PDA

View Full Version : New to site.

Cathy
03-01-2009, 02:49 AM
Hi,

I am a married man who loved to crossdress. My wife has always supported me on this. I have not dressed in a couple of years as I have discovered I enjoy being with a woman who is a TS or TV even more than dressing up.

I do not like to be with men. I do however enjoy tremendously being with a woman who is a TS/TV.

I used to think if I was able to start my life over, I would become a TS. I now know I would more than likely rethink my relationship status and would want to have my partner be a TS.

I know this might sound a bit strange, but I tend to obsess daily about this and think frequently about my intimate experiences over the past few years with TS or TV women.

Is this strange? Would love some feedback.

Cathy

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
03-01-2009, 03:24 AM
Welcome to the site, filter through feedback you receive, you'll get some good answers and some "wtf" answers........

Alyssa87
03-01-2009, 03:30 AM
hi cathy.
strange is relative, but this is certainly not uncommon.
i speak with many many people like you- in this respect.

its YOUR life. Do with it what you like :)

take care & welcome to HA.

Ts CinthyaNY
03-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Hey Cathy.!!

Welcome to the board...!!! So glad we have someone who tells right up what he is into without trying to hide. Would love to hear what you have to say, like JW said, just be ready for all kinda answers.

Love...

Cinthya.

Dino Velvet
03-01-2009, 08:33 AM
Don't worry, many of us on the board are a little weird. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and like to make number two with the door open. Welcome to Hell, I mean the board, Cathy. :twisted:

justatransgirl
03-01-2009, 09:55 AM
Oh goodness Dino, that's gross. LOL

See what you have to look forward to if you hang out with us Cathy?

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum.

Giggles,
TS Jamie :-)

Chaotic
03-01-2009, 12:55 PM
Welcome to our humble little abode on the internet. Just remember, separating " the shit" from "the crap" is an essential skill in these parts! :wink:

http://www.thestudiotour.com/ush/backlot/images/psycho/psycho_house_2006.jpg

CORVETTEDUDE
03-01-2009, 07:44 PM
survival and continued participation, here on HA, may require body armor....got any??!! Welcome to the insane asylum!!!

fred41
03-01-2009, 07:49 PM
Don't worry, many of us on the board are a little weird. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and like to make number two with the door open. Welcome to Hell, I mean the board, Cathy. :twisted:

:lol: Funny stuff....LMAO