PDA

View Full Version : Deserted Island Bitch - Part 1

Shamilah
02-25-2009, 07:05 AM
This is purely a fictional story - that doesn;t mean I would love this to happen:

It was last summer ,when me and 3 of my buddies,Gene,Ron and Steve were down in the Cayman Islands for our yearly junket down there.
We loved the islands,beautiful,small,stunning beaches and water that is only believable when you saw it,crystal clear,beautiful water.
We always spent our days there the same way - we;d wake up,go to the hotel pool which had a wet bar,drink all day,jump in the sea which was 50 feet away,back in the pool etc.Then at night we'd go out for dinner and party the night away.
Steve had booked the 4 of us to go on a stingray tour,it was this awesome 3hr boat ride that took you out to swim with stingrays and then to the barrier reef that surrounded the island.We had a ball swimming in the crystal clear water,watchiing and touching the fish and the stingrays around us.
Then the captain on the boat told us all to get back so he could bring us to the barrier reef.We were all laughing and drinking when there was a sudden jolt,the boat had struck something,I fell over and hit my head on the deck

Next thing I know,i woke up on a beach with a massive headache.Steve and Gene were standing next to me,they asked me if i was ok - they told me that half conciously I had swam with them holding a piece of the boat to this tiny island.I asked where Ron was in fear,and they told me not to worry that he was alive and off on another part of the beach.
we were the only survivors from the boat ride,i t was horrible to think that all those other people with us were gone.
The guys did manage to grab some floating bags from the boat,hoping we'd find food and tools to help us.We didn;t really find any food ,but one of the bags had a hunting knife,a zippo lighter and a flash light,razor blade - that was incredible,we were really lucky!We had even found a couple of bottles of rum.Another bag was full of guys clothes which was great for the other guys,not really fo rme as i am a slim guy and usually wore small and more petite sized clothing,althoug i'm 5'10,i only weigh 120 lbs.We did however find a bag full of girls clothes,makeup and jewellery.It must have belonged to the cute 20yr girls on the boat,who looked like they were more interested in being at a club rather than a boat trip.
A week went by,and we were surprised at how well we managed to survive with the 4 of our brains put together,we had built a shack,spear fished,all the things you had seen in a movie to survive.We were shocked that no one had come yet to find us.one item i did keep to myself was the razor blade,i constantly shaved my face,i didn;t want to look as scruffy as the other guys.
But deep inside,i did admit that i was shocked to myself that i was beginning to admire their physiques and once in awhile caught myself oggling at their bodies when they were half naked swimming or doing some physical work.
2 weeks had passed,and I had noticed that everyne wa getting agitated and constantly arguing.It all finally blew apart when Steve and Gene started arguing,then throwing punches when they fought over which fish they wanted - which was weird since there was plenty of food.I finally had to scream to pull them apart,and I asked them what was going on.Gene finally said that he thought they were all pissed and angry because they wee sexually frustrated,and that jerking off wasn;t enough - I did remember catching Steve stroking himself one night,and I had walked up behind him,and not said a word,all i did was stare at his huge cock in his hands.
Out of the blue,Ron shouted at me,and told me to put on the girls clothes we had found in the bag to please the rest of them.I was shocked,i said I did not know what he was asking me to do.Just then Steve told me in a much calmer and nicer voice that the 3 of them had spoke about it between themselves,and that they had always found me to be more on the feminine side physically,htey mentioned my weight and my long black hair and that it would be funny for them - a good way to release pressure if i could put on an act for them or something.
I was stunned,what were they asking me to do?put on a drag show for them?I was going to say no,but i knew if i didn't do something,one of these guys were about to kill another very soon.
I finally said yes in a very soft unconvincing voice.But i told them on one condition,that they build me a private hut for me to get dressed in,i felt uncomfortable doing it in front of them - there was no door on the shack we had built,as there wasn;t a need for it.
The 3 of them sprung to their feet and shockingly in 3 hours,had completed creating my private abode on this island,it ws small,maybe 10ft by 10ft,but it was fine,and they even used an old tarp they had found as my curtain/door.Ron even gave me a mirror he had found.
I told them to leave me alone and to prepare dinner while i got ready.The very first thing i did was to jump in the lagoon and shave all my body hair away,eventhough i was quite hairless,i wanted it to be right.I went back to my shack and threw all the contents of the girls bag on the floor and found an incredible amount of dresses,shoes,shorts,bras,panties,even 2 bikinis.there was also a whole makeup set in the bag.First i put on a matching red lace thong and bra set,wow,it felt so sexy to feel the thong pulling up on my crack,i thought - I could feel it rubbing against my love hole.
The dress I picked for that night was a sexy white mini dress,that had a plunging halter front and was bare backed.Wow,I looked so sexy when i checked myself out in the mirror,the dress was tight and clung to my hips and ass really sexily.My legs were long tanned and lean,i found a white pair of pumps ,and my outfit was complete.I then pulled my hair back and tied it in a bun with a stick i had found.The makeup made the tranformation complete,i applied silver eyeshadow,black eyeliner and found a sexy pinkish lipstick to put on my lips - it made me look incredibly sexy,like one of those tanned gorgeous latinas you'd see in Miami.I couldn;t help staring at the hot chick i saw in the mirror,it wasn;t me,it was Isabella,a beautiful,slim,tanned,long legged beauty.Suddenly i heard Steve at my door,he asked if i was ready and said that i had been in there for almost an hour,wihout even thinking,i answered him in a girlie voice and told him that i;d be out shortly - hun.He chuckled and said,anything you want hun - which shocked me at forst,but then i realized how i had spoken and that i had called him hun.
Just when the sun was setting,Isabella made her 1st appearance,which i initially found annoying as the 3 of them were laughing and talking among themselves and had their backs facing me.I said,hi,but they didn't hear me,i did it 2 more times,again they didn't hear me,OS i finally said in a loud bitchy voice "Hey Boys,there's a lady waiting here you morons"
All 3 of them turned around at the same time,and i ahve to admit that they looks on their faces was priceless,Steve and Gene had their mouths open,Ron was the naughtiest,he was biting his lip and blatantly checking me out,head to toe.After a minute of unbearable silence,i finally said,sowhat di you boys think of Isabela?The all 3 mumbled something like yes and wow at the same time.I looked at them and decided to sit between Gene and Ron,I could tell Steve wasn;t pleased as Gene was between him and Isabella.The whole time i kept catching them at separate times checking me out,my legs,my ass.Steve said that i looked almost identical to my cousin Aundrea - whom i knew he always had the hots for.Ron said that i looked more like my sister Cassandra - whom i always knew he had a fling with a long time ago.
Wow,this was making my head swell,Aundrea and Casandra were considered as babes,and although they wee related to me,i had always realized that they had always looked good and kept in shape.
You shouldn;t wear red undies with a white dress,Steve said,i looked down and noticed that my thong was obviousl beneath the slinky white material.I giggled and said that was the idea - he said i sounded like a true bitch,and all 4 of us laughed.They begged me to dance for them,so i told them to clap to give me a rythm,and i swayed my ass and hips very sexily - i knew i wanted these boys to lust after the me,i sa w them staring at my ass and legs,and my face as i teased them with my girlie movements.Ron and Steve kept saying things like shake that sexy booty baby,and kept telling me how beautiful i looked.They kept giving me rum to drink,and after awhile i got very tipsy.i finally told them i wanted to go to bed,and the look of disappointment and the sighs they let out was amusing - i had never felt this power before,the power of being a hot chick.Gene led me by my hand to my shack,and that was the last i remembered of that night.
The next morning i woke up,completely forgetting what had happened the night before,when i heard steve;s voice outside the hut asking if Isabella had woken up,i asked myself who Isabella was,tll i looked down and saw my white dress still on.I said,give me a moment to wash up and help them get breakfast.When i cam eout of the tent,the 3 of them loked disappointed,Ron was the first to say what the other 2 were thinking "why did you come out as your old self,we wanted to see Isabella" - i was dumbfounded,i said i thought it was just fir that night,but all 3 of them kept telling me how happy she made them feel.I was literally stunned,"You want me to be Isabella all the time?".In unison they all said yes,they told me how i wouldn;t have to do any chores or manual labour if i didn't want to,i was smiled to myslef,wow i thought,Isabella will be treated as a princess - but i didn't show them what i was thinking ,and pretended to be upset when i walked back into my hut.I found a large brimmed sun hat in the bag,and put it on with a pair of denim shorts and a silky green blouse.WHen i came out Ron laughed and said that i looked like a hot chick in union square in summer in my outfit.I loved sitting around doing nothing as the boys collected wood,went fishing etc.Later in the afternoon i felt hot,i went back to the hut and found a sexy high cut bikini which i put on to go swimming,When i came out of the hut,i wrapped a shirt round my waist,but when i got near to the water,i took it off.I immediately noticed Steve staring at my ass,it was weird being stared at like this,it was liek he wanted to ravage it.I have to admit that i liked it,and i deliberately swayed my hips and stuck my ass out as i walked to the water,knowing Steve was having thoughts in his head as to what he;d do to my tushie.Suddenly,out of the blue,i felt a smack on my cheeks,it was Ron,and he was smiling and said - baby got back!Steve burst out laughing,and Gene just smiled shaking his head.I ran to the water - i was completely blushing and red,it was weird i was insulted and really hpy at the same time.I couldn't believe i was becoming this Deserted Island Bitch that these 3 guys were obviously infatuated with.The way they stared at my legs,and ass,and even when they looked into my eyes like they had never done before,it was all so new to me.But deep down inside I knew that I loved being Isabella,and I did not want this to end.Which was the truth,and the events that followed in the next few days just went from better to crazy hot!!!!