PDA

View Full Version : The one and only MISS BOYKINS!

Pages : [1] 2

skrewie
02-20-2009, 07:22 AM
http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=SJ2308&idx=7&v=JFiU2-S526-&cl=Ynd5n-S526-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

BobRoss
02-20-2009, 07:42 AM
http://video2.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=SJ2308&idx=7&v=JFiU2-S526-&cl=Ynd5n-S526-&from=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=
I approve.

sheyum
02-20-2009, 07:46 AM
holy mother of god...

thats fucking amazing

who IS this??

goliath_91710
02-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Holy shit! This thread, and that link are gonna get fuckin' destroyed by the hits they're gonna get! That was fucking hot! I want me some Brittany.

2009AD
02-20-2009, 08:04 AM
who IS this??

You can not be serious.....

skrewie
02-20-2009, 08:09 AM
word up all enjoy!

Jim Brown
02-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Jesus, Joseph and doggy-style Mary!
:cry: :cry: Why :cry: why :cry: why did you show me this. :cry:

crownroyal
02-20-2009, 08:39 AM
:claps

WOW!

El Nino
02-20-2009, 08:41 AM
AAAAAAH I can't take it! She is the hottest thing EVER! Too good to be true!!!

ef9hatchman
02-20-2009, 08:43 AM
she looks like Igor.
And then she got a graboid dick-Tremor.1-3
http://blogs.amctv.com/scifi-scanner/tremors.jpg

bridgetbbyxo
02-20-2009, 08:49 AM
geeze she cums alot and is hung lol

Jim Brown
02-20-2009, 08:59 AM
Argh FUCK. SHIT! Oh you gaddamn bastard. Now i'm gonna get drunk and take some pills and cry myself to sleep. Thanks a lot....Skrewie :evil:

El Nino
02-20-2009, 09:02 AM
Hottest chick I've ever seen

Willie Escalade
02-20-2009, 12:58 PM
She needs to get her ass out here to LA for some photoshoots and movies... :shock:

bigcat1
02-20-2009, 01:34 PM
Wow, nice size meaty cock, and an incredible peter north cum shot, fucking hot.

Clind
02-20-2009, 03:22 PM
it was cool but some of you are overeacting

Dinand
02-20-2009, 03:55 PM
She needs to get her ass out here to LA for some photoshoots and movies...
Word eventhough I could do without the cumshot!

irvin66
02-20-2009, 04:18 PM
:jerkoff

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 07:22 PM
That tells you she is not a real TS... A ts on going trough the transition can't cum like a DUDE like this girl... no wonder why she is not around anymore. yuck!

Jim Brown
02-20-2009, 07:49 PM
That tells you she is not a real TS... A ts on going trough the transition can't cum like a DUDE like this girl... no wonder why she is not around anymore. yuck!

lol@ YUCK. But if you take a closer look at the cum itself (CSI style) you will see that its not that thick creamy white stuff, but its actually the light watery precum substance....a lot of it.

Yeah I've had a lot sleepless nights over this girl, ok. So I refuse to believe I've experience all this pain over some crossing boy. :cry: :cry:O.. :cry::cry: kay. OK

The proof is in the pudding but in this case the proof is in the cum.

Disclaimer:
Warning:- In no way is this poster a certified cum expert. :twisted:

sheyum
02-20-2009, 07:55 PM

yeah "Yuck"--Im sure alot of guys here agree with you Cynthia --LOL

elo
02-20-2009, 08:02 PM
That tells you she is not a real TS... A ts on going trough the transition can't cum like a DUDE like this girl... no wonder why she is not around anymore. yuck!I donīt know if that vid is evidence of not being a Tgirl.Not every tg is taking hormones all the time and some even donīt take any.Either way i have to say Britney looks very feminine.

latin2c
02-20-2009, 08:17 PM
How did you get this Vid?
She's so freaking hot, she needs to come back to HA and stop listing to all the Haters..

bridgetbbyxo
02-20-2009, 08:19 PM

just know from personal experience that , i cant cum right now, but when i do it like a couple of drops or oozes out,
not like that.. what she has going on is more like a boy

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 08:35 PM
That tells you she is not a real TS... A ts on going trough the transition can't cum like a DUDE like this girl... no wonder why she is not around anymore. yuck!I donīt know if that vid is evidence of not being a Tgirl.Not every tg is taking hormones all the time and some even donīt take any.Either way i have to say Britney looks very feminine.

A CD, TV look as feminine as she/he looks like and not intending to be a woman or live like one. So if you really want to be who you feel is trapped in the wrong body, you struggle until get the look that your mind tells you since you a child.
I wouldn't do that just for fun( showing myself wanking like that in a vid) and look like nothing just happened. Men do that and stroke their penis like that , I use only my fingers to please that part in me.

I read a huge thread about her and at some point it was fun, other girls attacked her because she was having such an attitude which it's only developed by a gay guy who dress as a girl for fun( pointing at this bc I have gay friends that act like her/him when they dress as a girl one night).

I believe we Transgender woman (Whom are in the biz) do that(showing it like in a video) if we get paid for it or in the intimacy of a girl and her man, it's a woman thing.

Love...

Cinthya...

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 08:36 PM

just know from personal experience that , i cant cum right now, but when i do it like a couple of drops or oozes out,
not like that.. what she has going on is more like a boy

Touche... We are in the same page.

Love...

Cinthya.

elo
02-20-2009, 09:03 PM

... I wouldn't do that just for fun( showing myself wanking like that in a vid) and look like nothing just happened. Men do that and stroke their penis like that , I use only my fingers to please that part in me.

I believe we Transgender woman (Whom are in the biz) do that(showing it like in a video) if we get paid for it or in the intimacy of a girl and her man, it's a woman thing.

Love...

Cinthya...I donīt think that you can generelize it.You are implying that TGīs donīt stroke their penis like that for fun,they just take their fingers.Can you really speak for all TGīs?
Britney claims to be a transsexual,she looks feminine,has a feminine voice,so i donīt have any reason to believe the oposite.

El Nino
02-20-2009, 09:20 PM
Tons of full-time TGs can cum buckets... are you kidding me? Carmen Cruz, Yasmine Lee, the list goes on and on and on...

Legend
02-20-2009, 10:12 PM
You cock bandits crack me up just because she has a big penis and can explode like the grand canyon she is so freakin hot GTFO, i bet if big foot put on a dress and had a big penis you guys would call him hot.As for britney talk about being classless.

El Nino
02-20-2009, 10:18 PM
BB is an incredible individual Legng. What's your beef?

latin2c
02-20-2009, 11:02 PM
Why do you girls hate Her so much? this tread was about her vid and those who enjoy watching her and all of a sudden it has become a discussion about her ( Ability to Cum ) did you girls ever think maybe she' was jerking off all day ( but not cumin ) i'm sure you know that builds up your sperm so when you do finally cum it's a splash fest.....
Why the Hate.........

djsammyjay
02-20-2009, 11:15 PM
my only problem is she has really manly hands...but if she is on some sort of hormones, im guessing she will get more feminine, she is still pretty hott though..but not the hottest by any means

JeniferTS
02-20-2009, 11:36 PM
wow :shock:

El Nino
02-21-2009, 12:22 AM
The hatred of her on this forum tends to stem from jealousy predominantly and those brown nosers who are lap-dogs to the jealous...

Ts CinthyaNY
02-21-2009, 01:35 AM

lol@ YUCK. But if you take a closer look at the cum itself (CSI style) you will see that its not that thick creamy white stuff, but its actually the light watery precum substance....a lot of it.

Yeah I've had a lot sleepless nights over this girl, ok. So I refuse to believe I've experience all this pain over some crossing boy. :cry: :cry:O.. :cry::cry: kay. OK

The proof is in the pudding but in this case the proof is in the cum.

Disclaimer:

I like your style Jim Brown!! Hot, hot hot.. Lol.

Legend
02-21-2009, 02:01 AM
BB is an incredible individual Legng. What's your beef?

WTF "incredible individual" you don't even know her,your basing that off a couple of posts and a penis video.Saying someone is amazing or incredible just because they have a big penis is crazy.

El Nino
02-21-2009, 05:23 AM
All around I mean. I said this before I even saw that. She is vibrant, energetic and sexy as hell.

tsntx
02-21-2009, 05:51 AM
well, that proves she wasn't lying about having a big cock, lol...as a matter of fact, she seems to be reversing the trend of lying about cock size, she seems to have given a smaller measurement on that one ad, she looks bigger than 7 inches...

you obviously have no idea what 7" looks like... i thought she looked well under 7 and much closer to 6.5 and thin

i saw him out at south beach in houston last night... no extensions, no draggy makeup, no tits, no tacky long ass nails

just some tatted up looking queer

call her CL ad and see him for yourself .... barf

sheyum
02-21-2009, 05:58 AM
well, that proves she wasn't lying about having a big cock, lol...as a matter of fact, she seems to be reversing the trend of lying about cock size, she seems to have given a smaller measurement on that one ad, she looks bigger than 7 inches...

i TOTALLY agree-i was thinking the same thing..that cock looks big and meaty for 7 inches...
whatever it is--its perfect

im not sure what people are talking about--but that cum shot vid is fuckign aweosme...sorry

sheyum
02-21-2009, 05:59 AM
doesnt look like a cross dresser to me--not from THAT vid--no cross dresser IVE ever seen

Ts CinthyaNY
02-21-2009, 06:09 AM

you obviously have no idea what 7" looks like... i thought she looked well under 7 and much closer to 6.5 and thin

i saw him out at south beach in houston last night... no extensions, no draggy makeup, no tits, no tacky long ass nails

lol, surrrrrrrrre....I've measured MYSELF, and no bone press, I'm 7"...maybe it was tricky camera angles, but she looked bigger than me, no doubt...

I don't know what your problem is with Britney (or the world for that matter, you are one of the most bitter people on here by far, and I've never even had a problem with you), but you take every opportunity to downplay or degrade her...

that was NOT a thin cock, you must be Dandera thick to think that was thin...but then, we haven't ever seen yours, so who really cares about your opinion?

What's the part you do not get it...? The one she is just a boy fucking with your brains or the part where you do not want to accept you are attracted to a guy and that makes you gay? duh..

JJ just trying to open your eyes and avoid you a bad taste, but go and see it yourself... No bitterness here , reality shocks but hey always someone who make the effort to look like she feels and not just wearing fake hair, nails and bad make up..

Wake up dude...!

tsntx
02-21-2009, 06:12 AM

lol, surrrrrrrrre....I've measured MYSELF, and no bone press, I'm 7"...maybe it was tricky camera angles, but she looked bigger than me, no doubt...

I don't know what your problem is with Britney (or the world for that matter, you are one of the most bitter people on here by far, and I've never even had a problem with you), but you take every opportunity to downplay or degrade her...

that was NOT a thin cock, you must be Dandera thick to think that was thin...but then, we haven't ever seen yours, so who really cares about your opinion?

there are a few ppl on this board that can describe videos of me doing the same thing

it doesnt take a genius to know that was all about angles from the "queen" of myspace angles

problem w/ "her"? none at all... i was talking about the video and the retardedness of some guys that will eat w/e u put in front of them

as far as seeing him out.... thats not my fault he lives as a boy.... if he had looked like a girl i woulda described how i saw him out that way.... he wasnt... blame him ... not me

Ryz
02-21-2009, 06:13 AM
looks like a girl too me

jjhill
02-21-2009, 06:15 AM

there are a few ppl on this board that can describe videos of me doing the same thing

it doesnt take a genius to know that was all about angles from the "queen" of myspace angles

problem w/ "her"? none at all... i was talking about the video and the retardedness of some guys that will eat w/e u put in front of them

as far as seeing him out.... thats not my fault he lives as a boy.... if he had looked like a girl i woulda described how i saw him out that way.... he wasnt... blame him ... not me

I'm a witness of Jens :wink: 10 times better! lol

tsntx
02-21-2009, 06:19 AM
im generally bigger *thicker/ longer* then most guys i meet.... but when i meet guys bigger then me... they dwarf me

so maybe my view is skewed to but looking at the video i know shes much smaller then me

tubgirl
02-21-2009, 06:26 AM
You cock bandits crack me up just because she has a big penis and can explode like the grand canyon she is so freakin hot GTFO, i bet if big foot put on a dress and had a big penis you guys would call him hot.As for britney talk about being classless.

how do you explode like the grand canyon?

djsammyjay
02-21-2009, 06:32 AM

Well said! :) Britney is quite the attention whore too

fitz207
02-21-2009, 07:11 AM
I don't see the problem here. She looks like any other TG in transition to me. The difference is she doesn't seem to be ashamed of it. So i guess any guy who was attracted to any of you girls on here when you were in transition would have also been "gay" too, right?

Willie Escalade
02-21-2009, 07:12 AM
Disclaimer:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
This should be in the Funny Quotes thread!

Willie Escalade
02-21-2009, 07:13 AM
And I'll have to make that video clip into an avatar. I know SOMEONE would like that! :lol:

Willie Escalade
02-21-2009, 07:22 AM
Not my best; it's hard converting a flash file to a gif image.

Jim Brown
02-21-2009, 07:30 AM

What's the part you do not get it...? The one she is just a boy fucking with your brains or the part where you do not want to accept you are attracted to a guy and that makes you gay? duh..

JJ just trying to open your eyes and avoid you a bad taste, but go and see it yourself... No bitterness here , reality shocks but hey always someone who make the effort to look like she feels and not just wearing fake hair, nails and bad make up..

Wake up dude...!

Weird I guess i'm feeling what guy feel who are not into Tgirls but find On Jerry that their chick as a cock that is "much closer to 6.5 inches and thin"
You know you see a CD are you like he/she is hot and ok you keep it moving. but would prolly hit it if you had 6 beers ok maybe 2. But you would nt want to be seen in public with a drag. So the next morning is like...WTF?? I've just banged a fat chick and she not even a chick!!

But with Britney it was different, I felt like Alice in wonderland looking in those big beautiful eyes/cock/cumshot. But to find out that she toyed with me emotions and took advatage of my look for Hung Angels..oh I'm devastated, i'm broken up inside i tell you. I'm goddamn wounded, wounded gaddammit.
I'm damaged goods who gonna want me now? 8) Sup Cinthya
:twisted:

tsntx
02-21-2009, 07:58 AM
faggotry is a foot

sheyum
02-21-2009, 08:00 AM
wow
these trannies are vicious when they see a girl hotter than they...

timxxx
02-21-2009, 08:06 AM
wow

Effortlessly hotter,must make her :angry

El Nino
02-21-2009, 08:26 AM
And I'll have to make that video clip into an avatar. I know SOMEONE would like that! :lol:
Ya think willie? LOL!!
U Da Man

El Nino
02-21-2009, 08:30 AM
wow

yup yup.

arnie666
02-21-2009, 09:38 AM
I have to say that video brought home to me the reality of the situation . I said in an earlier post that in a darkened night club I'd let it suck me off. Now seeing the whole 'package' shall we say if that came anywhere near me , I'd boot it all over the room and use it's innards as a climbing frame.

Any man who wants to have sex with that is a cock scoffer . Iam now going to have to do something extremely manly to get the image of it's pulsating penis being stroked by it's hairy arsed man hands out of my head. I'ts disgusting , not because I think homos are disgusting really but the idea of having sex with that makes me what to vomit.

bigcat1
02-21-2009, 11:04 AM
I heard Jennifer shoots a monster load, I wonder who shoots more her or Britney

bte
02-21-2009, 06:27 PM

If that is true, then everyone has been drooling over some tatted guy in drag. Shit, that's a pretty hot looking guy, but it's still gay.

sheyum
02-21-2009, 07:31 PM
whats with you fucking people??
man--the homophobia runs DEEP here...ESPECIALLY among the T-girls--who are always the MOST baltantly self-hating and homophobic...
sorry--dont mean to offend anybody--but keep in mind its ALSO offensive when you call other people "fags" cause they find a video clip hot

i have NO idea what miss Boykins looks like standing in the daylight next to you-nor will i ever find out---nor do i really care...
but lets face it
that vid clip is about as hot as it gets.....and she looks like a gorgeous girl when she pulls away from the camera
now it may be all a illusion...but at the end of the day--isnt all this tranny stuiff an illusion t an extent??
i dont mean to diminish anyone by saying that--T-girls are people with lives and hearts...im just saying that when it comes to straight guys being attracted to them--there's a perceptual aspect to it...we see them as feminine girls--but get turned on the by the cock somehow--its usually that simple--doesnt really need to be over-analyzed..
but its all an illusion---they ARE genetically male
so why all the hatred toward Boykins....she may be a dick in real life (no oun intended)--i not her to comment on her personlaity
but as far as that video goes.
its fucking hot..
period

lets be serious here folks
and stop all the hatred..

bte
02-21-2009, 07:37 PM
man--the homophobia runs DEEP here...ESPECIALLY among the T-girls--who are always the MOST baltantly self-hating and homophobic...
sorry--dont mean to offend anybody--but keep in mind its ALSO offensive when you call other people "fags" cause they find a video clip hot

i have NO idea what miss Boykins looks like standing in the daylight next to you-nor will i ever find out---nor do i really care...
but lets face it
that vid clip is about as hot as it gets.....and she looks like a gorgeous girl when she pulls away from the camera
now it may be all a illusion...but at the end of the day--isnt all this tranny stuiff an illusion t an extent??
i dont mean to diminish anyone by saying that--T-girls are people with lives and hearts...im just saying that when it comes to straight guys being attracted to them--there's a perceptual aspect to it...we see them as feminine girls--but get turned on the by the cock somehow--its usually that simple--doesnt really need to be over-analyzed..
so why all the hatred toward Boykins....she may be a dick in real life (no oun intended)--i not her to comment on her personlaity
its fucking hot..
period

I agree but I think that some of the women are just angry because guys keep referring to Miss Boykins as a she. Some of the women don't view Miss Boykins as trans but as a "club-kid". I don't know what Boykins is classified as but the video was hot.

matrixdave
02-21-2009, 08:21 PM
BRITNEYS HOT!!!

sheyum
02-21-2009, 09:23 PM
a "club"kid....??...

who knows--whatever

the video is hot

and in it--she doesnt look like a club kid to me

she may be--maybe some of the girls here know her better--but she looks good in that vid--thats all Im saying..

DL_NL
02-21-2009, 10:06 PM
Whatever... why all the hatred? In transitioning, everyone's gotta start somewhere. If the ladies slagging her off would care to think back to their own early transitioning days before slaughtering Miss Boykins, I'm sure they could come up with some more balanced remarks.
I'm sure she'll look hotter in a few years' time, but the comments here are unnecessarily harsh and brutal. To me, she doesn't look that bad right now.

Does that make me gay? I don't care...

fitz207
02-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Whatever... why all the hatred? In transitioning, everyone's gotta start somewhere. If the ladies slagging her off would care to think back to their own early transitioning days before slaughtering Miss Boykins, I'm sure they could come up with some more balanced remarks.
I'm sure she'll look hotter in a few years' time, but the comments here are unnecessarily harsh and brutal. To me, she doesn't look that bad right now.

Does that make me gay? I don't care...
Exactly! :claps

igotmacedbymimi:(
02-21-2009, 10:47 PM

Who gives a damn?

He/she/it is fit, who cares if its not a ts?

It still looks fucking good and needs to be fucked really hard.

Does that make people gay? Who fucking cares?

Its only certain idiots on here that care if they are 'gay' or not. Just bang the shit out of her, big deal if its gay/straight/bi blah blah, if its sexy it gets banged!

02-21-2009, 10:53 PM

If that is true, then everyone has been drooling over some tatted guy in drag. Shit, that's a pretty hot looking guy, but it's still gay.

Who cares if its gay?

Its like a school playground in here.

What do you think ts are? They were men and now are women. Its still seen as being gay in the public eye.

Man its a fucking joke on here. There are so many gay blokes in real life that could just put a wig and make-up on, look like a woman and end up fucking these guys arses on here all night!

These 'bois' are androgynous. Some people on here have serious hang ups on the whole 'gay' issue, this is exactly why the whole ts thing is merely a fantasy for you and youll never actually get to date a real fit one in real life (unless you're paying).

Ts on this forum are biological men, they might look different and have different hormones with a different thought process in their brains, but they are still biological men, fucking them is exactly the same as fucking another man, they still have xy chromosomes.

Some people need to deal with this. Who gives a fuck if it makes someone gay, being 'gay' is a stupid label. Anyone who wants a real relationship with a ts will have to get over any labels or you will always be a dreamer. The dreamer who pays 300 bucks an hour to be fucked in the arse by a 'woman' with a 'cock'!

El Nino
02-21-2009, 11:02 PM
I have to say that video brought home to me the reality of the situation . I said in an earlier post that in a darkened night club I'd let it suck me off. Now seeing the whole 'package' shall we say if that came anywhere near me , I'd boot it all over the room and use it's innards as a climbing frame.

Any man who wants to have sex with that is a cock scoffer . Iam now going to have to do something extremely manly to get the image of it's pulsating penis being stroked by it's hairy arsed man hands out of my head. I'ts disgusting , not because I think homos are disgusting really but the idea of having sex with that makes me what to vomit.

Well then, suit yourself... I think that for a "tranny", she is about as smokin' as they cum..
From the tone in your post, it seems like you would be better suited on a GG forum

El Nino
02-21-2009, 11:07 PM
Great post Igotmacedbymimi!

whatislove
02-21-2009, 11:08 PM

but lets face it
its fucking hot..
period

It's not all an illusion for sure, living as a woman full time, hormones, srs, plastic surgery, fermale brains. NOT an illusion.

But part illusion ill give you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNq9TgDmKss&feature=channel

jjhill
02-22-2009, 01:25 AM
im generally bigger *thicker/ longer* then most guys i meet.... but when i meet guys bigger then me... they dwarf me

so maybe my view is skewed to but looking at the video i know shes much smaller then me

Skewed would be overly exaggerated sweety, compared to MISS BOYKINS it seems your a "little" more than "skewed".

Cspore not a good way to make your first post, You should take these down, because I'm pretty sure jen doesn't want these pics up. And Jen is muy caliente!

Ryz
02-22-2009, 01:41 AM
I know she might of hurt ur feelings or something spore. but was that really necessary

timxxx
02-22-2009, 01:56 AM
No fan of tsntx but that's just mean.

I wonder who Cspore is :?:

kellyshore.net
02-22-2009, 02:03 AM
hot I'd have her on my site

Legend
02-22-2009, 02:10 AM

Skewed would be overly exaggerated sweety, compared to MISS BOYKINS it seems your a "little" more than "skewed".

F**king coward you made an account just to post that if you had enough balls you'd use your real account.

Ryz
02-22-2009, 02:11 AM
he would of obviously been banned though

Silcc69
02-22-2009, 02:22 AM
Cspore came up in here swinging like a muthafucka. I wann see some titties myself.

latin2c
02-22-2009, 03:20 AM

And the winner for biggest HATER goes to you TsnTx, Congrads..

ducktales
02-22-2009, 03:28 AM
OH SNAP

Ryz
02-22-2009, 03:51 AM
Cspore came up in here swinging like a muthafucka. I wann see some titties myself.

No tits here. just one ugly ass guy wearing cheap dollar store makeup, boasting about how his dick is longer than miss boykins
lol still going.

jjhill
02-22-2009, 04:02 AM
Have you seen Jen recently? One of the finest/flyest. It's easy to just throw up old pics of any girl on here. It's not cool to do it without permission tho.

Jim Brown
02-22-2009, 04:14 AM

:?:

Legend
02-22-2009, 04:17 AM
What the hell kind of point were you going for anyway those pics are f**king old.Like it or not brityney boykins isn't full time.

Silcc69
02-22-2009, 05:01 AM
So BB is basically a club kid then?"

02-22-2009, 05:11 AM
What the hell kind of point were you going for anyway those pics are f**king old.Like it or not brityney boykins isn't full time.

Who cares if he/she/it is not full time?

Does it matter?

She/he needs to bounce up and down ontop of daddy's alpha cock :D

jjhill
02-22-2009, 05:14 AM

Who cares if he/she/it is not full time?

Does it matter?

She/he needs to bounce up and down ontop of daddy's alpha cock :D

I'm looking at your name and got curious to if you was the guy riding the "L" or redline with her lol :wink:

CaptainGeech
02-22-2009, 05:27 AM
Didn't expect to see a video like that. Thought she would be dancing around again or something. :shock:

As far as the video itself and the ongoing conversation about cock size.... Britney seems like she was very honest with her size listing. The low angle of the shot combined with the fact that Britney is fairly petite/skinny makes it look bigger. Webcams also seem to magnify or have a fisheye effect on the closest thing to the lens EI: The cock. If any of you guys want a hollow ego boost you can do the same thing. You will look much bigger than you normally do just looking in the mirror or straight down at your cock.

I do wonder the following though....
In this cameraphone world why didn't anyone take a few shots of Britney when she was out and wasn't in "costume"? Seems odd to me that you would post in every thread about her but when you had a chance to really prove she is a fraud you didn't act. Hmmm. If it was me I would have snapped away until someone told me to stop then posted that shit on the internet.

CaptainGeech
02-22-2009, 05:36 AM
Oops. Almost forgot.

Who cums on the family dinner table? Thats just not right I don't care where you come from. :lol:

jjhill
02-22-2009, 05:48 AM
Oops. Almost forgot.

Who cums on the family dinner table? Thats just not right I don't care where you come from. :lol:

:o lmfao, well she did film a vid where she was dancing next to the stove in the kitchen, and the other one she was doing cartwheels on the family couch. I hope nobody eat off that table.

2009AD
02-22-2009, 06:16 AM

Wrong, the majority of guys on HA are cum swallowers. In a recent survey, 64% said they eat tg cum. It seems like most of the guys on HA would welcome cum on their dinner tables, maybe on their dinner plates.....

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42776&postdays=0&postorder=asc&vote=viewresult

Deimos
02-22-2009, 02:35 PM
forget the table forget the plate... if its britney.. just shoot it in my mouth.

essjaydee
02-22-2009, 03:22 PM
Why the incredible over analysation?!

It was a cool video and a hot cumshot. I liked it, so here I am making a post to say that. If it's not your thing then move on and find a discussion/picture/video that you do enjoy and contribute something worthwhile to that.

Every forum i've ever been a member of contains so many people that waste so much of their time in making posts to rant about not liking the content someone has put up. If you dont like it then that's cool, but dont then spend hours telling us about it.

Just chill everyone :)

Odelay
02-22-2009, 07:32 PM

Wrong, the majority of guys on HA are cum swallowers. In a recent survey, 64% said they eat tg cum. It seems like most of the guys on HA would welcome cum on their dinner tables, maybe on their dinner plates.....

Would that be the good china or the everyday ware? 8)

Dinand
02-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I just wish there were more vids of Britney Boykins.

T-girl hound
02-22-2009, 08:52 PM
She can top,bottom for me or skull me. Idc call me what you like but I want a piece

tsntx
02-22-2009, 09:58 PM

not a hater of her... hater of her queer followers

yeah! ure gay!

and seriously idk why you ppl still hold on to those old pics... i mean a truely straight man would not be looking at those for sexual pleasure.... they are poorly shot pics of a fag in drag looking to make some quick cash

i am not ashamed of where i came from
i am not ashamed of what i looked like b4 transitioning
i am not ashamed of my naked body
i am not ashamed of my cock
i am not ashamed i did those pics

ppl trying to "hurt" me or my current career by constantly posting these unflattering pics only make themself look stupid

those pics are posted on other boards... im not on them asking them to be removed... im not on them argueing about them because i dont care....

i do it HERE, on ha, bc i am here... i post here, im a member here, and ive moved on from being "some fag in makeup".... i provide this board and its members w/ plenty of pics of my constantly evolving and changing looks.... if you continue to hold on to those pics you either are a fag that likes men in makeup, or youre just an asshole.... most likely both tho

if you wanna see those pics so badly .... vr apparently shares them on a daily basis on her board and seanchai likes to think he holds them over my head so im sure you could find them through either of them.... but they will NEVER be available to you where i have to look at them

fitz207
02-22-2009, 10:33 PM

yeah! ure gay!

and seriously idk why you ppl still hold on to those old pics... i mean a truely straight man would not be looking at those for sexual pleasure.... they are poorly shot pics of a fag in drag looking to make some quick cash

ppl trying to "hurt" me or my current career by constantly posting these unflattering pics only make themself look stupid

those pics are posted on other boards... im not on them asking them to be removed... im not on them argueing about them because i dont care....

i do it HERE, on ha, bc i am here... i post here, im a member here, and ive moved on from being "some fag in makeup".... i provide this board and its members w/ plenty of pics of my constantly evolving and changing looks.... if you continue to hold on to those pics you either are a fag that likes men in makeup, or youre just an asshole.... most likely both tho

if you wanna see those pics so badly .... vr apparently shares them on a daily basis on her board and seanchai likes to think he holds them over my head so im sure you could find them through either of them.... but they will NEVER be available to you where i have to look at them
People aren't posting your old pics to "hurt" you, they're trying to show you that you were a "cross-dresser" like a lot of girls who are transitioning. You seem to have a deep seeded hatred towards anything you perceive as being gay. Do you support gay marriage?.....and why do you host a show that caters to gay men? I mean how do stand being that close to those queers?(sarcasm) I mean even if these guys who like BB are gay in your eyes, why does that bother you so much? I mean what's so wrong with being gay?

CaptainGeech
02-22-2009, 10:52 PM
God damn girl! Are you lying on a Saint Bernard? Thats a lot of hair. jk

Legend
02-22-2009, 11:12 PM
People aren't posting your old pics to "hurt" you, they're trying to show you that you were a "cross-dresser" like a lot of girls who are transitioning. You seem to have a deep seated hatred towards anything you perceive as being gay. Do you support gay marriage?.....and why do you host a show that caters to gay men? I mean how do stand being that close to those queers?(sarcasm) I mean even if these guys who like BB are gay in your eyes, why does that bother you so much? I mean what's so wrong with being gay?

LOL,this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard on this board,you trying to pass her off as some kind of homophobic person.Most of the people in that club kid's thread aren't transsexual but why is there some anti gay propaganda thrown at the girls when they try to correct you after all who better to correct you then a true transsexual.

Oh and they are posting those old pics to be hateful.

baileyandkc
02-22-2009, 11:38 PM
I await 2 things:

#1 Brittney getting back on HA to put up a defense and...

#2 a BB supporter going to Houston, doing the escort thing up close and personal and then filing a report!

Jim Brown
02-23-2009, 12:19 AM
i provide this board and its members w/ plenty of pics of my constantly evolving and changing looks....
And we appreciate it but there's one thing you haven't showed us yet....noooo not your cock or your pussy.
but went your ready to show them i'll be here with you every step of the way holding your hand. When you're comfortable enough we can take it to the next step.Ok babe? Not pressure no rush. I'll wait for you. haha :twisted:

I'm talking about your toes. Do you have sexy suckable toes?

PS. and whosoever think I'm a kiss ass....fuck you Jen! Yeah what?

Solitary Brother
02-23-2009, 12:33 AM
I dont normally comment on cum shot threads but this is an exception.
This is quite hot and any one saying different is lying to themselves.
I dont know anything about this Britney Boykins person other than she has left a mark on this forum forever.

latin2c
02-23-2009, 12:43 AM
I dont know anything about this Britney Boykins person other than she has left a mark on this forum forever.

Well said, and little added note is funny how TsnTx is pretty much the only Ts that has been hating on her since day one, Seems like someone is jealous of how good britney can look at an early stage compare to herself lol.
Stop hating on britney because she jumped into a status it took you years and years to make it to.

Legend
02-23-2009, 01:08 AM

Well said, and little added note is funny how TsnTx is pretty much the only Ts that has been hating on her since day one, Seems like someone is jealous of how good britney can look at an early stage compare to herself lol.
Stop hating on britney because she jumped into a status it took you years and years to make it to.

"Britney" used this board like any other attention loving whore would but you can't blame her for all the gullible cock bandits on this forum like you.How do you guys even know she is transitioning you guys talk as if you've known her for years,all you have seen of her is a couple of posts and some classless videos on youtube and xtube.

skrewie
02-23-2009, 01:12 AM
wow ya post one video and all of this..... huh

Willie Escalade
02-23-2009, 02:06 AM
wow ya post one video and all of this..... huh
I upped it and made a .gif image of it. Eleven pages (so far!)

It sure looks that way!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Jennifer! :mrgreen:

dan_yearsgone83
02-23-2009, 03:31 AM

Hyperbole always wins arguments.

Regardless, you're missing the key issues my swarthy amigo, its not how she looks - it's how she acted here, who he is outside of the world of xtube money shots, *and* how boykins became a multiplier of the denial that is the unifying force amongst many ha posters.

BritneyBoykins
02-23-2009, 06:34 AM
It's good 2 knoww i'm still the talk of the town :lol:

:jerkoff*SPLASH*:jerkoff...right in ur mouth

fitz207
02-23-2009, 06:47 AM
People aren't posting your old pics to "hurt" you, they're trying to show you that you were a "cross-dresser" like a lot of girls who are transitioning. You seem to have a deep seated hatred towards anything you perceive as being gay. Do you support gay marriage?.....and why do you host a show that caters to gay men? I mean how do stand being that close to those queers?(sarcasm) I mean even if these guys who like BB are gay in your eyes, why does that bother you so much? I mean what's so wrong with being gay?

LOL,this is the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard on this board,you trying to pass her off as some kind of homophobic person.Most of the people in that club kid's thread aren't transsexual but why is there some anti gay propaganda thrown at the girls when they try to correct you after all who better to correct you then a true transsexual.

I personally prefer ladies that have completed their transition. But that's my personal preference. If someone else likes BB, that doesn't bother me. If someone starts a "club kid" thread that doesn't bother me either, but it seems to bother you and JJ. Why? Because they aren't "real ts"? but the same can be said about JJ and a lot of other ts before they transitioned. If you have a problem with guys who like club kids, because you think their gay. Then you are homophobic, since a homophobic person finds gay people or "gay acts" to be disgusting or un-natural, which you and JJ have voiced you do.

The most ridiculous thing i find is you and JJ supporting "gay peoples" rights in 1 thread and bashing anyone who you perceive to be gay in another thread. When JJ says something like "if you like BB, then you're gay" she's saying it's something wrong with being gay, and that IS a homophobic attitude. And you are trying to make yourself seem "straight" by bashing anyone that you think is "gay".

fitz207
02-23-2009, 06:52 AM

Hyperbole always wins arguments.

Regardless, you're missing the key issues my swarthy amigo, its not how she looks - it's how she acted here, who he is outside of the world of xtube money shots, *and* how boykins became a multiplier of the denial that is the unifying force amongst many ha posters.
This is a porn forum. So her xtube video shouldn't be a problem.

Willie Escalade
02-23-2009, 08:18 AM
I await 2 things:

#1 Brittney getting back on HA to put up a defense and...

#2 a BB supporter going to Houston, doing the escort thing up close and personal and then filing a report!

Well, you didn't have to wait for one of them for too long! :twisted:

Legend
02-23-2009, 08:37 AM
I personally prefer ladies that have completed their transition. But that's my personal preference. If someone else likes BB, that doesn't bother me. If someone starts a "club kid" thread that doesn't bother me either, but it seems to bother you and JJ. Why? Because they aren't "real ts"? but the same can be said about JJ and a lot of other ts before they transitioned. If you have a problem with guys who like club kids, because you think their gay. Then you are homophobic, since a homophobic person finds gay people or "gay acts" to be disgusting or un-natural, which you and JJ have voiced you do.

The most ridiculous thing i find is you and JJ supporting "gay peoples" rights in 1 thread and bashing anyone who you perceive to be gay in another thread. When JJ says something like "if you like BB, then you're gay" she's saying it's something wrong with being gay, and that IS a homophobic attitude. And you are trying to make yourself seem "straight" by bashing anyone that you think is "gay".

Most of those people in that club kid's thread aren't transitioning they are just attention whores and to say they are were jennifer use to be is a joke,no way in hell you can even say that any person in that thread is transitioning so they aren't where jen use to be, i think there was one girl in that thread who was transitioning the rest of them are just attention whores.

Dude there is nothing wrong with being gay but to call any person in that club kid's thread a transsexual or a girl just because it makes you less gay is insulting to transsexuals who live like that because they were born like that not for fun or attention.If you like any person in that kid club's thread just admit your gay there is not anything wrong with it but just do not act like your straight.

Chaotic
02-23-2009, 01:41 PM

Sorry! I just can't resist! :lol: :lol:

(Welcome back, btw! ;))

goldensamba
02-23-2009, 06:26 PM
God damn girl! Are you lying on a Saint Bernard? Thats a lot of hair. jk

You beat me to it. I thought Chewbacca was sneaking up on her or something. LOL

T-girl hound
02-23-2009, 09:40 PM

That's a nice rod, i need that

Legend
02-23-2009, 10:14 PM

She can top,bottom for me or skull me. Idc call me what you like but I want a piece
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=619397&highlight=#619397

You working for "britney" or just bumping "britney" related threads for the hell of it?

tsntx
02-23-2009, 10:16 PM

yeah! ure gay!

People aren't posting your old pics to "hurt" you, they're trying to show you that you were a "cross-dresser" like a lot of girls who are transitioning. You seem to have a deep seeded hatred towards anything you perceive as being gay. Do you support gay marriage?.....and why do you host a show that caters to gay men? I mean how do stand being that close to those queers?(sarcasm) I mean even if these guys who like BB are gay in your eyes, why does that bother you so much? I mean what's so wrong with being gay?

wrong. if youre a woman, youre always a woman..... it doesnt matter where you are in your transition if youre a woman inside... youre a woman.

i dont knock girls bc theyre cd's..... i knock the guys that say every guy in makeup is a ts.... they arent.

T-girl hound
02-23-2009, 10:39 PM

You working for "britney" or just bumping "britney" related threads for the hell of it?

Take a guess

Legend
02-23-2009, 11:32 PM

Take a guess

Guess what i really don't care but be honest these "britney" threads would be lost if it wasn't for loyal cock hounds like you.Keep up the good work.

T-girl hound
02-23-2009, 11:40 PM

Take a guess

Guess what i really don't care but be honest these "britney" threads would be lost if it wasn't for loyal cock hounds like you.Keep up the good work.

If you dont care then why bother, just wondering. As for cock hound you caught me. Guess that's why I'm on a TG forum huh. :shrug

Ts CinthyaNY
02-24-2009, 12:06 AM
Why do you girls hate Her so much? ..
Why the Hate.........

There it's no such a hate, at first it's most like a warning of how a "gurl" who is a whore attention and try to make a fool of many of you, not nice at all. Anyhow it seems to work for some.

The hatred of her on this forum tends to stem from jealousy predominantly and those brown nosers who are lap-dogs to the jealous...

No jealous here, nor intended and no way it will be . Someone jealous about anyone is just not much of a confidant on herself, honestly I do not see the jealously from anyone in this threat. But you guys just love that and you are entitled to as to keep worshiping to a drag "gurl" who just love attention no matter if it's for good or bad as long as people talk in town.

faggotry is a foot
Yes it is, but some of them do not see to get it and rather to live with folded eyes.

wow
Lol@that , when I see a real hot TS woman I am for a great comment and admiration for all she has to go trough to look and live like a woman. But when I see a Drag Queen approach with that kind of attitude and on top of it some guys fall for it, well good luck with that.

Any man who wants to have sex with that is a cock scoffer . ..
LMFAO... Right , right, seem so many takers here. Good for them.

Exactly...!! Much sense on that .

Who gives a damn?
He/she/it is fit, who cares if its not a ts?
It still looks fucking good and needs to be fucked really hard.
Does that make people gay? Who fucking cares?

Its only certain idiots on here that care if they are 'gay' or not. Just bang the shit out of her, big deal if its gay/straight/bi blah blah, if its sexy it gets banged!

What are you ? So you really think a broom with a wig and a skirt it's "fuckable"? or because it has a stiff stick?. What your sense of Sexy ...?

But to find out that she toyed with me emotions and took advatage of my look for Hung Angels..oh I'm devastated, i'm broken up inside i tell you. I'm goddamn wounded, wounded gaddammit.
I'm damaged goods who gonna want me now? 8) Sup Cinthya
:twisted: Poor baby ... Damaged ... BB might still want you ....
Sup Jim? Talk to me ... :twisted:

And? She is back, after trolling the site and sticking a new wig to his head, feeling welcome? .

wrong. if youre a woman, youre always a woman..... it doesnt matter where you are in your transition if youre a woman inside... youre a woman.

i dont knock girls bc theyre cd's..... i knock the guys that say every guy in makeup is a ts.... they arent.
I am with you there, they do not seem to listen and put up with it.

Sigh :roll:

sheyum
02-24-2009, 01:56 AM
wow
this is intense--im baffled
what did she do wrong exactly?
just posted a VERY hot vid..

hey Britney===post some more so we can keep talking.!!

BritneyBoykins
02-24-2009, 02:11 AM
tsk tsk tsk....:shrug

mikejones
02-24-2009, 02:32 AM
Well, definitely an entertaining thread. Lots of old fashioned HA style drama.

latin2c
02-24-2009, 02:49 AM
tsk tsk tsk....:shrug

welcome back sexy....

tsntx
02-24-2009, 04:02 AM

god u are so queer

in my 70 page thread that you read and claimed to "understand"
it clearly said i do not have issues or a single care if you are or you are not gay
just dont feed me shit and call it chocolate

ive said so many times i dont care if you guys like cd/ tv/ tg/ ts/ men/ women/ boys/ kids/ animals

that affects only you

what i have a problem w/ is when you take a boy in no makeup and a pair of undies and give him the same title that has taken years for not only me, but for every other real ts to achieve.

i dont care if you say "this guy is hot" "this guy is hung" etc etc.... just stop saying "this girl.... that girl...." when youre talking about guys

if it makes you feel better to call me a man, a guy in drag, a crossdresser, a drag queen... whatever the fuck helps you sleep at night and makes you feel justified ... then do it...... im secure in myself, who i am, what i am, where i come from, where im going....

but dont put words in my mouth or call me things im not when all im asking is that you stop doing the same to others as well

Jim Brown
02-24-2009, 04:46 AM
Poor baby ... Damaged ... BB might still want you ....
Sup Jim? Talk to me ... :twisted:

I'm so over that slut. :twisted:
Nah but seriously can you blame us guys for drooling over BB and giving a "her" title to her. Yall claim shes a drag. But we don't see that. When I look at BB, I see someone who looks like they've completed their transition. She identifies herself has a girl, says she trans. I/we dont see a boy at all. And theres no proof.

But that being said I'm still kinda on the fence....I/we havent seen any tits. I never liked eating tissue :twisted:

sheyum
02-24-2009, 04:48 AM
ts tx says
" .... im secure in myself, who i am, what i am, where i come from, where im going....

wow--you sure dont sound secure
if you dont stop calling people gay
im going to lose my fucking mind...

tsntx
02-24-2009, 04:50 AM
ts tx says
" .... im secure in myself, who i am, what i am, where i come from, where im going....

how do i not sound secure?

youre the one worried about being thought of being a fag
accept what you are and be secure in your choices and you wont have any issues w/ me

jjhill
02-24-2009, 04:54 AM
I think only a few of us on here don't have a problem or get mad when jen says or calls people fags. Sounds like to me some people here got a bad case of "if the shoe fits....."

dgs925
02-24-2009, 04:55 AM
I don't really care one way or the other, this person has a pretty face.

Not to get too philosophical on y'all or anything, but it occurs to me that we can never really know what goes on in another person's head so we don't know what their gender association is. All we can do is assume good faith and respect them.

Therefore if BB wants us to use feminine pronouns then we should respect that.

BTW: I am waaaay too lazy to read all thirty five pages of the other thread so what does Britney say? Has Britney said "I live as a man some times but only for now, I still feel like a woman on the inside" or just make silly little post like "tsk tsk tsk"?

It's really hard to type without using gender pronouns.

Justawannabe
02-24-2009, 05:31 AM
Given the number of more conservative folks out there that will say that no TS person should be called a girl/woman/lady/what-have-you, why should I listen to what Jen (or anyone) say is the standard of 'earning' the right pronouns instead of them?

It's not a slam, it's a real question. What sets the standard?

I don't intentionally offend anyone, I call em what the present to me as unless I see them deliberately mislead someone. Sounds like that is what some of the girls here are claiming here...

But what is necessary for a girl to be called 'girl' here?

Does she have to be a certain cup size? Does she have to have lived a certain amount of time as a woman? Does she have to have had a certain minimum amount of surgery?

And for the guys who like a girl, at what point does it stop being gay for him to like her? Same questions as above.

Just looking for standards here folks... some bench mark so we can all fight a bit less over who's gay, who's a girl, who's mean spirited and who's suck up.

Sean

tsntx
02-24-2009, 05:36 AM
live full time 24/7.... girl

just a guy in makeup OR panties.... not girl

sheyum
02-24-2009, 06:21 AM
ts tx says

accept what you are and be secure in your choices and you wont have any
issues w/ me

yeah--thats totally fine--but the question is---who is telling me (and the rest of us) who i am --you or me??

tsntx
02-24-2009, 06:27 AM
ts tx says

accept what you are and be secure in your choices and you wont have any
issues w/ me

yeah--thats totally fine--but the question is---who is telling me (and the rest of us) who i am --you or me??

i didnt tell you who you were

only you need to know who you are

IndyCloset
02-24-2009, 08:13 AM

yeah! ure gay!

Yall should listen to this guy.... :idea:

fitz207
02-24-2009, 09:28 AM

yeah! ure gay!

Yeah but how can you tell who's a "woman inside" just saying you're a women on the inside isn't real proof. People can lie to their DR. about living "24/7" as a woman. It happens in other countries.

tsntx
02-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Yeah but how can you tell who's a "woman inside" just saying you're a women on the inside isn't real proof. People can lie to their DR. about living "24/7" as a woman. It happens in other countries.

bc ive been there and some guy w/ no make up and a naked mans body is not trying to be a woman... some guy w/ make up, blue hair, and a hairy chest is not trying to be a woman

wtf are you to be saying who is a woman either?

you want those faggots to be women? fine faggot. they are women.
you want to think of me as a faggot? a gay man? a boy? fine faggot. thats what i am.

at least i can take those insults and know the truth and not be bothered.... i call yall out and yall crumble and cower and act exactly the way any other fag would

fitz207
02-24-2009, 10:10 AM
god u are so queer
Why? Because i won't join you in bashing BB? You bash everyone in this forum for having an opinion that differs from yours. IMO there are no 100% straight guys on this site....and there are no 100% gay guys on this site.

Think about it.

fitz207
02-24-2009, 10:18 AM

bc ive been there and some guy w/ no make up and a naked mans body is not trying to be a woman... some guy w/ make up, blue hair, and a hairy chest is not trying to be a woman

wtf are you to be saying who is a woman either?

you want those faggots to be women? fine faggot. they are women.
you want to think of me as a faggot? a gay man? a boy? fine faggot. thats what i am.

at least i can take those insults and know the truth and not be bothered.... i call yall out and yall crumble and cower and act exactly the way any other fag would
What are you talking about? :? This BB might be a guy in drag, but she/he does not look like a typical queen. I NEVER SAID YOU LOOKED LIKE A MAN. Why do you keep implying that i said ANYTHING negative about your LOOKS. You look good to me. I HAVE told you that in the past. Don't confuse me with other posters.

aparne
02-24-2009, 11:19 AM

[/quote]

Love this comment.... :D . Half an inch is half an inch after all :) :D

CaptainGeech
02-24-2009, 05:52 PM
I think most of us who refer to Britney as "she" do it as common courtesy. From what I've heard one of the worst insults you can give a TS is to refer to them as the sex they dont identify with. With this being a TS message board most people are going to give the "woman" the benefit of the doubt. Even if they look rough and appear to be early in the transition. Especially if she is personally posting the material.

Also in the case of Britney its kind of like this:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck then its probably a fucking duck. Britney hasn't shown anyone here (except a couple people who supply no proof) as someone to be genuine and in transition. The only hope I have for Britney is that she doesn't go crazy and do any surgery on her face. The only thing that might need "enhancement" is her chest. But I cant say for sure since I haven't seen it.

As far as tsntx is concerned.. I don't know if the two shots from shemale yum on google are the pictures she was supposed to be embarrassed by but I thought she looked pretty good. Different but nice. It was cool to see pictures of her that weren't professional or heavily edited. Also interesting to see the difference in her facial area in particular her brow.

BritneyBoykins
02-24-2009, 07:39 PM
:D :D :D LUVVVV'Z ITT!!!!!!!

T-girl hound
02-24-2009, 07:49 PM
:D :D :D LUVVVV'Z ITT!!!!!!!

They hating hard on here huh :peanutbutter

BritneyBoykins
02-24-2009, 08:02 PM
p p p p p ppokkkeerrr faaaaceeeee :lol: :lol: :lol:

ef9hatchman
02-24-2009, 08:15 PM
Boykins get over yourself there are hundreds of more Beautiful Girls on the board....Just be a civilized person.....

BritneyBoykins
02-24-2009, 08:29 PM
Boykins get over yourself there are hundreds of more Beautiful Girls on the board....Just be a civilized person.....

lol...YES MASTER :)

Silcc69
02-24-2009, 08:40 PM
Looks at BB icon doesn't look like a guy in drag to me.

sheyum
02-24-2009, 08:55 PM
hey britney
i cant even sleep at night thinking of that video

disregard what everyone is saying
and show us more!!

BritneyBoykins
02-24-2009, 09:02 PM
hey britney

and show us more!!

Good! ..don't sleep :twisted:

Floyd R
02-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Britney, when are you going to star in a porn movie?

BritneyBoykins
02-24-2009, 09:16 PM

hmmm...i've never really thought about that one :boring

sheyum
02-24-2009, 09:46 PM
hey britney

and show us more!!

Good! ..don't sleep :twisted:

yes--m'am--now that you adressed me personally--i really wont sleep--and with a nice big hardon

T-girl hound
02-24-2009, 09:53 PM
hey britney

and show us more!!

I second that motion

Floyd R
02-24-2009, 10:25 PM
You obviously have lots of fans here. I can imagine it being very profitable. If porn is not your thing, sorry for the suggestion.

hmmm...i've never really thought about that one :boring

rover187
02-24-2009, 10:37 PM
Hahahaha, yall get so up tight over a pretty face and nice size dick, relax people.

El Nino
02-24-2009, 11:14 PM

Dude, she is in the top 5

ef9hatchman
02-24-2009, 11:15 PM

dont be offended if I disagree and say shes like on Bottom 5.

T-girl hound
02-24-2009, 11:33 PM

Top 5 most definitely

BritneyBoykins
02-24-2009, 11:50 PM

dont be offended if I disagree and say shes like on Bottom 5.

Top 5 most definitely :anon

dgs925
02-24-2009, 11:56 PM
Britney,
You keep replying here, but you aren't actually saying anything. You are cute, but I have to assume then that you have nothing to say.

If you aren't going to post more pictures of yourself and you aren't going to say anything, then wtf are you doing here?

BritneyBoykins
02-24-2009, 11:59 PM
Britney,
You keep replying here, but you aren't actually saying anything. You are cute, but I have to assume then that you have nothing to say.

If you aren't going to post more pictures of yourself and you aren't going to say anything, then wtf are you doing here?

Oh, sorry about that..

I just couldn't pass up the chance to agree with my pals :twisted:

sheyum
02-25-2009, 12:34 AM
top 5 for sure

but its true

how about a few more pics??
give us a little soemthing

better yet--how about another cum shot vid

that was simply awesome...

macjay18
02-25-2009, 12:51 AM
man, that video was pretty good. Man i dont know what to think now though because dont you live part time as a girl? Crazy shite.

BritneyBoykins
02-25-2009, 01:09 AM
man, that video was pretty good. Man i dont know what to think now though because dont you live part time as a girl? Crazy shite.

Think so?
I look, act, think, feel, talk WAY 2 MUCH like a "girl" to live only part-time as one....& imm only getting hotter as the dayysss pass

this is just the intro

CaptainGeech
02-25-2009, 01:35 AM
top 5 for sure

but its true

how about a few more pics??
give us a little soemthing

better yet--how about another cum shot vid

that was simply awesome...

I think she might need to wait a couple days. It looked like she hadn't busted a nut for a week in that video.

dgs925
02-25-2009, 01:38 AM

Think so?
I look, act, think, feel, talk WAY 2 MUCH like a "girl" to live only part-time as one....& imm only getting hotter as the dayysss pass

this is just the intro

You keep talking, but you don't say a god damned thing!! Do you have anything to say at all? Or are the only thoughts in your pretty little head actually about how pretty your little head is?

baileyandkc
02-25-2009, 01:51 AM
so when do you start escorting? Or is that not gonna happen? :jerkoff :jerkoff

Jim Brown
02-25-2009, 02:05 AM
You keep talking, but you don't say a god damned thing!! Do you have anything to say at all? Or are the only thoughts in your pretty little head actually about how pretty your little head is?

Listen, imma need you to leave her alone ok :evil:

Britney you just need to work on them abs and you'll be good ok. Just hit me up i'ma personal trainer...i'll hook you up.
Actually i lied i'm not a personal trainer but if you want me to, I'll be one. Its whatever you want babe... :twisted:

02-25-2009, 02:55 AM
Britney boykins is a guy, but he looks like a fucking sexy girl!

Lots of straight guys want to fuck him!

Does that make the straight guy bi or gay? Maybe, BUT WHO CARES?

Who cares if you are labelled as 'gay' or 'bi', britney boykins is 'gay', so what?

Britney can turn lots of straight guys bi/gay then, he looks that fucking sexy!

It must really upset a lot of the ts on here, they keep harping on about the whole 'you are gay' thing, the type of thing that 10 year old children do in school.

They started off as gay boys themselves and then become men who have altered their appearance with surgery to look like women on the outside to reflect how they feel, these seem to be the least people who shoul dbe shouting 'you are gay' to others.

I AM GAY, I AM GAY, I AM GAY, I AM GAY, I AM GAY, I AM GAY, I AM GAY:

AND I LIKE IT AND I DONT CARE.

Britney, keep being sexy, dont listen to the jealous ones.

PSL4u
02-25-2009, 02:56 AM
I approve.]

Where is your video of you busting a nut?

ottorocket
02-25-2009, 03:01 AM
Did I miss where under the HA banner it said "Full time Only"? Seems like last i rememberd this site caters to all people under the "T" banner including CD/TV/TG.

BB is free to be who she is here.

PSL4u
02-25-2009, 03:06 AM
Awesome video! Really awesome!

As I stated before, BB looks just as good as TS girls on here that have spent thousands and thousands of dollars on transforming themselves into what they consider to be feminine. So it is natural for them to hate on BB because they are most likely intimidated by her.

Although BB makes me feel like Puff Smokey Smoke when he found out Juwana man was a guy.

timxxx
02-25-2009, 03:09 AM
Britney,

Ignore that fuckwad say or show as much or as little as you want.

The Truth
02-25-2009, 03:42 AM
[/quote]

You keep talking, but you don't say a god damned thing!! Do you have anything to say at all? Or are the only thoughts in your pretty little head actually about how pretty your little head is?[/quote]

This is a fucking porn forum. If you're looking for an intelligent conversation, go somewhere else. Now leave her the fuck alone.

dgs925
02-25-2009, 03:47 AM

This is a fucking porn forum. If you're looking for an intelligent conversation, go somewhere else. Now leave her the fuck alone.

I know this is a porn forum, but stupid is stupid. If she doesn't have anything to say, the she doesn't. Whatever, a cute face will take you somewhere in life, but the really hot girls on this forum have brains also. If you keep bumping this fucking annoying thread, then I'll call it like I see it.

daidone
02-25-2009, 03:50 AM
I have been with a few TS' before and I'm not attracted to men, but that Ms.Boykins makes my sh!t real hard almost instantly, so whatevr you want to call her or just hate on her... she is hot as hell.

The Truth
02-25-2009, 03:51 AM

I know this is a porn forum, but stupid is stupid. If she doesn't have anything to say, the she doesn't. Whatever, a cute face will take you somewhere in life, but the really hot girls on this forum have brains also. If you keep bumping this fucking annoying thread, then I'll call it like I see it.

If it's so fucking annoying, why do you keep coming back? Who's the brainless now?

Justawannabe
02-25-2009, 04:01 AM
I find it odd that some of the girls say if you are a woman you are always a woman, but to be TS, and have earned the right pronouns, you have to be 24/7 living as a woman.

On topic... the lady in question looks quite nice, and no matter what she chooses to pursue, certainly deserves the attention from those who like pretty people.

tsntx
02-25-2009, 04:33 AM
god u are so queer
Why? Because i won't join you in bashing BB? You bash everyone in this forum for having an opinion that differs from yours. IMO there are no 100% straight guys on this site....and there are no 100% gay guys on this site.

Think about it.

so if we both agree that there are no 100% gay or straight ppl on this site.... why does everything i do or say always make yall attack me for believing the same thing most men here do?

has nothing to do w/ bashing bb... she is a NOBODY... here or off ha
shes not even a blip on my radar.... my qualms are w/ the guys here that felt a need to compare the trash to me just bc they wanted a flame war

i give my opinion on stuff and you guys swear its the final say-so
y is my opinion so damning and yalls is so meaningless?
y cant yall state your opinions and be secure in those choices w/o being so threatened by mine?

grow up already

tsntx
02-25-2009, 04:38 AM
I think most of us who refer to Britney as "she" do it as common courtesy. From what I've heard one of the worst insults you can give a TS is to refer to them as the sex they dont identify with. With this being a TS message board most people are going to give the "woman" the benefit of the doubt. Even if they look rough and appear to be early in the transition. Especially if she is personally posting the material.

Also in the case of Britney its kind of like this:

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and sounds like a duck then its probably a fucking duck. Britney hasn't shown anyone here (except a couple people who supply no proof) as someone to be genuine and in transition. The only hope I have for Britney is that she doesn't go crazy and do any surgery on her face. The only thing that might need "enhancement" is her chest. But I cant say for sure since I haven't seen it.

As far as tsntx is concerned.. I don't know if the two shots from shemale yum on google are the pictures she was supposed to be embarrassed by but I thought she looked pretty good. Different but nice. It was cool to see pictures of her that weren't professional or heavily edited. Also interesting to see the difference in her facial area in particular her brow.

??? my brow??? theres nothing different to it.... and i dont heavily edit my pics or post pro shots on this board..... i just look that good. i spent $30k!?!?! i better look that good w/o photoshop

tsntx
02-25-2009, 04:41 AM
so when do you start escorting? Or is that not gonna happen? :jerkoff :jerkoff

her ads and phone number are posted on the board

or u can just hit up CL and backpage

CaptainGeech
02-25-2009, 05:10 AM
??? my brow??? theres nothing different to it.... and i dont heavily edit my pics or post pro shots on this board..... i just look that good. i spent $30k!?!?! i better look that good w/o photoshop

Wow. 30K?! Guess I need to save up if I want to look good using a 2.0 megapixel camera phone. I haven't spent any money on improving my looks. Right now when I take portraits using my phone I usually end up looking like Jabba The Hutt after an all night kegger.

As far as the brow... I guess it was just makeup and lighting. It looked a bit more angular or something. In fact the whole eye area looked a bit different. Couldn't put my finger on it. Just makeup and eyebrow tweezing I guess.

You should do some pro shoots. It would be cool to see you in something like the shoot Mimi recently posted. Just don't let her edit the pictures lol. But after 30k I guess you won't need to.

tsntx
02-25-2009, 05:21 AM

Wow. 30K?! Guess I need to save up if I want to look good using a 2.0 megapixel camera phone. I haven't spent any money on improving my looks. Right now when I take portraits using my phone I usually end up looking like Jabba The Hutt after an all night kegger.

As far as the brow... I guess it was just makeup and lighting. It looked a bit more angular or something. In fact the whole eye area looked a bit different. Couldn't put my finger on it. Just makeup and eyebrow tweezing I guess.

You should do some pro shoots. It would be cool to see you in something like the shoot Mimi recently posted. Just don't let her edit the pictures lol. But after 30k I guess you won't need to.

im looking for a photographer that has the same kinda eye i do... i assure you it was the lighting, the angle, the level of talent in the photog and me being new to the whole thing

i didnt do my own makeup and i dont like the way it looked but i was young and it doesnt show me for the woman i am today

CaptainGeech
02-25-2009, 06:03 AM
You using the word "photog" for the person who took those pictures is being very kind. A drunk monkey with tourettes could take those. And were they taken in a motel? That comforter is truly epic in its horribleness.

Hopefully you will find someone good who shares your vision as well as being trustworthy. If you can get those type of results with a cameraphone, a fan, and some imagination I cant even envision what you could do with a digital SLR and a pro photographer.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-25-2009, 06:22 AM
Britney you just need to work on them abs and you'll be good ok. Just hit me up i'ma personal trainer...i'll hook you up.
Actually i lied i'm not a personal trainer but if you want me to, I'll be one. Its whatever you want babe... :twisted:

Gosh.!! you are such a cum slut... ! Lol. anything to get drop of a drag queen cum... :anon

Love...
Cinthya.

Oli
02-25-2009, 06:46 AM
Gosh.!! you are such a cum slut... ! Lol. anything to get dash of a drag cum... :anon

Love...
Cinthya.

LOL

T-girl hound
02-25-2009, 09:25 AM

Gosh.!! you are such a cum slut... ! Lol. anything to get drop of a drag queen cum... :anon

Love...
Cinthya.
I love you Cinthya but i want some of that too

fitz207
02-25-2009, 02:00 PM
Did I miss where under the HA banner it said "Full time Only"? Seems like last i rememberd this site caters to all people under the "T" banner including CD/TV/TG.

BB is free to be who she is here.
Well said!

BritneyBoykins
02-26-2009, 01:53 AM
I can't wait to spend "30k"....IM GOING TO LOOK GREAT

HAHA...thats funny...wait, i dont think id need THAT MUCH =]

fitz207
02-26-2009, 03:09 AM

I think you could by with just hormones.

tsntx
02-26-2009, 09:17 AM

it would cost a lot more then $30k just for the laser to remove all those masculine looking tats

ef9hatchman
02-26-2009, 10:53 AM

it would cost a lot more then $30k just for the laser to remove all those masculine looking tats
Your right 30K is nothing for complete removal He's looking as about double.

T-girl hound
02-26-2009, 12:37 PM

You beautiful now as you know, they just have nothing better to do

BritneyBoykins
02-26-2009, 02:14 PM

You beautiful now as you know, they just have nothing better to do

30k on tattoosss at least, I plan on getting my left arm sleeved... :twisted:

The Truth
02-26-2009, 03:28 PM

You hit em right where it hurts. You're both gorgeous and funny. Who doesn't love that?

The Truth
02-26-2009, 03:28 PM

It's sad to be a poor man's Legend. That's got to be so fucking pathetic.

dice68
02-26-2009, 04:58 PM
what a waste of load, cum in my mouth britney

CaptainGeech
02-26-2009, 06:50 PM
Wow. The whole arm? You're not fucking around. You're going to look like Kat Von D soon.

Blond hair. Amber hair. Black hair. Many different looks. Somehow you pull them all off. Whats your natural hair color? From the video I am guessing its dark.

ed_jaxon
02-26-2009, 06:57 PM

It's sad to be a poor man's Legend. That's got to be so fucking pathetic.

OK now that shit was funny.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-26-2009, 08:04 PM

There it goes again. Instead of you do not picking up on that, you did. YOU NEED A REALLY NICE TRIP DOWN TO EARTH, you really need it. That might not cost you much and you can afford it now... GOT IT.
Now so far you helping to JJ to corroborate a theory, most guys who are like "living for you " , they all bunch of F*gs.

Love...

Cinthya.

BritneyBoykins
02-26-2009, 09:01 PM

There it goes again. Instead of you do not picking up on that, you did. YOU NEED A REALLY NICE TRIP DOWN TO EARTH, you really need it. That might not cost you much and you can afford it now... GOT IT.
Now so far you helping to JJ to corroborate a theory, most guys who are like "living for you " , they all bunch of F*gs.

Love...

Cinthya.

A trip down to suck my own cock. You clearly are moved by my cockyness, get over it!

JJ says lot's of things, get over it!

Ts CinthyaNY
02-26-2009, 09:25 PM

Love...

Cinthya.

A trip down to suck my own cock. You clearly are moved by my cockyness, get over it!

That's what I thought ... Wasn't expecting more, YOU ARE JUST SO GHETTO !! nice. good to know I will have to level with you ... Have to learn some of that .
So much class you are showing... MISS BRITNEY DRAG QUEEN GHETTO BOYKINS.

bte
02-26-2009, 09:44 PM
I don't think she is from the ghetto, but she probably lives in the suburbs. I think you mistake being ghetto for being cocky and arrognant [sic]. Not saying it's a bad thing, because she is pretty hot.

Dinand
02-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Envy is a sin.

T-girl hound
02-26-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey Britney two threads in the top 10, numbers dont lie

BritneyBoykins
02-26-2009, 10:16 PM

Love...

Cinthya.

That's what I thought ... Wasn't expecting more, YOU ARE JUST SO GHETTO !! nice. good to know I will have to level with you ... Have to learn some of that .
So much class you are showing... MISS BRITNEY DRAG QUEEN GHETTO BOYKINS.

barefootjoe69
02-26-2009, 11:02 PM
We like when your turned on!!!! :jerkoff

LilWyte
02-27-2009, 12:16 AM
lmao this is hilarious

sheyum
02-27-2009, 01:07 AM
we LOVE when you're turned on

have you noticec--all the t-girls are anti--britney

but all the guys are PRO....

hmmm

LilWyte
02-27-2009, 01:15 AM

hmmm
not all....i mean damn 22 pages for that weak video?? jus a close up shot of a dick...

jjhill
02-27-2009, 02:17 AM

hmmm
not all....i mean damn 22 pages for that weak video?? jus a close up shot of a dick...

i hate to see the thread when she make a video longer then 30 seconds.

that guy
02-27-2009, 02:53 AM
very nice indeed

reddragon1981_2002
02-27-2009, 03:00 AM
This is so fucking lame. 22 pages of this?

sheyum
02-27-2009, 03:11 AM

if its so lame--why are you here in the thread??

reddragon1981_2002
02-27-2009, 03:12 AM

Same reason I always lurk around here, looking for new pics. Is that so bad?

The Truth
02-27-2009, 03:24 AM

If you keep posting in this thread, it will soon be 23 pages, dumbass.

sheyum
02-27-2009, 04:02 AM

Same reason I always lurk around here, looking for new pics. Is that so bad?

then stop complaining..though britney really SHOULD post more pics--shes totally stingy

irvin66
02-27-2009, 04:55 AM
Britney is SEXY!!!!!!!! 8)[/b]

Floyd R
02-27-2009, 05:30 AM
Britney is not my type but I will say she is very attractive. I'm having a hard time understanding why some people choose to dislike her.

smallville3
02-27-2009, 08:02 AM
jealousy?

tsntx
02-27-2009, 10:34 AM
jealousy?

lmao

:roll:

os.mutantes
02-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Attention!

A seemingly important issue which no one seems to have pointed out yet:

Both Miss Sexything Tsntx and Miss Prettybaby Britney Boykins reside in Houston, Texas. Anyone think that this probably boils down to no more than a classic case of two big fish in a little pond? I know Houston is a huge sprawling hell hole, but how many sexy trannies can there be in the Syrup City? I think we are witnessing hardcore tranny territorialism more than anything else.

Can't we all just get along people? I suggest you girls get together and make up for us on camera like Mandy and Foxxy do in that clip they just posted, thats the kind of stuff the fans love seeing on this sight not the catty BS you two have been pullin. Feel the love Houston! Feel the love! NY loves you! Holla back East Coast!

In summation: You're both HOT, get over IT, everybody WINS!

And so is Alyssa. Shout out to Alyssa! Woop Woop!

Love,
Os.Mutantes

IndyCloset
03-01-2009, 08:54 PM
jealousy?

Is that really a question.....

This was initially an appreciation thread then HA's typical assholes (not the good kind either) came in and stunk up the place as usaul....

And she still kept her stride.

30k????

What she has most can't afford :arrow:

ef9hatchman
03-01-2009, 11:03 PM
jealousy?

Funny huh newbs-8 poster who is chasing CD dick.
lmao

laoda8
03-01-2009, 11:32 PM
Man, Penis is serious business.

El Nino
03-02-2009, 01:37 AM
[quote="sheyum"]we LOVE when you're turned on

hmmm[/quote

hmmm is right!

russtafa
03-02-2009, 02:22 AM
go britney you are a hot babe and any guy should be happy to have you on his arm.some people love to hiss and screech like scolded cats its very low .so you just hold your head up high baby becawse i think you are better than that

T-girl hound
03-02-2009, 09:33 PM
Britney a fox and they know it

sheyum
03-04-2009, 03:51 AM
wow

Floyd R
03-04-2009, 05:34 AM
Jennifer, you had your turn so now give Britney a chance to shine. Offer your sister some advice and teach her the ropes.

jealousy?

lmao

think_Long_and_Hard
03-05-2009, 03:51 PM
Holy Shit! After watching that, I'm about to do the same thing. She came for over 20 seconds and the first like 15 were some straight geyser blasts. Thick ass stream too. She was DUMPING there for awhile.

Can you imagine if she had the tip facing down your throat when she started firing? Shit, half of her load would have ended up going down your windpipe. lol. You'd be showing up at the hospital for having fluid in your lungs, and when the Doc pulls a swab sample its pure Tranny fluid coating your lungs. wow.

I can't imagine somebody NOT choking and coughing severely off a load like that if she had dumped in their mouth/ down their throat. And you know she has before- many times I'm sure, with no warning. Haven't we all? javascript:emoticon(':twisted:') I've never had a Girl cum in my mouth, but honestly, seeing that waterfall of jizz made me want to swallow someone's load. javascript:emoticon(':lol:')

I guess I'm just waiting for the right girl. Jesse, Jennifer, Alyssa Paris where you at? lol. I'd eat all three of their kiddies on my eggs every morning if I could. I'd be filling up condiment jars and shit. Yeah I got some Hollandaise sauce for you right here, asshole. lol.

But seriously, I was digging the ink to. It made me kind of wonder why more T-Girls don't have sexy art like that. Anyway, I'm about to go make some eggs benedict.

sheyum
03-05-2009, 07:48 PM
i really dug that vid too--but seriously-after that last vulgar post--ive totally lost my appetite...

T-girl hound
03-06-2009, 07:03 AM

JJ is fucking retarded banned me from chat, cause all wanted to do was bash Wendy Williams, whats wrong mad cause you aint as popular? Hideous ass

T-girl hound
03-06-2009, 07:05 AM
Jennifer, you had your turn so now give Britney a chance to shine. Offer your sister some advice and teach her the ropes.

jealousy?

lmao

Jennifer aint shit

BiancaStJames
04-02-2009, 03:41 AM

A CD, TV look as feminine as she/he looks like and not intending to be a woman or live like one. So if you really want to be who you feel is trapped in the wrong body, you struggle until get the look that your mind tells you since you a child.
I wouldn't do that just for fun( showing myself wanking like that in a vid) and look like nothing just happened. Men do that and stroke their penis like that , I use only my fingers to please that part in me.

I read a huge thread about her and at some point it was fun, other girls attacked her because she was having such an attitude which it's only developed by a gay guy who dress as a girl for fun( pointing at this bc I have gay friends that act like her/him when they dress as a girl one night).

Love...

Cinthya...
I have to agree with you there I know britney and She isnt on hormones yet... I know because she asked what I take and asked what I can get for her, but after seeing that video im not sure because I havent goten off that way I think ever even before I was on hormones I aways put fingers inside of me... I know she had a big head from all that attention and did act a bit like a butch queen.... She is a really nice person tho and has been nice to me..... so IDK just throwing in my 2centssssss..

xoxox

jjhill
04-02-2009, 04:28 AM
the saga continues.....

russtafa
04-02-2009, 04:55 AM
boykins =rocks

Willie Escalade
04-02-2009, 05:32 AM
I still like her! :D

T-girl hound
04-02-2009, 10:54 AM
She's a beauty and cool girl

sheyum
04-02-2009, 05:41 PM
shes fucking awesome

come on britney--do another vid

that cumshot was OUTRAGEOUS

sheyum
04-03-2009, 05:45 PM
noone?

chrisraid3
04-03-2009, 06:06 PM
either way she is hot!

Instrumental
04-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Nice vid. She looks hot to me both in that video and the other pictures I've seen of her..

sheyum
04-03-2009, 07:46 PM
in her cl ad there is a pic where her ass looks like t could make u weep

CaptainGeech
04-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Did she ever post that straight-out-of-bed no makeup shot?

sheyum
04-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Did she ever post that straight-out-of-bed no makeup shot?

no--sounds hot--do u have it??
ppost please!!

Azrial
04-04-2009, 02:36 AM
great vid....i vote for more britney

tsntx
04-04-2009, 02:46 AM
grow a pair and see it in person
http://houston.backpage.com/TranssexualEscorts/britney_boykins_19/classifieds/ViewAd?oid=3628318