09-19-2005, 04:25 AM
Glenn Close not winning best actress in a drama was bullshit
nuff said

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-19-2005, 04:37 AM
Kiefer Sutherland not winning best actor in a drama was bullshit also

Ecstatic
09-19-2005, 05:40 AM
You expected more from the Emmys? Actually, I was much more impressed with Close's work on The Shield than with Sutherland's on 24: 24 had its best season yet, but the standout performance on 24 belonged to Shohreh Aghdashloo.

Ecstatic
09-19-2005, 05:42 AM
However, I would definitely place Sutherland above Spader! Sleeze wins, I guess.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
09-19-2005, 05:44 AM
However, I would definitely place Sutherland above Spader! Sleeze wins, I guess.

agreed

NickTheQuick
09-19-2005, 06:49 AM

GroobySteven
09-19-2005, 12:36 PM
What cunting motherfucking bitch of a twat hooplehead never got "Deadwood" nomianted, especially Ian McShane as Swearigen aka Swidgen.
Cocksuckers!
Did you just cunt me, sir?

I love "Lost" but come on, compared to "Deadwood"????
seanchai

GMan
09-19-2005, 01:07 PM
What cunting motherfucking bitch of a twat hooplehead never got "Deadwood" nomianted, especially Ian McShane as Swearigen aka Swidgen.
Cocksuckers!

seanchai

I don't understand the hype around Lost. Then again....it did interfere with The West Wing, so....

chefmike
09-19-2005, 01:44 PM
Cocksuckers!

seanchaiAmen!

dajuicy
09-19-2005, 01:49 PM
i missed the show, but did 6 feet under get any nominations, nods, awards etc....why is it i ain't "feeling" rome.....did i see too many charlton heston movies.....or maybe it was the 15 times i saw spartacus....

Quinn
09-19-2005, 03:03 PM
Cocksuckers!

seanchai

Without a doubt...

-Quinn

hondarobot
09-19-2005, 03:58 PM
Agreed on Deadwood, great show. Very well scripted, but they might be getting themselves into a trap with all the "cocksucker" stuff, could turn into self parody.

On the other hand, Archie Bunker got away with calling his wife "Ding Bat" for many years, and he became a cultural icon (or at least got his chair into the Smithsonian), so you never know.