shit all over this post!!

NObody gives a damn about your personal preferance Ruby but with that being said why in the hell did you even come in here to begin with all your damn insecurities and bullshit..

Hell my personal preferance is BLACK Women so what the hell sense does it make for me to go starting shit in a thread about whtie or Latin women?? don't make any sense does it???

Stay black and strong Black men and stop thinking with your dicks, you're an absolute embarassment to your race!!

not these guys?

http://afgen.com/new_slavery.jpg
http://www.hip-hop-music-classic.com/images/crips-45440.jpg
http://www.comptonpolicegangs.com/images/photo-gallery-bloods.jpg

drock
03-29-2009, 08:19 AM

not these guys?

http://afgen.com/new_slavery.jpg
http://www.hip-hop-music-classic.com/images/crips-45440.jpg
http://www.comptonpolicegangs.com/images/photo-gallery-bloods.jpg

You need a spanking baby.. :o

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:19 AM

Stay black and strong Black men and stop thinking with your dicks, you're an absolute embarassment to your race!! you ignorant fuck....You give stereotypes all the proof they need...

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:21 AM
o lord are we still on this.... :crazy

drock
03-29-2009, 08:22 AM

Stay black and strong Black men and stop thinking with your dicks, you're an absolute embarassment to your race!! you ignorant fuck....You give stereotypes all the proof they need...

No wonder we can't get no where as a people. we got too many brainless shiftless ass kissing germs like you in our race! How'd you like you like to be hung from a tree since you are of no value to black people anyway?

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:24 AM

No wonder we can't get no where as a people. we got too many brainless shiftless ass kissing germs like you in our race! How'd you like you like to be hung from a tree since you are of no value to black people anyway?
HOOKED ON PHONICS IT WORKS, and well fuck man you need it...

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:25 AM
How'd you like you like to be hung from a tree since you are of no value to black people anyway?

Ironic how thats what they used to do to black people....

drock
03-29-2009, 08:25 AM

HOOKED ON PHONICS IT WORKS, and well fuck you need it...

A 45 to your dome works too. we need to rid our race of Retards like you!

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 08:26 AM

so he should start sellin rocks
http://blog.mlive.com/chronicle/2007/12/large_CrackSun.jpg

HOLLA
http://h2okt.com/lj/holla.jpg

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:27 AM

HOOKED ON PHONICS IT WORKS, and well fuck you need it...

A 45 to your dome works too. we need to rid our race of Retards like you! haha are you a Gangster? GRRR Lemme get my 45 im mad Someone made fun of me online because I R no ok at speeeling... lowlife Drock

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:28 AM
Stay black my people... !

Now doesnt this go so well together?

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:29 AM

Ethnic Cleansing US lowlife uneducated style -_-

drock
03-29-2009, 08:31 AM

Oh it goes well together. We need to get rid of the cancerous low lifes.

drock
03-29-2009, 08:32 AM

so he should start sellin rocks
http://blog.mlive.com/chronicle/2007/12/large_CrackSun.jpg

HOLLA
http://h2okt.com/lj/holla.jpg

8) 8)

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Whats cancerous is that black men who create a negative and violent image and ruin it for good guys or as you would call them Oreo's. Because being a non-violent black means ur not black right?

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:36 AM
You know its truly a shame you act so uneducated and like everyother of todays wannabe gangsters.
All about paper Sir you need a Diploma if you dont have one and a degree, without you shall not succeed in life.

Touche Ruby.. :D

drock
03-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Whats cancerous is that black men who create a negative and violent image and ruin it for good guys or as you would call them Oreo's. Because being a non-violent black means ur not black right?

No what's a shame is how chicks like you try to put all black men in a box because of your so called bad experience with a black man.. Hell there's good and bad in all races, so I really get tired of hearing about some negative experience U suppossedly had with a black man as justification for assuming we're all a bunch of street thugs!! And there you go again with the nonsense, like you don't know any violent latinos or whites violence isn't race specific. But then again a lot of women seem to be drawn to violent me so it all may be a means to an end for some guys.

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:44 AM

No what's a shame is how chicks like you try to put all black men in a box because of your so called bad experience with a black man.. Hell there's good and bad in all races, so I really get tired of hearing about some negative experience U suppossedly had with a black man as justification for assuming we're all a bunch of street thugs!! And there you go again with the nonsense, like you don't know any violent latinos or whites violence isn't race specific. But then again a lot of women seem to be drawn to violent me so it all may be a means to an end for some guys. Cry less?
Are you mad in anyway? Did one of the girls turn you down so badly you were emotionally hurt because all I gotta say is .......
:trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls :trolls

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:56 AM

No what's a shame is how chicks like you try to put all black men in a box because of your so called bad experience with a black man.. Hell there's good and bad in all races, so I really get tired of hearing about some negative experience U suppossedly had with a black man as justification for assuming we're all a bunch of street thugs!!

Have u any idea the volume of people i come into contact with? When that happens u begin to notice patterns. But yet and still i treat each person as an individual. Of course i can usually tell what to expect due to generalizations im right about 98% of the time

like you don't know any violent latinos or whites violence isn't race specific

ok well the subject at hand isnt whites or latinos. But if u want me to start on then i can also!! Besides that i dont see any white or spanish people running around on here resorting to guns and violence and hanging people from trees as a way to earn respect. Sure white people are serial killers and spanish people are thieves Puertoricans only eat rice and beans and mexicans have a minimum of 3 kids, and asians are all super geeks but lets save that for another thread lol

Legend
03-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Blackrob,keepingitreal and drock the three biggest whiners in this thread have all made physical threats on this forum,how is it you get pissed when some girl says she doesn't want to see you because your violent.You clowns are a walking stereotype.

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 09:07 AM
i dont think keepinitreal resorted to physical violence so i will give him his *claps* Its as easy for them to become violent as it is for an asian to solve a math problem or for a puertorican to get on public assistance. He must be one of those black guys with white features...... like a job and a cell phone.. :lol:

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 09:12 AM
RubyTS: Equal opportunity racist.

that spic bitch

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 09:13 AM

that spic bitch lol i truly chuckled.

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 09:21 AM
omg what was i thinking.......

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 09:23 AM

that spic bitch lol i truly chuckled.

i have that effect on the boys. 8)

and Rubz- who the eff is that? :shock:

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Alyssa I know all about yer jokes lol. Rubes looks like that was a while ago?

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Alyssa I know all about yer jokes lol. Rubes looks like that was a while ago?

yessir str8 from my photo album. were u in chat when i shared with everyone? once i get my scanner i will create a thread with my old fotos :) Thats my ex and me a few years back.

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 09:30 AM
doubt that I was.

attracted2ts
03-29-2009, 09:56 AM
I'm just going to drop a line I'm a black man whi is far from a sereotype. I'm well educated and non vilolent as the next man. However you insult me in the flesh or attack me or a loved one I will defend myself and others. However threats or talk on a computer is not worth threatining anyone over. Every one of us have our own standards and preferences. Some like she cock some like she p0eriod. Some like black some like white. All races have people you can point to and say is the stereotype of there race. However threatining physical harm over the internet to someone else miles aways no matter what race is plain dumb as shit. Danielle is sexxxy as hell to me I can deal wit da fact I may not ne her cup of tea however the chances of me getting a chance to lick her from head to toe is slimmer then OJ getting found not guilty by a all white jury.

jjhill
03-29-2009, 03:40 PM
Ok now this thread is really starting to piss me off. Imma first start off with these black stereotypes. i'm not one to brag at all and I'm bout to be brutally honest right now. I haven't drinked kool-aid since I was like 10. Never liked watermelon. I do like fried chicken, but who don't? As for education, and I try to stay humble about this cuz i've been extremly blessed. But, I'm 22 years old in Grad School. I took off a year after I received my B.A so I can claim residence in New York. So basically I could of been graduating with my M.S at 22. The average age of an undergrad is 21 now, and master student is 25. I'm not the only black guy like this. Everything I have now I worked hard to get, I been on my own since 17. Never asked anyone for money or any help. I never been arrested, put in headcuffs, sold drugs, or anything like that. So these thugs don't represent the whole black race. Plus I'm from the hood, I lived in one of the worst "suburbs" in the U.S. I grew up around drug dealers, murderers, crack heads. I didn't choose that life style, and I had parents their to guide me to where I'm at. So all this b.s really need to stop. I get along with all races, but when people cross that line, I have to inform them. Like one of my white friends said "nigga" I was like hold up, we close but not that close. It's a lot more shit on here that I would address to, but I'm not trying to step on toes. If I wanted to, I could talk educated on here, use proper spelling, and English; but its a damn TS forum for crying out loud. I never got lowered then an "A" in English. So if I wanted to, I could switch this shit up real quick. As I said this thread is really starting to piss me off. First off this shouldn't of even been the title of the thread. I know for a fact that Danielle not racist, but let a black person title the thread "Why I hate white people" come on now. It's 2009, everybody who knows me know I'm not racist. Best friend white and gf white. But those thugs that might rob somebody for 10 dollars on the street don't even compare to the millions that people like murdoff stoled. I think the ignorance that's being shown on here, is being alley-ooped

*edit*
This wasn't mentioned on the thread, but a lot of people think this way. The Black Panthers aren't the black version of the KKK. I'm not going to go to far into this, but my grandfather was a Black Panther. They fought for equal rights and equal opportunity. My Black Panther grandfather has no problem with my white gf. So I might think like the hometown hero Fred Hampton but I love everybody. While I was typing this "Power to the People" from the Chi-lites came on my itunes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqJBbhDyTqo

Ok now I'm done, I can go back to my old self and have fun again lol

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 04:16 PM
Ok now this thread is really starting to piss me off. Imma first start off with these black stereotypes. i'm not one to brag at all and I'm bout to be brutally honest right now. I haven't drinked kool-aid since I was like 10. Never liked watermelon. I do like fried chicken, but who don't? As for education, and I try to stay humble about this cuz i've been extremly blessed. But, I'm 22 years old in Grad School. I took off a year after I received my B.A so I can claim residence in New York. So basically I could of been graduating with my M.S at 22. The average age of an undergrad is 21 now, and master student is 25. I'm not the only black guy like this. Everything I have now I worked hard to get, I been on my own since 17. Never asked anyone for money or any help. I never been arrested, put in headcuffs, sold drugs, or anything like that. So these thugs don't represent the whole black race. Plus I'm from the hood, I lived in one of the worst "suburbs" in the U.S. I grew up around drug dealers, murderers, crack heads. I didn't choose that life style, and I had parents their to guide me to where I'm at. So all this b.s really need to stop. I get along with all races, but when people cross that line, I have to inform them. Like one of my white friends said "nigga" I was like hold up, we close but not that close. It's a lot more shit on here that I would address to, but I'm not trying to step on toes. If I wanted to, I could talk educated on here, use proper spelling, and English; but its a damn TS forum for crying out loud. I never got lowered then an "A" in English. So if I wanted to, I could switch this shit up real quick. As I said this thread is really starting to piss me off. First off this shouldn't of even been the title of the thread. I know for a fact that Danielle not racist, but let a black person title the thread "Why I hate white people" come on now. It's 2009, everybody who knows me know I'm not racist. Best friend white and gf white. But those thugs that might rob somebody for 10 dollars on the street don't even compare to the millions that people like murdoff stoled. I think the ignorance that's being shown on here, is being alley-ooped

*edit*
This wasn't mentioned on the thread, but a lot of people think this way. The Black Panthers aren't the black version of the KKK. I'm not going to go to far into this, but my grandfather was a Black Panther. They fought for equal rights and equal opportunity. My Black Panther grandfather has no problem with my white gf. So I might think like the hometown hero Fred Hampton but I love everybody. While I was typing this "Power to the People" from the Chi-lites came on my itunes. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqJBbhDyTqo

Ok now I'm done, I can go back to my old self and have fun again lol

*..lower than an A :wink:
SMARTYPANTS

just effin with ya.
and again- nice pick!
how about this one for black
empowerment?

McFadden & Whitehead - Aint no Stoppin us Now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLCER-FzgS8
one of my alltime favorites. makes me wanna boogie

YEEEEAMAN 8)

Instrumental
03-29-2009, 04:35 PM
That's the only error you caught? His whole post is riddled with them.

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 04:38 PM

i was only poking fun, not trying to knock him down a peg.
i'm sure his frustration made him type like a madman, and he didnt think to revise.
:idea:
give my brotha a break.

keepingitreal470
03-29-2009, 05:09 PM
i dont think keepinitreal resorted to physical violence so i will give him his *claps* Its as easy for them to become violent as it is for an asian to solve a math problem or for a puertorican to get on public assistance. He must be one of those black guys with white features...... like a job and a cell phone.. :lol:LOL I got those and a few more features Ruby. But I'm always a black man through and through. I got too much pride to be a uncle tom, kiss ass or a suck up. Score one for Ruby on the funny meter. lol Btw, I just watched Gran Torino. If you wanna hear racial slurs tossed around for an entire movie in a very funny way, watch it. The slurs in this film are hilarious.

jjhill
03-29-2009, 07:00 PM

i was only poking fun, not trying to knock him down a peg.
i'm sure his frustration made him type like a madman, and he didnt think to revise.
:idea:
give my brotha a break.

thanks alyssa that's why your my fav! nice track by the way

jjhill
03-29-2009, 07:01 PM

I didn't have time to proof read, I was in a rush. I'll type on microsoft word first. Will that make you happy?

*edit*
Oh yea Instrumental, this is a forum. Not a thesis. I was aware, that I started sentences off with conjunctions and all that good stuff. :)

freak
03-29-2009, 07:51 PM
Why don't we all act WHITE for a while and pretend there isn't a problem with race.

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 07:53 PM
because it takes money to act white lol

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 07:54 PM
because it takes money to act white lol nuh thats to look white acting is easy lol.

jjhill
03-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Why don't we all act WHITE for a while and pretend there isn't a problem with race.

The sad thing is that in this day in age, race is still a problem. Don't you mean act black? lol

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 07:58 PM
Yoshi is my oreo

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 07:58 PM

I didn't have time to proof read, I was in a rush. I'll type on microsoft word first. Will that make you happy?

*edit*
Oh yea Instrumental, this is a forum. Not a thesis. I was aware, that I started sentences off with conjunctions and all that good stuff. :)

Well you dont need that comma between aware and that.

There another one for ya Champ! :idea:

:P

BLKGSXR
03-29-2009, 08:05 PM
Yoshi is my oreoyou mean HOESHIT lol Had to yoshi. :D

blckhaze
03-29-2009, 08:06 PM

that spic bitch

Arent we all? (at the first part)
:lol: :lol:

Alyssa87
03-29-2009, 08:08 PM

that spic bitch

equally? no.
most ppl clearly have biases.

Ruby is special.

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:11 PM

that spic bitch

equally? no.

Ruby is special.

LMAO

blckhaze
03-29-2009, 08:20 PM

that spic bitch

equally? no.

Ruby is special.

True.
I hate black people too, ruby. Lets go somewhere us negro haters can live in peace.
8)

RubyTS
03-29-2009, 08:26 PM
I hate black people too, ruby. Lets go somewhere us negro haters can live in peace.
8)

We can live happily ever after in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

mprudence80
04-03-2009, 05:16 PM
I read some of the comments in here and I must say that "time is clearly not money" in this case lol. I am a highly educated black men so it is not worth responding to some of the negative comments toward black men.

Ruby just stated her preference and she is entitled to it. If people did not respond to her inital comments things wouldnt have gone this far...

Now back to the preference issue....a WHITE friend of mine when I was an undergraduate absolutely hated LATINOS; I found myself having to defend them all the time because I felt that one shouldn't make generalizations out of a small sample although statisticians do it al the time based on the Law of large numbers, but thats another issue.

This WHITE kid was from a small town in Pennsylvania that recently had an influx of LATINOs and they crowded out the public goods, were mostly on public assistance, hung out in the street corners looking for non-existant work, had bad odors, and he added that LATINAs are not attractive....These were his words

So here I was a black man defending LATINOs, which is the right thing to do! Not because of race but because of principles.

Finally, my point is that its all about preference. Some people have the same negative images that they have of black man for Latinos as well. If anyone beleive that those so called "niggers" are the only punching bag in America, then they better wake up and smell the damn coffee. "Latinos" are far from immune, if you don't beleive me hang out at an anti-immigration rally and you feel like wow maybe BLACKs are not the most hated. You won't beleive the small chatters that are not caught by cameras.

ozma
04-03-2009, 05:52 PM

COSIGN!!!

Helvis2012
04-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Yes, yes.

Solitary Brother
04-18-2009, 03:52 PM

I like the "Capt save a ho" reference....anyways.
I wasnt trying to do that I was JUST EXPLAINING how in one of her older deleted videos she explains some things related to this subject.
Hate me if you want...I dont care.
I think her going off like she did is pretty funny.....
She would probably call me some choice names too!
Dont take it so serious.

Solitary Brother
04-18-2009, 04:01 PM

COSIGN!!!

Ok
This is REAL funny.
Stay strong?
Stay strong?
Did I read that right?
Dude.....your on the premier tranny porn message board thats loaded with pics of transexuals and dicks EVERYWHERE.
This board has thread with titles such as "MASS COCK"....."BULDGES" and everything else.
One of you little gremlins had the nerve to call me out and call me weak while having an avatar of BIGDICKBITCH in EVERY message they post.
How is that staying strong?
Oh and by the way asshole I can pick YOUR weak ass out of a crowd because you got cum dripping down your chin!
Get real!
Get the fuck up off me or else.

Legend
04-18-2009, 04:25 PM

You obviously do give a damn if you didn't you wouldn't have made so many threats to her and alluded to shooting another member.You, beatmaker and the rest of the clowns are just whiny bitches.When real racial issues come up you guys are no where to be seen but let some transsexual have personal preference and you bitches start whining a mile.

Helvis2012
04-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Some sick shit here.

Marilyn
04-20-2009, 06:47 AM
Many of us latinas are also College Students, Graduates and/or professionals. Many latina ts women do not work as prostitutes.
And I do believe it's all about where you socialize, who you socialize with, your surroundings and self attitude that dictates people's reaction towards yourself. Stereotypes and assumption is what keeps a nation divided!

You are better than this. Really.Actually she's not. She, like a lot of crotch rot smelly latin girls put on a front for you guys and you buy it hook, line, and sinker. Including her story about being harrassed by black men. I'm sure the men involved have another side to the story. They could very well have been antagonized. But you guys keep believing sweet ole innocent Ruby. lol And not once have I said one latin slur. We know theres plenty of them.

AngelinaTS
04-22-2009, 05:30 PM
very nice pics
i love it :)

Quiet Reflections
04-22-2009, 05:38 PM
i haven't been keeping up so who's a racist and who isn't?

Helvis2012
04-22-2009, 10:10 PM
i haven't been keeping up so who's a racist and who isn't?

If you look closer, it's fairly obvious, but really, isn't this question better answered from within? After all, doesn't almost everyone believe they are essentially, a "good" person? Let's give the ones with shame on their hands the opportunity to wash them, once again, clean.
As corny as it sounds, we have, for better or worse, entered a new era. People interacting as human beings will insure the kind of success we all deserve.

Thank you. This has not been a recording. :claps

paulgutierrez
04-25-2009, 10:53 AM
ewwwwwwwww