PDA

View Full Version : Question to the ladies on the forum

JamesHunt
02-25-2009, 08:32 AM
what do you think about the guys on here who constantly post their denial about your cock?

phobun
02-25-2009, 08:36 AM
what do you think about the guys on here who constantly post their denial about your cock?
Another gay poll.

JamesHunt
02-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Another gay poll.

well thanks for your valued input. I am in awe of your insight :roll:

Felicia Katt
02-25-2009, 08:41 AM
would this be a pole poll? LOL

FK

JamesHunt
02-25-2009, 08:47 AM
would this be a pole poll? LOL

FK

stfu & vote

baileyandkc
02-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Do you by chance work for Gallup for a living? :offtopic

dgs925
02-25-2009, 09:10 PM
somebody take away his polling privileges please. If you want to know how they feel about cockhounds then read the fucking threads they post in.

elo
02-25-2009, 09:11 PM
lol@pole poll

MrsKellyPierce
02-25-2009, 09:13 PM
I think a lot of guys on here are scared to express their true sexual desires cause they feel bullied sometimes by the girls opinions on what a fag is at times. No offense to the females of the board. Some even way over compensate how straight they are because of it.

elo
02-25-2009, 09:17 PM
I think a lot of guys on here are scared to express their true sexual desires cause they feel bullied sometimes by the girls opinions on what a fag is at times. No offense to the females of the board.A lot but not all.

Tepres
02-25-2009, 09:25 PM
Some Poles are good.

MrsKellyPierce
02-25-2009, 09:32 PM
wrong thread lol

sexyshana
02-25-2009, 09:38 PM
I dont care what they say in public/public forums so long as they turn into cock craving, demon dog high heel wearing, panty up the crack, pole dancing, whining and begging for it types, thirsty sluts in private.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

tsmandy
02-25-2009, 09:40 PM
I don't understand the question. The options make no sense to me, what does lunch have to do with cockhounds?

MrsKellyPierce
02-25-2009, 09:40 PM
I dont care what they say in public/public forums so long as they turn into cock craving, demon dog high heel wearing, panty up the crack, pole dancing, whining and begging for it types, thirsty sluts in private.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:Shana you cracker me up girl!

sexyshana
02-25-2009, 09:43 PM
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Jim Brown
02-25-2009, 09:43 PM

I just wanna kick the shit out of your avatar!

Coroner
02-25-2009, 10:44 PM
I think a lot of guys on here are scared to express their true sexual desires cause they feel bullied sometimes by the girls opinions on what a fag is at times. No offense to the females of the board. Some even way over compensate how straight they are because of it.

This makes sense. I donīt hide my sexual desires and I love girls with dicks, otherwise my presence here would be senseless. But some dudes are only focused on the penis and seem to ignore the whole beauty of a woman.

squire
02-26-2009, 12:28 AM
I always feel kind of scared to post because I really don't want to get into a keyboard battle with another poster on here. It just feels like you can't post on this forum if you're not straight (though this does confuse me no end, surely the whole penis thing makes you that bit more gay than your average joe), and whilst I am straight, I'm also gay, so to put it in layman's terms: I'm bi.
To be quite frank I couldn't care what some of you may think of me for being *shock horror* bi, because I'm comfortable being what I am. What does get to me, however, is when people who are obviously quite insecure about themselves and their sexuality start bandying around words like "fag" and "homo" to a) make themselves feel better and 2) try and make up for the fact they like willies on women so start verbally abusing anyone who may (or may not, in some cases) like willies on *gasp* MEN! Well guess what? A cock is a cock, and yes, I understand that some people are repulsed by the male body, and so only like a cock on a woman, but if you're going to start being homophobic then surely you liking T Girls means you're outside of what is accepted by the mainstream aswell?! Get some perspective, learn to love and not to hate, get laid if it helps (!!!), but please don't resort to petty name calling, as you end up looking irrational, immature and irresponsible.

*Rant over*

P.S. I don't read this forum obsessively so forgive me if the above is way off the mark, it's just what I've picked up on from the times I have visited here (there's always an argument to be had on this forum, it would seem).

Felicia Katt
02-26-2009, 04:28 AM

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
LOL

Girl, you do that to them, I 've seen it LOL

FK

Ts CinthyaNY
02-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Guys gotta have and love cock... Shecock!! Guys whine about it but they love it, it's just what's others might say about a guy into a TS cock, but in the intimacy most of them are so into.
If a guy love what it hangs between my legs I just go with it and enjoy it the fullest, as long as it's a straight guy. Man it's call as one for his actions not for his cravings.

Love...
Cinthya.

elo
02-27-2009, 12:40 AM
Guys gotta have and love cock... Shecock!! Guys whine about it but they love it, it's just what's others might say about a guy into a TS cock, but in the intimacy most of them are so into.
If a guy love what it hangs between my legs I just go with it and enjoy it the fullest, as long as it's a straight guy. Man it's call as one for his actions not for his cravings.

Love...
Cinthya.You know i love it,Cin! :wink: