PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced sexual positions 2009....................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Name and trademark yours.................
Here's how it goes, you name a sexual position you (think) you created and describe it so others can attempt to replicate your mastery in the bedroom.

Haze I expect you to reply quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt somewhat disrespected that my infamous spidermonkey was being passed off on that obese blond's website by the fake black label so I'm introducing something even more brutal.

I'll go 1st (as always)

1. The Zambo TreeJumper™.........
Instructions: Spread her legs wide and instead of driving deep into her pussy drive down so you are punishing her clit with the head of your cock consistently. If done right she'll have multiple orgasms and be totally soaked. As she cums for the 3rd time have her arch her back and drive in deep while at the same time massaging her nipples to enhance the orgasm. When she gets ready to cum again smack the shit out of her tits which should result in a shocked look on her face yet make her pussy tighten up harder around your dick as she soaks your sheets..........

blckhaze
02-23-2009, 10:47 PM
Excludin the spidermonkey, because folks are catching on....................

the reverse cowgirl piledriver aka The Bajan flying fish

Basically have a girl have a girl ride you facing to the sky, grab her knees/anlkes and put them as high or as wide as possible. You will need some strong hips and legs (or get her to hold her own damn legs so you use your arms), but if you can get her up, she slide right back down, and you'll hit her spot a good number of times.

Only girl I knew who REALLY could do it the way my twisted, perverted, demented mind thought it up was from My home island, hence the name.

blckhaze
02-23-2009, 11:47 PM
*awaits HW, or one of the ladies responses*

sockmonkey
02-24-2009, 03:41 AM
The Walla Walla Whizbang: Rig a harness from the ceiling with a single ankle cuff and have your woman strap a single leg in, allowing gravity to do the rest, much like being in the vertical splits. Next, you'll want to acquire one of those little airplane rides from outside the Safeway that little kids ride for a quarter; if you stand on this, you can position yourself perfectly to penetrate that bitch without even having to move. For a little added zest (and this can't be overstated), every time the machine thrusts you forward, punch her in the face.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-24-2009, 03:47 AM
The Walla Walla Whizbang: Rig a harness from the ceiling with a single ankle cuff and have your woman strap a single leg in, allowing gravity to do the rest, much like being in the vertical splits. Next, you'll want to acquire one of those little airplane rides from outside the Safeway that little kids ride for a quarter; if you stand on this, you can position yourself perfectly to penetrate that bitch without even having to move. For a little added zest (and this can't be overstated), every time the machine thrusts you forward, punch her in the face.

I like this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we make it even more advanced and make the punch a donkey punch????

sockmonkey
02-24-2009, 04:31 AM

I like this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can we make it even more advanced and make the punch a donkey punch????

I was originally thinking of the finishing move being smacking her in the tits with a wooden ruler.