PDA

View Full Version : Yours & Mine

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-23-2009, 09:41 PM
Anyone tried this?

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JrJNsRhjL._SS500_.jpg

Figured I'd ask before I go and drop $$$ on it, then come back here and someone says "Oh yeah it's not worth the extra $$$ over regular KY!!!"

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-23-2009, 09:48 PM
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nevermind, I just found this review on Amazon by a Jersey couple

Please, oh, please tell me what this product is supposed to do? Immediately after application, my "region" began to burn so badly I had to run to the bathroom and shower it off! Thing is, my husband was right behind me as his tube produced the same sensation.

It's supposed to feel cool? I thought I had applied capsaicin. Must admit it did give us a great laugh after rinsing this miracle oil off and thanking heaven that it does rinse off very easily and the burning ceases once that is done.

I found out one of the ingredients is benzoic acid! Well, that explains the firey effect...

Whose bright idea was this in the first place?? The box is not lying when it uses the word "ignite". Try it at your own risk, only have a fire extinguisher handy.

I'll pass on that

dan_drade
02-23-2009, 09:51 PM
The only thing I see of value is that both you and your girl will have something to stick up your ass. LOL

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-23-2009, 09:53 PM
The only thing I see of value is that both you and your girl will have something to stick up your ass. LOL

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

kellyshore.net
02-23-2009, 09:57 PM
haha MY PUSSY IS BURNING!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-23-2009, 10:01 PM
haha MY PUSSY IS BURNING!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the sad part of that story is it reminded me of that old horrific "Gloria Wholesome" song she used to sing every weekend.............ugh

hwbs
02-23-2009, 10:55 PM
i used the heat once like an idiot....i felt like i was on fire for a week...drink trendy beers but beware of trendy lubes ,lmfao

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-23-2009, 11:02 PM
CTFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

you know what's funny? you KNOW they tested this stuff on folks before, i would LOVE to see the test dummies that try these products then approve them to the lab techs