PDA

View Full Version : Girls I have been with

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:19 AM
Top of the list because she is one of hte best. Such a sweet girl. If you ever meet her really treat her right. She is great.

I tore that ass up on night. She can take a dick like a champ.

I am glad that she is getting popular on the net.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-20-2005, 07:22 AM
I don't know if this is a good idea
but it's your thread, do as you please

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:24 AM
met her a few times. we stuck hands down eachother's pants at a bar. never got around to fucking her. sexy though.

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:25 AM
i let her jerk me off once a few years ago. nice girl. huge knockers. very horny.

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:27 AM
the best nut sack i ever tasted. very nice girl. in person she is so fine. we had two really nice nights together. i took her to see a movie also. fuck it. she's hot. i didn't care what people thought. great tits.

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:29 AM
the first girl to ever stick her dick in me. i saw her ad in the back of a paper. i was a really scared "straight guy" who went over to her house and sucked and fucked her. she told me some tranny bars to go to that really got me into the life.
she had a friend who i have never seen photographed on any website but is a total knockout. the first night i fucked her i also fucked her friend. it was crazy. she looked like eva mendes with a little cock. so fucking hot. i really fell for her.
heard that perla passed. so sad. it's not fair that tranny's have to deal with all this pressure. RIP.

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:30 AM
got a hand job from her once in a bar. nice girl. wished i could have fucked her.

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:31 AM
even prettier in person. sexy accent.

she jerked me off once.

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:33 AM
had a threesome with her and a brazillian tranny once.
she fucked me while i fucked the brazillian. her dick isn't that big but i remember it really hurting. very sweet girl. looking better and better.

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:34 AM
kissing this girl was great. she is a really kind and innocent person. i hope no one tries to fuck her over or take advantage of her. she is young and sweet. and she is very feminie and sexy in real life.

if you meet her, be nice to her. she really impressed me with how comfortable and cool she was with her sexuality.

johnnydepth
09-20-2005, 07:36 AM
i really hope that i haven't offended anyone. there is nothing negaitve about any of these girls. they are all great. just thought people might be interested in my adventures. i will update with other girls one day. it's just hard to find pics of all of them.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-20-2005, 08:45 AM
nah Johnny do you
thats what the board is for, it's just new to me seeing people be open about who they've been with
kudos to you though I respect you being open like that

bknyballer3
09-20-2005, 01:52 PM
I loved hanging with her she was made cool...Sh ewas the first TS I let top me, and as good as it was topping her was even better :D :D

sheyum
09-20-2005, 06:27 PM
This is THE coolest thread..i LOVE hearing particualrs about these girls..
ive never been with ANY of them--so Im living vicariously...pleaze continue!!its great to to hear the stories connected witht he pictures..
lets keep this one alive!!!!!

sheyum
09-20-2005, 06:28 PM
This is THE coolest thread..i LOVE hearing particualrs about these girls..
ive never been with ANY of them--so Im living vicariously...pleaze continue!!its great to to hear the stories connected witht he pictures..
lets keep this one alive!!!!!

Dkg
09-20-2005, 07:35 PM
Sheyum, you should take a trip to one of the big cities (NYC, L.A., Miami, etc) and find out what bars/clubs to go to and I'm sure if you're even halfway decent looking and have a good personality you could find yourself in similar situations as johnny. You just have to be open about your sexuality in real life and just go for it.

I'm in DC so there aren't any clubs (that I know of) that have the REAL transsexuals. Lots of clubs with crossdressers though...and that's just not for me.

flabbybody
09-21-2005, 12:12 AM
I don't think Jennifer will mind me posting this cause she's in the Voice personals every week and on EROS pretty frequently. great girl in a nice part of Brooklyn.
I think this thread is cool and hope none of the girls are offended.

SouthoftheBorder
09-21-2005, 02:58 AM
She is just a knockout! GREAT personality, great dancer. Very confortable, sweet and funny. Where? Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, (where?) well across the norber with El PAso Tx.

BTW Seanchai, her correct name is Araceli

drmagic
09-21-2005, 03:05 AM
it'd be nice if he could get Janet or Nicki :)

Saintrose
09-21-2005, 03:07 AM
The first gurl I had sex with....well oral sex anyways.
I got on my knees to suck that fat cock
...we 69ed and then jerked each other off.
She came all over my chest !!!!!!!

SouthoftheBorder
09-21-2005, 03:16 AM
She is just a knockout! GREAT personality, great dancer. Very confortable, sweet and funny. Where? Ciudad Juarez, Mexico, (where?) well across the norber with El PAso Tx.

BTW Seanchai, her correct name is Araceli

Saintrose
09-21-2005, 03:17 AM
Almost gagged a couple of times on her cock.
Her ass was nice and tight too. This was early in her transition ...she was living in harlem then...lives in brooklyn now haven't seen her since she moved

Saintrose
09-21-2005, 03:24 AM
We went at it for almost an hour.
She new how take it up the ass like a champ !!!
And man can she suck dick !!!
Afterwards we showered...she said it had been a while since she had a workout like that :P

Saintrose
09-21-2005, 03:35 AM
One of the last gurls I played with....have since met my TS girlfriend :)
Even prettier in person...about 6ft tall with beautiful legs !
I had a great time filling her hole.
She was very polite and had agreat sense of humor.
She fingered my ass as she jerked me off ....made my orgasm all the more intense !

chefmike
09-21-2005, 03:45 AM

BTW Seanchai, her correct name is Aracelisexy!! should also be in our young TG thread...anymore pics of her, please post!!!

repay2001
08-15-2014, 06:41 AM
The first gurl I had sex with....well oral sex anyways.
I got on my knees to suck that fat cock
...we 69ed and then jerked each other off.
She came all over my chest !!!!!!!

She's such a CUNT though!

BBaggins06
08-15-2014, 06:27 PM
She's such a CUNT though!

So she's had SRS then?