PDA

View Full Version : Ever wake up from a dream laughing?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-21-2009, 07:45 PM
As the title says..............

If you feel like sharing the dream (those of you that can remember it) do so.........

ScottyBabe
02-21-2009, 08:01 PM
i've never woken up laughing, but one time i had a dream where i fell and that made me wake up and jump so much that i actually fell out of bed anyway! kind of ironic...

ef9hatchman
02-21-2009, 08:04 PM
No matter the dream(each morning) whenever I wake up Drill sarge is uber hard. Like Solidified. Never had the laughing one tho jwbl.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-21-2009, 08:22 PM
this might be fucked up but I'll share anyway.........

had a dream with several large cd/tv/ts' in a building behind a white filtered screen with those old 50's weight slimming belt machines around their stomach's shaking furiously and the sign out front said Tranny Lipo Center.

OEMEnemyNum1
02-21-2009, 08:26 PM
I once had a dream that EF9's Honda was the fastest thing on the road. Dream gave me a cold sweat at first, then I woke up and had to chuckle a bit.

ef9hatchman
02-21-2009, 08:38 PM
I once had a dream that EF9's Honda was the fastest thing on the road. Dream gave me a cold sweat at first, then I woke up and had to chuckle a bit.Touche sir. I like that...Lol fuckn arse.

OEMEnemyNum1
02-21-2009, 08:50 PM
I once had a dream I beat up one of the owners of my company. I just remember sitting at my desk and when he came up to ask me the status of the project I got all pissed off.

When he wouldn't back down I had a full on Jackie Chan movie fight with him.