PDA

View Full Version : Deserted Island Bitch - Part 2

Shamilah
02-26-2009, 07:24 AM
The next few days with Isabella and the 3 guys went on really well.I would sleep in,wake up late and found that each one of them wanted to offer me something to eat or drink.I was so happy with the clothes I had found in the bag,and I even brushed my hair more than a 100 times each day so it was straight and beautiful.At first I was a little modest and i would wear a skirt or shirt over my bikini bottoms when I wasn't swimming,but the more comfortable I felt as Isabella,I stopped doing that,and I even perfected a way to tuck my penis so it looked completely smooth and hidden.I even didn;t bother wearing a shirt over my bikini top,i was proud that i was a beautiful slim girl with small titties.One day I found a belly ring in the bag,and painfully but quickly,i managed to pierce my belly button with it.I remember the 1st time the guys saw it,they all commented on how sexy it made my already flat tummy look.one night,after one of our usual parties,when I had finished dancing for them - Ron said that he thought that it was his birthday and he knew what he wanted as a present.We all looked at him and waited to see what he had to say."A lap dance from Isabella" he said.The other 2 guys said he was lying and it wasn;t his birthday - and although I knew that his birthday was months away,I said I would be willing to give my friend what he wanted for his birthday.
I pulled him by his hand,and led him to a log to sit on.The other 2 stared intently as I started to sway my hips and ass for Ron.I kept bending over and teasing him with my peachy behind.I was wearing tiny denim shorts that night with my bikini top.I pulled them up high,so they only covered half my ass and the rolled the top of the shorts down.His eyes lit up when he saw my full cheeks staring at his face,as I was standing in front of him swaying my hips,he put his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him.
I smacked his hand and gestured 'no no' in a teasing way.I then unbuttoned my shorts and slowly slid them all the way down to the ground,my legs straight,and my cheeks pointed directly at him.I was glad I was wearing my white lace thong,it looked really sexy against my tan ass.I then straddled him,with both my knees on his lap,my hands holding his shoulders.He ut his hands on my back and started to gently carress my back and hips.I turned back and saw Gene and Steve staring intently at me,they were looking staright at my ass and hips,and when Gene looked up and saw me looking,i smiled in a very bitchy way,as if to say "I know you want me too baby".
I kept dancing like this,Ron then did something incredible,he pulled my bikini top aside and gently started to nibble on my left nipple.The sensation drove me wild,I loved the feeling of his tongue on my breast.This made me wriggle my ass and hips even more erotically.He then put both his hands on my ass cheeks and grabbed them tightly,I felt my ass cheeks being pulled apart,which made my thong go deeper into my love hole.I was in heaven ,i had never felt like this in my life,and i knew that all i wanted to be at that moment was this sexy woman to please my man.Just then,i felt another hand on my ass,it was rubbing the inside of my crack,i turned my head and saw Steve standing behind me,smiling lustfully at my ass crack.He then pulled the thong to the side of my crack,leaving me exposed.He licked his fingers and gently put them back on my love hole.I was going crazy and i couldn;t help wriggling my ass,Ron's hands pulling my cheeks apart and Steve's fingers probing me were all too much for a grl to handle.Steve then lifted my hips off Ron and placed me on all fours with my face directly at Ron;s crotch and pulled my thong off me.Without hesitation i pulled his shorts down and saw his beautfully erect cock staring straight at me.I blew gently on it first,the i started to kiss it lightly,he started to moan and i loved it.I knew i had him in my power,i had never done it before,but i licked all around the head of his cock and slowly started to swallow him in and out of my mouth,by moving back and forth.I loved the salty taste of his pre cum on my tongue and i wanted more.Just then i felt something hot and warm in my love hole - i turned around and saw Steve sticking his tongue in my ass,like a sword going in and out of me.This dorve me wild,and naturally,i started to rotate my hips to make it easier for him to go deeper inside me.My sucking increased speed and vigor too,i grabbed Ron's cock in my right hand and kept shoving it as deep into my throat as i could.Without even expecting it,Ron exploded in my mouth,I was shocked at forst,but then I knew i had to be a good girl and swallow it all up and please my men.Steve then went and lay down on his back,and asked me to come to him.I sexily crawled on all fours to his waiting erect cock.When i got to him i kissed it and licked his whole shaft and balls,he started moaning and asked me to be a good girl and sit on him.Wow,i thought to myself,i guess i was gong to be a cowgirl tonight.I climbed on top of him,spread my legs apart and sat on his belly.The he did something unexpected,he grabbed my neck,pulled me to him and kissed me,i was stunned,but i loved it,we shared a long a passionate kiss,it was so sexy.He then lifted my hips and place me close to his thick hard cock,i felt it rubbing my ass crack,hmmmm it made me feel so sexy.I put one hand behind me and grabbed his cock ,i then started to move my ass up and down and rub his head on my crack,right around my love hole.I was really scared,but i knew i wanted him inside me,so i lifted my hip,and placed my ass right over his cock,with i licked my fingers and started to rub my saliva into my hole,i did this a few times,and when i was finally ready,i took his hard cock in my hands and directed into me.The feeling was incredible,initially it felt like it was going to tear my ass apart,but the more i moved my ass up and down into up,the easier it was becoming for him to enter me.With each stroke of his cock and and ass going up and down on him,it kept getting deeper and deeper inside me.feeling a thick juicy cock inside me made me feel wonderful,it was so hot and sexy and incredible,i felt so complete,and the thrusting of his cock made me go insane,i loved it,i wanted all of it inside me,I started to ride him like a crazy girl,bucking up and down quickly,to please my ass and to please my man.he then started to slap my cheeks as i was riding him,and i love it,i told him to slap it harder,and he did,althoug at one point he slapped ot to hard and i ot angry with him and stopped riding him.He knew i was upset and apologized,i told him that teasing me with slaps was fine,but that he had no right to hurt me.He begged me to forgive,i leaned down and kissed him and said to never do that again.while we were kissing he started to thrust me agai,he lifted my hips,and guided me to ride him.Soon after,he let out a moan and grabbed my cheeks tight,i felt his hot juicy cum flowing inside me,and i loved it.I had never felt this complete before,and I now knew that I was made to be a woman to please my man.As i sat on him,i felt his cum drip out of my ass and onto his cock,i stuck my hand down my crack and grabbed some of his cum on my fingers,it tasted so delicious i thought.I gently lifted myself off him,and walked to the water to wash myself off.WHile i was washing myslef,i felt a hand on my hair,gently carressing it.It was Gene,i looked up and smiled at him,we both laughed when we saw that both Steve and Ron were fast asleep on the beach.He then bent down and lifted me up,one hand below my knees,and one around my shoulders,he stared at me and gently placed his lips on mine.i was in a stunned state,what had just happened tonight,I was obviously no longer the friend that these guys had known before.From the way they looked at me and treated me,I was this gorgeous tanned girl called Isabella.I put my arms aound his neck and kissed him back.He carried me to the front of my hut,and laughed when he said it was like him bringing a bride home.I then remembered that he was engaged to Lily,and I felt jealous.I told him to carry his bride in and love her all night long.He fucked me many times that night,and I knew i was being a competitive bitch,i sucked him like i wanted him to know that Lily could never come close.And i rode him and let him bang me in ways i knew she coudln;t compete.When I woke up the next morning,he was still inside me,and Stev was there at the door smiling."Wake up lovebirds" he said .I smiled and put my hand out for him to lift me.
The next 3 weeks were amazing,the boys had decided to be fair,that Isabella was to be exclusively each of theirs a night in a row.This way ,no one got jealous,and I was so content being a bride to all 3 of my lovers.
You can imagine the coast guard's surprise when they found us,as they had thought that there would be 4 men,not 3 men and a girl.We laughed to ourselves and never told them who i really was.When I got on the boat,I smiled to myself when i realized that the sailors on board we staring at me and checking me out.Hmmm, i thought to myself,could Isabella be a bride to 12 men?.........

iloveshedick
06-05-2012, 01:56 AM
Make part 3

Shamilah
05-28-2013, 05:07 AM
ok baby,i will

grtdane
05-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Great Story...please write part 3!

infieldtowering
06-10-2013, 06:30 PM
Very hot story!