PDA

View Full Version : ts-kimberjames.com

backpacker
02-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Does anyone belong to the website ts-kimberjames.com? I really would like to join but am very nervous to use my credit card over the web. Is this her real site aswell because I wouldent want the money to be going to somewhere like brazzers or a corporation. Also the bill just appears on ur credit card right not on the phone bill. Sorry for all the questions in my first post. Just that i live at home and am 24 and dont need my dad seeing any of this on the phone bill even though i think he all ready realizes im gay lol. Thanks so much for the help!

Mac_Hine
02-20-2009, 09:44 PM
i love you man

Mac_Hine
02-20-2009, 09:47 PM
as for your questions, the site uses ccbill as a payment service, and it's extremely safe and reliable. your money is probably going to some corporation, but not brazzers. it's a good site, you shouldn't have to worry about them scamming you or anything like that.

and as long as you pay with your credit card it won't show up on your phone bill

Mac_Hine
02-20-2009, 09:48 PM
oh and why do you think your dad knows you're gay? did he catch you dancing around in your mom's panties or something?

Jim Brown
02-20-2009, 09:53 PM
Does anyone belong to the website ts-kimberjames.com? I really would like to join but am very nervous to use my credit card over the web. Is this her real site aswell because I wouldent want the money to be going to somewhere like brazzers or a corporation. Also the bill just appears on ur credit card right not on the phone bill. Sorry for all the questions in my first post. Just that i live at home and am 24 and dont need my dad seeing any of this on the phone bill even though i think he all ready realizes im gay lol. Thanks so much for the help!

If you are for real and being serious, I will teach you the mechanics of the Transsexual underworld. But before I help you. I will first need you to remove all the hair from your body, put on your sister or moms clothing, get a wig and put some make up out. Then take some pic and post them on here.

backpacker
02-20-2009, 10:15 PM
lol should have known better than to put my age down and trust me i dought anyone would want to see me in a dress.lmao thanks for the help with the site question. And as far as my dad knowing im gay i never brought a man home nor would i ever want to I have only been with transgender girls and i havent brought them home either. But when U have played football all through high school then went to penn state and played all four years and never brought a girl home its pretty damn obvious i would think. Lol and if a 6'2 275 college tackle in a dress looks good to u then something is deffinetly wrong.lol

Jim Brown
02-20-2009, 11:26 PM
lol should have known better than to put my age down and trust me i dought anyone would want to see me in a dress.lmao thanks for the help with the site question. And as far as my dad knowing im gay i never brought a man home nor would i ever want to I have only been with transgender girls and i havent brought them home either. But when U have played football all through high school then went to penn state and played all four years and never brought a girl home its pretty damn obvious i would think. Lol and if a 6'2 275 college tackle in a dress looks good to u then something is deffinetly wrong.lol

I joke , I joke, I kid, I kid.

lmao

saifan
02-21-2009, 12:39 AM
No cause to be worried as stated above.
The site has a pretty good amount of content for its age and is a good value right now. More picture sets than videos but that should even out. Not to hijack but the same goes for Foxxy's site.

Bob's Tgirls
02-21-2009, 10:02 AM

If you join a paysite with a credit card, nothing will show up on your phone bill and vis versa.

Many of the solo girls sites are in partnerships with a company or a webmaster. That is because most of the girls don't have all the knowledge, capitol or infrastructure to do it alone. Kimber's site is among those. But there is nothing wrong with that. It's still her site, with her content, but with the support of an organization that provides for the administration and operation of the site.

If you're a fan, then you should support her by joining her site.