PDA

View Full Version : LIBERALS OUTSOURCED THE ACADEMY AWARDS

envivision
02-23-2009, 06:37 AM
Are you watching this act of treachery on tv?

Americans are being shut down from all major categories.

Best Pic.
Best Actress.
Best Actor
Best Supporting Actress.
Best Supporting Actor.

BAN THE LIBERAL COMMUNSIT PARTY

saifan
02-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Award shows are meaningless. Hollywood is a big club. And tonight is a way to pat each other on the back. It doesn't change how I feel about any movie I like or performance I enjoy.

TsJANIRA
02-23-2009, 06:52 AM
I'm beyond thrilled that Sean Penn won for Milk ...a fantastic Movie!!!!!!!

I only watched the whole show just for the Best actor catagory..and i was very glad!

2009AD
02-23-2009, 06:57 AM
Your ignorance and paranoia are very funny.

Best Pic.
Best Actress.
Best Actor
Best Supporting Actress.
Best Supporting Actor.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-23-2009, 07:03 AM
HEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Sad he's dead but finally a comic book acted role gets an academy award

Dino Velvet
02-23-2009, 07:16 AM
I agree, the Academy Awards don't have much to do with the best performances or films. Mickey Rourke should have won tonight.

When is this guy ever gonna get his due? You mean you haven't seen Kill Switch yet?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/steven_seagal_expressions.jpg

Solitary Brother
02-23-2009, 07:20 AM
I was hoping Mickey Rouke would win tonight too but it was a longshot seeing as how he isnt ~~~~~~h.

EyeCumInPiece
02-23-2009, 07:32 AM
Award shows are meaningless. Hollywood is a big club. And tonight is a way to pat each other on the back. It doesn't change how I feel about any movie I like or performance I enjoy.

Aye man, you said it right. Who really gives a shit. We all have our favorites. Milk was good, but i Personally think Mickey Rourke got ripped off :twisted: :twisted: :evil:

nosurrender69
02-23-2009, 09:36 AM
HEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Sad he's dead but finally a comic book acted role gets an academy award

I love Heath....but...they HAD to give it to him...not based on it's merit.....it wasn't his best performance either...seriously nominating him was unfair to all other actors up for an award in that category....

OK OK I know everyone is gonna attack me know....HOW DARE I?>>>>>blah blah ....I just want to point out I actually am a fan and Yes I fricking liked Knight's Tale allot! ---

nosurrender69
02-23-2009, 09:38 AM
Aye man, you said it right. Who really gives a shit. We all have our favorites. Milk was good, but i Personally think Mickey Rourke got ripped off Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

Oh and BTW yeah Mickey Rourke got fucked....total sham on that one....

djsammyjay
02-23-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm pretty sure they got almost all the awards right, Slumdog millionaire was amazing and it deserved to sweep most of the catagories, and for best actor it was a toss up between mickey rourke and sean penn.

Tepres
02-23-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't have much respect for the Academy, anyway. The Grammys are even worse.

GinX
02-23-2009, 11:21 AM

Best Pic.
Best Actress.
Best Actor
Best Supporting Actress.
Best Supporting Actor.

Point 1: You know that sounds like conspiratorial paranoia, right? Are you a friends with Addicted?

Point 2: Have you seen all the movies for Best Pic and all the performances for those nominated? What makes you think the people who won who shouldn't have won? What makes your opinion the most valid?

Point 3: As stated by other posters...who cares? The Oscars are decided by a very small body of people that I'm certain does not represent the majority of the population. The Oscars, as far as I'm concerned, is just an excuse to throw a big popularity party and is just a place to kiss the ass-or have your ass kissed-of one's peers.

Helvis2012
02-23-2009, 01:18 PM

Best Pic.
Best Actress.
Best Actor
Best Supporting Actress.
Best Supporting Actor.

What a fucking retard......can't even spell "communist."
I bet this asshole doesn't even know what "liberal" means which is funny when you consider what the right would with a tranny chaser like you if they had the chance.

You're a fucking moron......well done! :puke

arnie666
02-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Who gives a shit. Hollywood actors are mainly a bunch of lefty cunts so who gives a shit if they give each other shitty awards. I heard lots of them go insane with this scientology bollocks.Got to admire the scientologists scams the lot of them and blackmails them to get more money from them by saying either you keep in the fold or we'll tell the world you are a queer.

Give me British gangster films anyday, the long good friday, layer cake , lock stock sexy beast , cass. Now those are movies . Did anyone see the remake of get carter now that shows everything that is wrong with american acting and hollywood. They get a roided up has been (stallone) to play a very hard psychopathic gangster, and make him have 'feelings'. Shitty acting, shitty location (the original was in a deprived town in northern england) not in some glitzy us city. It was an insult to the original British film. Hollywood? I shit them.

Coroner
02-23-2009, 03:19 PM
This was Mickey Rourkeīs oscar. Thatīs all I can say.

transmaven
02-23-2009, 03:23 PM
to play a very hard psychopathic gangster

yeah, Caine is a damn solid tough guy

he's got that hard drinker's look in his eye --

been hungover enough times, and badly enough

to bite your fucking head straight off

Nooksack
02-23-2009, 03:28 PM
Funny that most people cry and bitch and moan when they usually haven't even seen all of the films nominated. I made that mistake when I was younger but now, before I complain, I rent what I missed to see if there was some validity to their nomination/win. Personally, as soon as I saw Slumdog Millionaire back in December, I thought that it was the best movie I had seen all year. I'm glad it won and so what if Americans didn't win... rightfully, the Oscars have branched out and are recognizing great movies from other countries... it's an awards ceremony for movies, not American movies.

Jericho
02-23-2009, 03:41 PM
When is this guy ever gonna get his due? You mean you haven't seen Kill Switch yet?

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c160/DinoVelvet/steven_seagal_expressions.jpg

I saw "Attack Force" last night...The sooner he gets what's due the better! :lol:

praetor
02-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Meanwhile in Rio.

chefmike
02-23-2009, 05:14 PM

DAMN THOSE LIBERAL COMMUNSITS!

BAN THE CONSERVATIVE COMMUNSIT PARTY TOO!

wolfhound
02-23-2009, 05:27 PM
what is it with the hollywood kissing the arse of the Brits all the time. you can't go to a movie or watch any american show without a fucking brit in it!!!

stephenward
02-23-2009, 05:55 PM
I thought Penn's performance was exceptional and worthy of an Oscar nomination. Frank Langella's role as Nixon was absolutely riveting too.

However, I think Mickey Rourke's performance showed greater range and was more deserving of the award. Meanwhile, Clint Eastwood wasn't even nominated for his role in Gran Torino.

I am very happy that Man on Wire won. It is a wonderful documentary.

Coroner
02-23-2009, 07:16 PM
Iīm a communsit. Ban me.

praetor
02-23-2009, 07:30 PM
I really want to know: whats the difference makes in your life, the oscar award academy winner?
Do you lose something? Money? Work? Who cares if they are communist or not?