PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to hate facebook....

SXFX
02-23-2009, 05:09 AM
Too many old girl friends to much temptation to do something dumb.
Or is it just me?

saifan
02-23-2009, 05:10 AM
I'm addicted to Mob Wars so my opinion probably isn't worthwhile.

JonnyT
02-23-2009, 08:10 AM
i think Facebook is great. i just use it for family though and keep outsiders outside. the one i can't stand is Myspace it's so contrived.

ef9hatchman
02-23-2009, 08:13 AM
facebook .vs. Myspace
Facebook-More refined cannot allow people who you despise to look at your personal Information,Where myspace has many technical flaws even if you put your shit on private.

IndyCloset
02-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Or is it just me?

Yeah right, more like too many restraining orders probably :arrow:

flabbybody
02-24-2009, 10:50 PM
facebook .vs. Myspace
Facebook-More refined cannot allow people who you despise to look at your personal Information,Where myspace has many technical flaws even if you put your shit on private.

hate to sound like a degenerate but if u have a way to see a myspace page set to private I'd be more than interested

ef9hatchman
02-24-2009, 10:52 PM
facebook .vs. Myspace

hate to sound like a degenerate but if u have a way to see a myspace page set to private I'd be more than interested when myspace updates is the time when it used to go unprivate(not sure its a word) but Its odd man.

SXFX
02-25-2009, 06:08 AM
Or is it just me?

Yeah right, more like too many restraining orders probably :arrow:
Yes and too many dumb mistakes that I could easily make again.
An X should always stay an X but....it's so tempting to go back.
It's easy sex, and the past seems so perfect.
We tend to forget all the fights and focus on the great sex.

slinky
02-25-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm going to have to do a real facebook account. Just when I was getting used to myspace. This is too much work not to get laid regularly from it.