PDA

View Full Version : Who is this Post-Op?

explicit
02-22-2009, 05:30 AM
Just wondering who this beauty is

phobun
02-22-2009, 05:37 AM
One of the two post-ops named Vivian on Bob's Tgirls.
She is Vietnamese.

explicit
02-22-2009, 05:43 AM
She is Vietnamese.
Hot.

Who is the other one?

explicit
02-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Indeed a very hot lady

More

alyssats
02-22-2009, 07:52 PM
goshhh what happened to her pussy

phobun
02-22-2009, 09:47 PM
goshhh what happened to her pussy
Looks fine to me and better than any ass.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/vivian131_433.jpg

tsntx
02-22-2009, 10:23 PM
no there is something definately wrong about that vag

it is placed way low. another reason why i dont want one

phobun
02-22-2009, 10:30 PM

It is certainly not perfect and does not compare to what can be done today, but I think Vivian had hers done a long time ago when she was a teen.

Still, she is a sexy woman and her woowoo looks better than any ass.

TsJennifer
02-22-2009, 10:31 PM

lol....ditto!

tsntx
02-22-2009, 10:31 PM

It is certainly not perfect and does not compare to what can be done today, but I think Vivian had hers done a long time ago when she was a teen.

her face and body is but agreed.... the vag is not the best

ive see far worse tho

explicit
02-24-2009, 06:28 AM

her face and body is but agreed.... the vag is not the best

ive see far worse tho

Who, have worse ones?

tsntx
02-24-2009, 06:38 AM
i cant say bc they are "mia" posters here lol

explicit
02-25-2009, 02:53 AM
i cant say bc they are "mia" posters here lol

interesting..

Coroner
02-25-2009, 04:31 AM
She´s hot but I that pussy would scare me off.

Bob's Tgirls
02-25-2009, 04:32 AM
She is Vietnamese.

She's a nice girl too. I haven't seen her in quite some time though.

Here's a little added trivia. Another post op on my site goes by Vivian but uses a different stage name as a model.

explicit
02-25-2009, 05:44 AM
She is Vietnamese.

She's a nice girl too. I haven't seen her in quite some time though.

Here's a little added trivia. Another post op on my site goes by Vivian but uses a different stage name as a model.

Gina?

trannybanger
02-25-2009, 06:24 AM
Don't know that I would be sticking anything I value in there.... looks hungry.

Floyd R
02-25-2009, 06:34 AM
I was thinking the same thing but didn't want to say it.

it is placed way low.

Danielle Foxx
02-25-2009, 06:41 AM
Funny how people are so quick to judge post operative vaginas. Unfortunately when you truly believe you were born in the wrong body it does not matter if one takes a rusty knife and cuts it off for you. People have done it themselves.

There are many times that I wish I was born a genetic female, I truly believe that I have a woman's soul. Now... could it be that I was born with a deformity? YES! My deformity was having a penis. I get tears in my eyes when I play with a baby that is looking at me at a store and the mother asks me if I have children, or when my ex who had a 2 yo at a restaurant was told the baby looked just like his mama - Me

It saddens me to hear the criticism from women who base their lives in materialistic empty pursuits.

If you want to be a woman with a penis for the rest of your life because you are worried what people will say about your pussy then you are too woried about what people think of you - therefore you are living A FUCKING LIE! This only means that your happiness is based on the approval of others and that is just plain ignorant.

I could care less what you people say about post op vaginas, I am just happy I don't get to see that fucking thing hanging between my legs anymore.

Please watch your fucking mouth when you speak of someone's genitals because you may offend someone. It is not even my pussy and I got offended. This is the reason why I don't want to do movies anymore, because of over critical assholes, not only the men but also my sisters, who should know better then to judge the women who chose to transition.

Being post op is not for everyone, but please... If you want to keep your cock so that you can call yourself "special" or make other excuses for keeping it - by all means... But do not judge one's decision.

The poster obviously though the lady was lovely and i think her pussy is nice for it being post op - compared to a natal female... well... we all know the answer but it is the closest we can get.

Just imagine how F2M feel? Their surgery is so primitive it is almost impossible to create a penis...

Have some fucking heart people... I have to sleep tonight!

Go suck an egg or spend $35 grand on a new face and leave me alone

phobun
02-25-2009, 06:47 AM

it is placed way low.
For most guys here the problem with that vagina is that it is a vagina and not a big throbbing veiny cock to make them feel vulnerable.

Danielle Foxx
02-25-2009, 06:49 AM

it is placed way low.
For most guys here the problem with that vagina is that it is a vagina and not a big throbbing veiny cock to make them feel vulnerable.

Thank you

explicit
02-25-2009, 07:02 AM

it is placed way low.

Thank you

Which guys here have a problem with vaginas? I don't

justatransgirl
02-25-2009, 08:58 AM
Dainelle...

:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps
:claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps :claps

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

transmaven
02-25-2009, 09:02 AM
Funny how people are so quick to judge post operative vaginas.

I'm not sure it's *that funny*, Danielle! :P

And, FWIW, I think those damn monkeys would've typed out King Lear 10x before they ever hit on the above quoted sentence from Danielle! :D

phobun
02-25-2009, 09:52 AM
If you want to be a woman with a penis for the rest of your life because you are worried what people will say about your pussy then you are too woried about what people think of you - therefore you are living A FUCKING LIE! This only means that your happiness is based on the approval of others and that is just plain ignorant.
Well said. I'm not pointing fingers, but what hypocrisy to criticize Vivian's vagina for being imperfect, when some people are willing to put on a skirt in spite of their own (more visible) imperfections, such as bad boob jobs, a belly, no hips, male-pattern baldness or a goofy face. No one is perfect, but Vivian is more natural and more woman than any hypersexual poseur could ever be.

And of the guys, what they are really saying is that it is only the cock that matters, when they denigrate a beautiful woman on the basis of some scars in her bikini area... for them, she would be hot if she had a hard dick!

qeuqheeg222
02-25-2009, 10:02 AM
she's kinda hot...i had sex with a post-op a few weeks back..i knew her when she was"special"too...she seemed really pleased with her new vagina but still kinda wanted to use it or play with it in a male kinda way??..and then when we had sex,she only let me in the front for a bit and then back to the ol stomping grounds..i got the impression she prefered the anal on a physical level but fantasized with the vagina..interestin sex...in the back of my truck under a palm tree...

explicit
02-25-2009, 01:59 PM
she's kinda hot...i had sex with a post-op a few weeks back..i knew her when she was"special"too...she seemed really pleased with her new vagina but still kinda wanted to use it or play with it in a male kinda way??..and then when we had sex,she only let me in the front for a bit and then back to the ol stomping grounds..i got the impression she prefered the anal on a physical level but fantasized with the vagina..interestin sex...in the back of my truck under a palm tree...

She's not kinda hot. she IS hot. She made the ultimate sacrifice, took a gamble on her privates and now it is what it is. I salute her

Deepdarkfucker
02-25-2009, 03:35 PM
She looks great!

peggygee
02-25-2009, 05:52 PM
Funny how people are so quick to judge post operative vaginas. Unfortunately when you truly believe you were born in the wrong body it does not matter if one takes a rusty knife and cuts it off for you. People have done it themselves.

There are many times that I wish I was born a genetic female, I truly believe that I have a woman's soul. Now... could it be that I was born with a deformity? YES! My deformity was having a penis. I get tears in my eyes when I play with a baby that is looking at me at a store and the mother asks me if I have children, or when my ex who had a 2 yo at a restaurant was told the baby looked just like his mama - Me

It saddens me to hear the criticism from women who base their lives in materialistic empty pursuits.

I could care less what you people say about post op vaginas, I am just happy I don't get to see that fucking thing hanging between my legs anymore.

Please watch your fucking mouth when you speak of someone's genitals because you may offend someone. It is not even my pussy and I got offended. This is the reason why I don't want to do movies anymore, because of over critical assholes, not only the men but also my sisters, who should know better then to judge the women who chose to transition.

Being post op is not for everyone, but please... If you want to keep your cock so that you can call yourself "special" or make other excuses for keeping it - by all means... But do not judge one's decision.

The poster obviously though the lady was lovely and i think her pussy is nice for it being post op - compared to a natal female... well... we all know the answer but it is the closest we can get.

Just imagine how F2M feel? Their surgery is so primitive it is almost impossible to create a penis...

I just happened to log in and read this thread as I was getting up and
getting ready to go to work.

I have to say I concur with the gist of Danielle's post.

It never ceases to amaze me at the level of misinformation, disinformation
and downright ignorance there is as regards post operative women.

I can't overstate the sheer joy that I feel because my surgical outcome
and life choices haven't relegated me to the negativity, shadiness, and
ignorance of the tranny and gay ghetto.

peggygee
02-25-2009, 06:02 PM

I guess everyone's mileage and experiences are different.

The vast majority of package deliveries I get are to my front door. :shrug

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l2/magi43/perfect_tatoocrop4x6.jpg

bte
02-25-2009, 08:20 PM

Amen sista!

Helvis2012
02-27-2009, 01:25 AM
She used to hang out at Edelweiss.