PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION HA PEOPLE......

ARMANIXXX
02-27-2009, 12:52 AM
From now on, to alleviate all the name calling, hurt feelings and other bullshit,

Just simply ask if said girl is FULL TIME or PART TIME from the get go.

Thats all......Thanks and have a nice day.

:wink:

ARMANIXXX:

Hi BritneyBoykins,

I was wondering, if you don't mind,

Are you currently a full time TS or are you part time?

Thanks.

BritneyBoykins:

I'm a FULL TIME TS........

blckhaze
02-27-2009, 02:33 AM
um.........................

Imma let Johnny or HW telly you horror stories of what happens to blokes who do that IRL.

ARMANIXXX
02-27-2009, 03:27 AM

Imma let Johnny or HW telly you horror stories of what happens to blokes who do that IRL.

I've asked countless girls that question blackhaze.

If asking in RL, then its all in how you say it.

example of what I ask, usually over the phone on a standard hook up:

"you sound/look really cute, I just have a question that I hope you don't mind. Are you a full time TS, or are you part time?"

Every single one of them has answered correctly and never once has any girl reacted pissed off. It's really just a basic question.

blckhaze
02-27-2009, 04:19 AM

I've asked countless girls that question blackhaze.

If asking in RL, then its all in how you say it.

example of what I ask, usually over the phone on a standard hook up:

"you sound/look really cute, I just have a question that I hope you don't mind. Are you a full time TS, or are you part time?"

Every single one of them has answered correctly and never once has any girl reacted pissed off. It's really just a basic question.

Well you asked in a way that didnt get your eye blacked, but it can be disrespectful because it says she LOOKS like she doesnt live her life 24/7. No girl, gg or ts likes her looks questioned.
Plus it puts into her head that your after herr pants, and it matters to your ego one way or another, and not just out living your life and enjoying her as a person.

Solitary Brother
02-27-2009, 04:38 AM
Even I know not to ask a girl if she is full time or part time or anything like that.

ARMANIXXX
02-27-2009, 05:17 AM
blckhaze wrote:

Well you asked in a way that didnt get your eye blacked, but it can be disrespectful because it says she LOOKS like she doesnt live her life 24/7. No girl, gg or ts likes her looks questioned.
Plus it puts into her head that your after herr pants, and it matters to your ego one way or another, and not just out living your life and enjoying her as a person.

Solitary Brother wrote:

Even I know not to ask a girl if she is full time or part time or anything like that.

If you really want to know, and you phrase it in the way that I just quoted, trust, you'll be fine.

If there's one thing I've learned from this life in general, its that politeness and sincerity goes a long way.....real talk.

Felicia Katt
02-27-2009, 06:48 AM
it doesn't really cost you anything to pay respect.

If you have a reason to know someone's status, then you should ask them privately. Otherwise, unless a girl self identifies herself, you are better off referring to and treating all girls equally well.

FK

ARMANIXXX
02-27-2009, 07:14 AM

If you have a reason to know someone's status, then you should ask them privately. Otherwsie, unless a girl self identifies herself, you are better offreferring to and treating all girls equally well.

FK

In Britney Boykins case, I asked simply because I was nosy. Everyone was calling everyone names and berating each other over what she was, but no one ever thought to simply.......*shock*.......um...ask her.

In my other cases that I described earlier and above here, I ask girls because I'm on the potential verge of hooking up with them.

For them, I have to ask.

Also, btw, I don't think asking someone if they are a full time TS on a TS oriented chatroom/website is disrespectful.

Felicia Katt
02-27-2009, 07:37 AM
In Britney Boykins case, I asked simply because I was nosy. Everyone was calling everyone names and berating each other over what she was, but no one ever thought to simply.......*shock*.......um...ask her.

In my other cases that I described earlier and above here, I ask girls because I'm on the potential verge of hooking up with them.

For them, I have to ask.

Also, btw, I don't think asking someone if they are a full time TS on a TS oriented chatroom/website is disrespectful.

It depends on why you are asking and what you plan to do with the information. If its so you can demean or marginalize or commit pronoun harassment, then asking would be wrong and a girl no answering would be within her rights.

FK

2009AD
02-27-2009, 07:40 AM

That depends. Some of the girls here are clearly tgs (hormones, surgeries, et cetera) for example: Celeste, Kelly Shore, Jen justice, Mimi, Vanessa, Susi, Hara, Allanah, Sunny Dee-lite.

ARMANIXXX
02-27-2009, 08:09 AM
It depends on why you are asking and what you plan to do with the information. If its so you can demean or marginalize or commit pronoun harassment, then asking would be wrong and a girl no answering would be within her rights.

FK

It's always in anyones "rights" legally or ethically to either freely give or not give info, just as it is in anyone elses "right" to ask.

However, I personally don't seek info like that to humiliate, but I see where your comming from.

ARMANIXXX
02-27-2009, 08:19 AM

That depends. Some of the girls here are clearly tgs (hormones, surgeries, et cetera) for example: Celeste, Kelly Shore, Jen justice, Mimi, Vanessa, Susi, Hara, Allanah, Sunny Dee-lite.

Obviously all of the girls from your list that I know are Full Time TS's, so why would anyone ask them that?

And for the record, hormones and surguries, the lack of rather, doesn't exclude anyone from being Full time.

Tiffany Anne
02-27-2009, 09:31 AM

If you have a reason to know someone's status, then you should ask them privately. Otherwise, unless a girl self identifies herself, you are better off referring to and treating all girls equally well.

This is me, quoting some truth.

justatransgirl
02-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Offhand I can't think of any time Armani has ever been disrespectful of the girls here.

I also tend to agree that in this forum the question could go either way. Some girls wouldn't care, others would. But it is a legitimate question.

I would say that a lot depends upon who is doing the asking, in what context, in what manner and for what reason.

Just for the record I'm full time and I even go outside during daylight hours without makeup.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

Jericho
02-27-2009, 01:31 PM
Or, you could just not give a shit and stay out of the fish fights...but where's the drama in that? :shrug

SarahG
02-27-2009, 11:07 PM

I am curious why you said TG and not TS.

Literally anyone could claim to be TG and have it be believable, since that's an umbrella term that includes TV's.

I even know a few FtM TS's who are also MtF TV's (talk about scenarios that are likely to confuse the hell out of people).

Its possible for someone who is TS to get surgeries while not yet being fulltime. It's also possible for someone who is not TS to get a surgery for other reasons (like that guy who was all over the media a few years ago for getting breast implants as part of a bet... and then decided to keep them in).

Jericho
02-28-2009, 12:46 AM
I even know a few FtM TS's who are also MtF TV's (talk about scenarios that are likely to confuse the hell out of people).

And thank you for that hedfuk!
:lol: