PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter is on CNN right now

slinky
02-20-2009, 07:05 AM
I could swear she's got an Adam's Apple.

Odelay
02-20-2009, 07:56 AM

Yeah, but she's considered hot meat beat material for all die hard Republicans.

wolfhound
02-20-2009, 07:50 PM
its irrelivant if she has a dick hidden down there as she is massive walking cunt anyway

Alyssa87
02-20-2009, 07:54 PM
fuck my life, i missed it!
i love when Joy hosts

EyeCumInPiece
02-20-2009, 08:34 PM
id like 2 face fuck that republican cunt bag.

SugaSweet
02-20-2009, 09:32 PM
See looks like the political analyst equivalent to Karen Carpenter.Quick!Get her skinny blond ass to the Wendy's drive thru!

chefmike
02-20-2009, 09:38 PM

Ya think? :roll:

callahac
02-20-2009, 09:42 PM
I bet she would be lots of fun to drink with. And I am sure she doesn't drink Cosmos or any lame drink like that. I say Scotch or Bourbon on the rocks.

No reason to name call somebody that you disagree with- not very helpful in moving forward your point, and just shows you are narrow minded and won't listen to other points of view.

chefmike
02-20-2009, 10:00 PM
.... name call somebody that you disagree with- not very helpful in moving forward your point, and just shows you are narrow minded and won't listen to other points of view.

Throw in the adams apple and you've just described Ann Coulter. Well done.

Alyssa87
02-20-2009, 10:02 PM
.... name call somebody that you disagree with- not very helpful in moving forward your point, and just shows you are narrow minded and won't listen to other points of view.

Throw in the adams apple and you've just described Ann Coulter. Well done.

damn, you beat me to it.

Realgirls4me
02-20-2009, 10:31 PM
No reason to name call somebody that you disagree with- not very helpful in moving forward your point, and just shows you are narrow minded and won't listen to other points of view.

(Scratching his head. Hmmmmm?)

In principle, I agree with you, Callahac, that resorting to name calling and other weak, unsubstantive, non-creative retorts to a person one has differences with does perhaps reveal a lack of resourcefulness and open-mindedness at work, so could you please demonstrate your open-mindedness and impartiality at work by listing any or all of the authors, commentators, talk show hosts, et all, that you read and/or listen to frequently from the extreme "loony left" that mirror Ann Coulter's extreme right-wing positions, observations, criticisms, and behavior.

I'm all eyes.

baileyandkc
02-20-2009, 11:20 PM
so how do you know its not all for " entertainment purposes "?

Heck, Coulter and Sean Hannity could be liberal extremists in real life, card carrying commies!

callahac
02-20-2009, 11:37 PM

In principle, I agree with you, Callahac, that resorting to name calling and other weak, unsubstantive, non-creative retorts to a person one has differences with does perhaps reveal a lack of resourcefulness and open-mindedness at work, so could you please demonstrate your open-mindedness and impartiality at work by listing any or all of the authors, commentators, talk show hosts, et all, that you read and/or listen to frequently from the extreme "loony left" that mirror Ann Coulter's extreme right-wing positions, observations, criticisms, and behavior.

I'm all eyes.

You just made the assumption that I am a radical right winger. That's the problem most people in this country are not radical left wingers or right wingers, they are in the middle and forgotten about and not represented. Somehow though if you disagree with someone you are automatically cast into one camp or the other.

That being said I don't really pay attention to any of the talking heads on TV because in the end they are just towing the party line. Not my thing. Does that answer your question?

Pepa_e_Mango
02-20-2009, 11:58 PM
http://ifuckedanncoulterintheasshard.blogspot.com/

Realgirls4me
02-21-2009, 12:03 AM

I'm all eyes.

You just made the assumption that I am a radical right winger. That's the problem most people in this country are not radical left wingers or right wingers, they are in the middle and forgotten about and not represented. Somehow though if you disagree with someone you are automatically cast into one camp or the other.

That being said I don't really pay attention to any of the talking heads on TV because in the end they are just towing the party line. Not my thing. Does that answer your question?

Uh, no it doesn't. Does Coulter tow the party line, by the way?

The difference here is that you are basically trying to defend the indefensible -- a person so extreme and outlandish she's become a parody of herself. This isn't a person within the political 40 yard lines and therein lies the difference. I was just wondering if someone who would go to bat for the views of a person considered so extreme, shady, and loony, would also come to the defense of someone from the left with such extreme views and positions. That's all.

Again, who from the extreme "loony Left" do you frequently listen to or read that mirrors the likes of Ann Coulter, Malkin, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, etc? And if there is such a person on the Left to counter the Coulters of the rightwing world, would you be on here scolding their detractors and critics to take a higher, more civil road when commenting on them?

I'm looking for consistency here. I believe you've come to the defense of right-wingers before, and I'm just curious where you stand? Your response, for example, is a frequent refrain of none other than right-wing tinhorn Bill O'Reilly.

Dino Velvet
02-21-2009, 12:29 AM
Ann Coulter might be a cackling broomstick but I'd fuck the yellow off of Michelle Malkin. In fact, I'd like to have a 3-way with Malkin and liberal talking head Kirsten Powers and they could fight over my stimulus package.

http://www.kevindayhoff.com/uploaded_images/20060419malksup2-796373.jpg http://www.foxnews.com/images/470325/0_61_320_powers2.jpg

ottorocket
02-21-2009, 12:30 AM
So ladies here, question?

Some of you have Adam's apples...some of you may want to have a trach op to get rid of yours. Do you find any disrespect that for guys here to be making fun of adam's apples on women (even AC) knowing you may have one? Is making fun of even an ideologue like AC physical traits ok on a transgender forum, because of her opposing political beliefs? Or do you find comments like these resentful because you share the same traits and wanting to become accepted as women may even mean some male traits exist in GG women?

Curious to know... :D

El Nino
02-21-2009, 12:31 AM
Ann Coulter might be a cackling broomstick but I'd fuck the yellow off of Michelle Malkin. In fact, I'd like to have a 3-way with Malkin and liberal talking head Kirsten Powers and they could fight over my stimulus package.

http://www.kevindayhoff.com/uploaded_images/20060419malksup2-796373.jpg http://www.foxnews.com/images/470325/0_61_320_powers2.jpg
bahahahaa!

bicuriousbc
02-21-2009, 03:31 AM
Ann C. has quite the history.
She used to live in Vancouver BC Canada and tried to wreck the life of a UBC swim coach.
He had no interest in her, but she persued him, and when he rejected her advances she had him charged with rape or something like that.
Year later he was aquited after i believe she admitted she had made up the story.
He was reinstated at UBC.
There was another occurance, but can't remember the details.
She then vanished down south......

Alchemist
02-21-2009, 05:04 AM
There is a sick part of me that wants to fuck her.

And to that part of me: FUCK. YOU.

Willie Escalade
02-21-2009, 07:27 AM

Heck, Coulter and Sean Hannity could be liberal extremists in real life, card carrying commies!
Didn't any of you see that episode of The Boondocks? :lol:

Legend
02-21-2009, 07:52 AM

Didn't any of you see that episode of The Boondocks? :lol:

I did,shit sales.

phobun
02-21-2009, 08:29 AM
She used to live in Vancouver BC Canada and tried to wreck the life of a UBC swim coach.
He had no interest in her, but she persued him, and when he rejected her advances she had him charged with rape or something like that.
Year later he was aquited after i believe she admitted she had made up the story.
Wrong Ann Coulter, you typical insular Canadian.

callahac
02-21-2009, 01:18 PM

I'm all eyes.

Uh, no it doesn't. Does Coulter tow the party line, by the way?

The difference here is that you are basically trying to defend the indefensible -- a person so extreme and outlandish she's become a parody of herself. This isn't a person within the political 40 yard lines and therein lies the difference. I was just wondering if someone who would go to bat for the views of a person considered so extreme, shady, and loony, would also come to the defense of someone from the left with such extreme views and positions. That's all.

Again, who from the extreme "loony Left" do you frequently listen to or read that mirrors the likes of Ann Coulter, Malkin, Limbaugh, O'Reilly, etc? And if there is such a person on the Left to counter the Coulters of the rightwing world, would you be on here scolding their detractors and critics to take a higher, more civil road when commenting on them?

I'm looking for consistency here. I believe you've come to the defense of right-wingers before, and I'm just curious where you stand? Your response, for example, is a frequent refrain of none other than right-wing tinhorn Bill O'Reilly.

As I mentioned I am not a fan of any of the talking heads. However someone mentioned Kirsten Powers. I like her and think she is reasonable. Of any of the liberal intelectuals, I would think the late great Pat Moynahan of NY was the best- excellent, insightful and intelligent. Didn't agree with most of his arguments, but had to respect where he was coming from. Unfortunatly they don't make guys like him anymore, all you have now are a bunch of cackling fools trying to out shout one another on TV.

Since you want to put me on the defensive, just out of curiosity what conservatives to you listen to and respect?

bicuriousbc
02-22-2009, 02:53 AM
Wrong Ann Coulter, you typical insular Canadian.

Thank goodness.
She is a disaster....