PDA

View Full Version : Serious crush on one of my firm’s clients!

SF_Julie
02-21-2009, 03:12 AM
So, here is the thing, I work in an accounting firm and I have this client that I get to see like two or three times a year, he is totally my type (tall, white collar, and bit geeky). I knew that he is married, but I just learned today that he is recently divorced.
We have always been on the friendly side to each other, and he always insists to call him by his first name. So Mr. H today showed up at work, and totally checked me out, head to toe, smiled at me, and gave me “the look”, and said that it was really nice to see me with a very warming smile. OMG, I did not know what to do; in fact I mistakenly gave him my boss’s paperwork.
I think that I may see him sometime soon, either way, next time, should I give him “the look” and subtly show my interests on him, other than his schedule D?

Julie.
P.S. Also, today is Friday, and as usual I try to look good for happy hr (mini skirt, nice top, moderate cleavage and 3.5” heels). Maybe it was just his natural response to a pretty lady.

elo
02-21-2009, 03:23 AM
Was he showing such behaviour earlier to you when you were dressed up?

justatransgirl
02-21-2009, 03:41 AM
Sure go for it. If you are attracted to him and he's single, why not. You won't know where it will lead until you try.

However you might want to feel out his views on gender. If you are stealth at work, coming out to him and being rejected could impact your job.

Luck,
TS Jamie :-)

Solitary Brother
02-21-2009, 03:55 AM
Ok
First you need to find out if he wants a serious relationship or a fling.
Chances are he just wants a fling.
Also the question about your "T" needs to be broached.
Other than that have fun.

LilWyte
02-21-2009, 03:59 AM
sounds like u should go for it

tao1kiku
02-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Go for it! There was a TS-girl who lived in the condo building I worked at, she was definitely giving me the "look" every time she came in, but was too scared (I was 19 at the time) to make any kind of move. Been kicking myself ever since.

You never know until you try, and worse they can say is no.

alpha2117
02-21-2009, 11:18 AM
Simple maths

He's male + he's single + you are hot + you are willing = he's interested.

Hell in most mens cases "you are hot" can be replaced with "you are breathing"

sadly in many cases "he is single" and "he is married" are interchangable anyway

actually I'll change the formula

He's male + you are willing = he's interested