PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!

AllanahStarrNYC
07-11-2003, 01:02 AM
I would like to personally thank all of the guys who attended the party last night. I had a fantastic time and indeed it was the best out of the three parties I have had. They keep on getting better and better! All the guys were so sweet and honestly ALL the girls that came were BEAUTYS.
I have not seen so many pretty trannies in one room ever!! My baby guy showed up and I was very happy to see him!!! If you missed it then you really should be kicking yourself because you missed 15 girls dancing, 3 live photo shoots, (Lisa Kage got COMPLETELY nude and Valerie V. and I did our full on lesbian show), live entertainment, giveaways, really wild lap dancing, and a lot of other stuff I can not mention here ;). Honestly, it was absolutely fantastic and I think everyone had a great time. Thank you so much for making these events a continued success. The next party should be sometime in October and I will keep you all updated. MUCH LUCK AND LOVE TO ALL OF YOU.

Hugs and Kisses
Allanah Starr

Bigguy
07-12-2003, 01:26 AM
I would like to thank you for having such a great birthday party. It was incredible!

Again, Happy Birthday.

dan_yearsgone83
07-12-2003, 09:13 PM
Yeah...I'm SO glad I currently have a toe wrapped in gauze thanks to a rusty fishing hook instead of partying...I'm SO glad I had to cancel my hotel reservations...I'm SO glad I spent four hours waiting in an ER instead of countless hours partying in NYC...*sigh*

Well...there's always next year... :x

longman
07-13-2003, 02:13 AM
I will make the next party "NO" excuses.
Allanah I am SO SORRY I couldn't make it.
I was in a car accident on Tuesday & was unable to make the trip.
Believe me I wanted to be there to wish you all the best.
Allanah you looked truly exotic & very erotic in that outfit at your party.
& I wish you many, many more.

Keep doing your thang thang girl........

Much Love........ & Happy Birthday!

Longman