PDA

View Full Version : my brother and i, series, part 1 <going far to get him of

thumper_kicks
02-20-2009, 12:53 PM
many of you may have read my other story "adopted sister" which is on this board. sorry for the wait on the next parts, ive hit a storyline snag and dont want to push it. in the meantime, here is a little for you to get off to!!!! kisses!!!

My brother and I

Chapter One: the request

I’m lying on my bed watching TV when my brother Mike (18), when I hear a knock on my door. “yeah” my brother comes in my room, entering through the door of the bathroom we share together. “Hey, can we talk for a bit?”

“Sure, what’s up bro?” my brother had always been shy. He’s not all that smart, but he’s pretty good looking: hes tall and pretty well built without being heavy.

I on the other hand, have always been outgoing, a bright spark, with lots of friends. I’ve had a few girlfriends, one of which is the hottest girl at our school. I’m also a bit of a closet bisexual, having made out with a few guys at clubs before, and I’ve visited a glory hole or two.

“can I talk to you about something personal, and do you promise not to tell mom?”

“yeah dude, I promise… so what’s up?”

“I wanted to ask you a favor. I’ve always been self conscious about my penis, and I was wondering if I could show it to you, and you could tell me if anything was wrong with it.”

“um, ok dude, show me.” My brother stood up off my bed, and unzipped his jeans, unbuttoned his boxers and pulled out a 7inch long uncut, flaccid cock. I was a little taken aback, being within inches of my brothers huge cock, but managed to stop myself from staring to long to get him anxious.

“What’s wrong with it dude, it seems fine to me, and I’ve got to say, it’s a nice cock.”
He blushed.

“Well, there are three problems, firstly, I find it very difficult to get an erection, and secondly, when I get an erection, its never rock hard, instead its swollen and spongy. Thirdly, ive never had an orgasm ever.”

“Can I try something?” gesturing towards his limp cock.

“Sure”

I moved my hand forward and gripped my brothers’ cock in my fingers. It was so thick I couldn’t wrap all the way around. My hand had caused my brother to take a deep breath, but no response came from his penis.

The lack of response from his cock made me feel that he was being genuine with me, but to test, I began to jack him off slowly, but yet again, aside from the deep intake of breath by my brother, there was no change in his cock. Just as I was stopping, I tightened my grip and gave him a few slow tugs, and from this I saw that blood was very slowly working its way into my brothers cock. I stopped there, placed his cock back in his boxers, did up the button, pulled up his jeans and zipped them up. I told him to give me a while to think, and he left.

I knew exactly what to do, but needed to gain permission if I was to go any further. I had to talk to my mom.

My mom was the only person close to me who knew about my bisexual tendencies. A friend of hers, was unknown to me, a frequent of glory holes, and it had been the seed of his thick 8 inch uncut cock that had once shot down my throat.

That night, when my brother had gone to his room after dinner, I told my mom about what had happened earlier that day, and told her my thoughts on how to fix his problem.

“Your right Tom, he’ll never let anyone else help him, he’s to shy. Ok, you have my permission, but don’t go to far, or you will find it impossible to pull back.”

I left my moms room, and walked down the hall towards mikes bedroom.

I opened the door, finding him on his bed, fast asleep. I move over to the bed, strip down to my birthday suit and slide in next to Mike, so his big bulge is resting between my butt cheeks. Devilishly, I pull his cock out of the fold in his boxers, and sandwich it in between my butt cheeks, with the tip resting on my hole. I push back against him, and bring his right arm around to my front, so we are lying tight together as I fall asleep.

I have been told by my mother many times, that when naked I have always looked like a girl from the back. My slim figure, and my smooth peach shaped ass, along with my long thick hair made me the perfect girl.

That’s what I hoped for. I woke early in the morning with sore ass cheeks and hole, which I was guessing had come from the endless ramming of my brothers cock throughout his dreams for release.

I got up out of my brothers bed, searching for the thong I had brought in with me last night. I found it, and put it on, perfectly hiding my limp cock. I go into the bathroom and wet my hair, tangling it, I apply a large amount of eye shadow and a hefty amount of lipstick. I looked like a whore, a female whore.

In line with our arrangement, mom had left early that morning, with a note saying she’ll be away on business for a few days (when she will actually be staying in our hotel room in the city).

I walk back into my brothers’ room, crawl up onto the bed, and push him over till he’s lying on his back. I then position myself, with my head over his cock, and my ass pointing towards his head, which would make my thronged ass the first thing my brother would see when he woke up.

With everything set, I began to suck his cock. Slow deep motions, sucking as hard as possible, never losing suction as I began to feel his cock swell and lengthen down my throat. At this point my brother woke. “oh, god… hey, what the hell, who are you?”

“im a friend of your brothers, im here to help sweetie, just relax and close your eyes and let Rachel go to work.” I say in a very feminine high voice.

Mike falls back down, resting his head on a pillow, as his hands find my hair and begin to caress it. I keep sucking, increasing my suction as much as possible, taking his cock down my throat. I go on like this for over half an hour, and by then my jaw is really sore.

“are you about there baby?” “NO!!! Tom should have told you I have a problem. Please keep going, don’t stop.” “yeah, he told me, but I didn’t know it was this serious.”

I stopped sucking on him, “ill have to take things up a notch. Im breaking my one rule and im gonna let you fuck my ass sweetie, but I don’t want anyone to know I let you, so im gonna blindfold you.

I put a blindfold on mike, and then moved around so my face was at his face. “can you see me darling’?”

“No” if he could, I would have got a different response

I kiss him hard, smearing him with lipstick. I take a tube of KY jelly from the bedside and empty its contents on my hand. I smear it all over my ass and mikes cock. Here goes nothing. I put a knee on either side of his chest, and I slowly lower myself down on his cock. Being an anal virgin, I knew it was going to hurt like hell, and it hurt a whole lot more than I thought it would. His cock head certainly tore my ass apart, but the most peculiar thing happened when his head popped its way in my ass. The sponginess of his cock acted as a condom, and helped shoot his cock right to the depths of my ass.

The surprise was more of an overload than the pain, because just as I began my first slow rise up off his cock, what my mom had told me started to make sense. Instantly the texture of his spongy cock on my prostate had me start to feel pleasure, more intense than I had ever felt before. The size of his cock was stopping my cock from ejaculating, but held it in limbo so it was like I was experiencing a female orgasm. It didn’t stop. The whole time I had his cock deep inside my ass, I would spasm, as the pleasure became almost unbearable. I managed to compose myself long enough to start jacking up and down hard on his cock, whispering into his ear for him to pound me as hard and fast as he could. Then he took charge, he wrapped his arms around my back, holding on to his elbows, gripping me tight. He then used his legs to thrust me upwards; this was met with a great thrust of his hips as his cock shot up to fill the hole. He pistoned in and out of me, with such force, I began to make uncontrollable wailing and squealing noises. The beautiful friction had thrown me into a euphoric state. Just as I began to pass out, Mike came, hard and long, deep into my ass.

I awoke several hours later, to find myself lying in a bath full of warm water and bath bombs. I looked up to see mike sitting by the bath, stroking my hair. He had a great big smile on his face.

“Hey little bro. So, your friend really helped me out earlier, and I just wanted to show my appreciation.” Mike helped me out of the bath; pat dried me, put a robe around me and carried me to my bedroom.

Mike lay me down on my bed and pulled the covers up to my neck. “Sleep well little buddy.” I reached out and grasped for his hand. “hey, slide in here and keep me company. Just mind where you stick that thing, im a little sore at the moment.” Mike did as I asked, and I fell asleep with his warm body pressing into my back, I was so happy I was able to help him.

Next: Turns out, Mom was right… who knew?

thumper_kicks
02-23-2009, 09:49 AM
im now taking requests for story plots. if you want me to write a story for you/the forum send me a pm or reply here with some details and ill get right on it

thx for readin my stuff peoples xxx