PDA

View Full Version : I have a monetary question..............

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-26-2009, 12:11 PM
Say you were at a spot with chicks both genetic and trasgendered and had your choice of either. You initially came to the party with a mindset to party with a TS but you bumped into a few GG's that sparked your interest. Now let's say both the GG's and the TS' you spoke to were willing to give you say a lapdance but the GG's lapdance fee was 1/3rd of what the TS' fee was. Who would you go with and why?

I know I often ask trick questions or post threads with hidden meanings that only a few folks get, this I ASSURE you is not one of them, I'm just asking a question and a reason why you answered how you did.

Castor_Troy05
02-26-2009, 12:22 PM
If they're both equally as hot, and the only difference is the price, then the GG will be getting the dance, as if I can get 3 dances from her for the price of one from the TS girl. It just makes sense

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-26-2009, 12:39 PM
If they're both equally as hot, and the only difference is the price, then the GG will be getting the dance, as if I can get 3 dances from her for the price of one from the TS girl. It just makes sense

thanks Castor

Quiet Reflections
02-26-2009, 01:00 PM
I would go with the GG because that is my primary preference anyway, and lets be honest who can resist a sale. However since im there to party with a TS i would just get a dance from her too. Personal Rule #10: Always have cash on you, because the Black Card dont go in g-strings

trannybanger
02-26-2009, 01:30 PM
I am thinking of paying the GG to dance for TS, who doesn't like a good show!

ARMANIXXX
02-26-2009, 02:15 PM
Castor Troy answer pretty much sums it up.

jjhill
02-26-2009, 03:15 PM
Castor Troy answer pretty much sums it up.

agreed

Ts CinthyaNY
02-26-2009, 08:11 PM
You guys are giving way cheap meaning to a Pussy... Lol@that. Cheap asses.!! :x

sucka4chix
02-26-2009, 08:14 PM
Wow, I guess I'm not as frugal as everyone else! I'd take quality over quantity any day. If the TS is gonna give me one lapdance during which I'm harder than day old Church's chicken, I'll take that over 3 lapdances during which I wish I was eating Church's chicken! But that works for the GG as well. You have to do the math: If something costs 3 times as much, BUT is 4 times better, it's still a bargain!!
I've had alotta hot lapdances, but the best lapdance from a TS will always beat the best lapdance from a GG, IMHO, because of certain "logistics" (the way they handle the movement of resources)lol.

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2009, 08:26 PM
lol ooh interesting thread

flabbybody
02-26-2009, 08:27 PM
my natural preference is t but I'd go with gg in that senario

Ts CinthyaNY
02-26-2009, 08:29 PM
Now what if you realize that most of the TS's in that party are hotter than most of the GG's?

Love...
Cinthya.

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2009, 08:30 PM
Most men will choose GG unless they prefer TS

If both parties are attractive.

Pussy has the power lol

ed_jaxon
02-26-2009, 08:39 PM
Which one looks sluttier, that's the one I am going with

MrsKellyPierce
02-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Which one looks sluttier, that's the one I am going withhornball

bte
02-26-2009, 09:01 PM
I would choose the one that sparked my interest the most. Now if they both sparked my interest, then I would simply flip a coin.

ed_jaxon
02-26-2009, 09:10 PM
Which one looks sluttier, that's the one I am going withhornball

I like to think of it as candor and honesty

Ts CinthyaNY
02-26-2009, 10:45 PM
Funny JWBL putting this up. I went to a party and there were TS's and GG's. A guy wants to play with a GG and me so when he ask for like how much we would get, I was shock the GG asking him for a really lower rate than mine... Just kinda surprise me a lot. Didn't do it, why? bc I just felt bad about it, second bc the guy was like so happy not to pay her what I ask him to pay her, equal as my rate.

Love...

Cinthya.

blckhaze
02-26-2009, 10:49 PM
whomever's hotter gets the cash.

BeardedOne
02-26-2009, 11:39 PM

Yah, that's my vote. It would depend a lot on who the girls/gurls are in that scenario.

I've never had a lapdance. Odd that, since I've been in so many nudie bars over the years. I'm not sure how I'd act/react, but I might lean more towards the T-gurl, even though the price were higher.

I can get genetic pussy at the drop of a hat. Give me a challenge.

JonnyT
02-27-2009, 01:00 AM

i have to go with Castor on this one

trish
02-27-2009, 01:07 AM
What if the TG had a hard, leaky, twitching bone for you; and the GG was all smiles but nevertheless, as dry a disinterested bone?

Castor_Troy05
02-27-2009, 06:05 AM
If the situation was for more than a lapdance, then the answer would be reversed :p

DeepSecret
02-27-2009, 06:31 AM
yeah i guess being a bargin shopper! id go the GG...but curious..why TS charge so much more espicially since most guys go for the GG ne ways?

Castor_Troy05
02-27-2009, 06:42 AM
My theory on why they charge more, is purely because they can. Pussy is a dime a dozen, there aint that many top quality ts women. So if you want the rarer, more valued item, then pay more for it. Supply n demand help a lot

blckhaze
02-27-2009, 08:07 AM

Yah, that's my vote. It would depend a lot on who the girls/gurls are in that scenario.

I've never had a lapdance. Odd that, since I've been in so many nudie bars over the years. I'm not sure how I'd act/react, but I might lean more towards the T-gurl, even though the price were higher.

I can get genetic pussy at the drop of a hat. Give me a challenge.

true.
TS strip teases can be fewer and far between, but i still stand by statement.

glenntinnyc
02-27-2009, 08:12 AM
id have to say who ever is hotter, but the 3 dances for the price of one is a good point if they are very close in the hotness scale

justatransgirl
02-27-2009, 10:02 AM
Johnny I'm shocked that you would ask this question.

The answer is totally obvious. I'm surprised I have to explain it to you...

It's very simple, really....

You just have both girls mud wrestle for the honor of entertaining you.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)