PDA

View Full Version : ALLANAH STARR'S GIRLESQUE BURLESQUE PARTY PIXS

KLIKKBOTT
02-25-2009, 07:32 PM
HERE IS A LINK TO THE PHOTOS:
http://picasaweb.google.com/GOGOBOTT/GirlesquePhotos?feat=directlink

CLICK THE LINK OR COPY IT INTO THE BROWSER.
PHOTOS DATES BACK TO 2005-2006
THERE IS A SLIDE SHOW TAB AT THE FAR LEFT TOP CORNER.CLICK ON IT TO SEE THE IMAGES AS A SLIDE SHOW(YOU CAN CHANGE THE TIME DURATION TOO)

ENJOY!!!!
JAMES K.

P.S. I HAVE SOME CLIPS OF ALLANAH'S PARTY FROM PAST EVENTS.JUST CLICK ON MY YOUTUBE ACCOUNT. YOU'LL FIND IT UNDER KLIKKBOTT

SLANTEDSTYLE
02-26-2009, 08:24 AM
Nice pics, some very beautiful women!

yodajazz
02-26-2009, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the photos and giving us an apx date to put things in context. I see some girls have made some changes since then.

One question. The flash in these pictures appears to be more "harsh" than others I've seen. I have this problem with my HP digital, as I am in night clubs a lot and need to use the camera's flash. Is there any thing I can do to soften the flash and get richer colors?

KLIKKBOTT
02-26-2009, 11:27 AM
Thanks for the photos and giving us an apx date to put things in context. I see some girls have made some changes since then.

One question. The flash in these pictures appears to be more "harsh" than others I've seen. I have this problem with my HP digital, as I am in night clubs a lot and need to use the camera's flash. Is there any thing I can do to soften the flash and get richer colors?

Some professional slr cameras have a compensation dial that can reduce the intensity of the built in flash. If you have a detachable flash you can hook it with pc cord into the flash terminal & bounce it off to the side or off a white surface or white card..Some cameras also have a color saturation feature too(I hated my Canon 20D-skin tone too warm & autofocus problems-all these photos were made by this camera) I find the best result with a pocket digital camera.I get less shadows & rich colors. It's all in the dial settings. It's not the camera that makes the pictures,it's the person behind it. I know people who own 4,000 dollar camera & they don't know how to shoot for crap.I just love my fuji pocket camera. Beautiful skin tones & no deep harsh background shadows & red eye. I spend far less time retouching with Photoshop.

James

P.S. Got rid of my professional Canon 20D & got a amatuer model Nikon D40x SLR instead.

Richctdude
11-14-2009, 04:14 PM
wow great pics

jniowa
11-22-2009, 09:27 PM
very hot girls!