PDA

View Full Version : Its a cruel world

Jim Brown
02-23-2009, 01:36 AM
I just found out that the hottest girl in the world does not bottom.

No not Britney, she lost the hottest female in the world title after claims stating shes only a girl 3 days per week and the other 3 days shes a quarterback for the local football team. But until we get proof she still in the running for becoming Americas Next Top Model. Looks like she was born a gaddamn GG for christsake.

But anyways can you imagine how i must have felt when I found out that this 8 feet tall sexy blond beast doesn't bottom. Yeah you guess it, I was devastated. I was gaddamn crushed. But you ever heard of the phrase "Every straight guy has his price." hmm. well.... :twisted:

I guess i have to get rich then call her up, show up at her doorstep, drop my pants and go "BITCH YOU'RE GONNA LOVE MY NUTS."

Yeah I get bored and you ppl are the only Tgirl support I have. Cant talk to anyone else about this stuff. :cry:

Willie Escalade
02-23-2009, 02:03 AM
She was at The Oxwood last night with Carmen Cruz! And we know Carmen prefers to top (although she has bottomed).

uktlover
02-23-2009, 02:15 AM
Still just being with someone as beautiful as her or carmen, would be amazing

igotmacedbymimi:(
02-23-2009, 03:16 AM
She will bottom for the right man.

Clients are not the 'right man', they are men that pay for sex with a prostitute for the hour/2 hours etc. When the man of her dreams comes along (if he wants her and isnt put off by her transexual status) then she will bottom.

pablo12
02-23-2009, 08:28 PM
Wow! Never seen before. Who is she, please?

kellyshore.net
02-23-2009, 08:31 PM
Is that Alyssa Paris?

FiremanforTS
02-23-2009, 08:36 PM
She will bottom for the right man.

Clients are not the 'right man', they are men that pay for sex with a prostitute for the hour/2 hours etc. When the man of her dreams comes along (if he wants her and isnt put off by her transexual status) then she will bottom.

Obviously it is just speculation (wish is wasn't :D ), but I am going to agree here. It is probably more then possible that girls don't want to bottom except with guys they actually want to be with. You know, actually care about?