PDA

View Full Version : Illinois trip, strange weather, Kelly Shore and lost in Indy

WendyWilliams
02-20-2009, 01:23 AM
So tonight Im in Indy as a stop over to my club bookings in Illinois. Apparently Indy has built a new Airport and the Parkways have changed names but not on mapquest LOL............I literally drove in a circle for a half hour before I burst in anger and pulled over (which I should have in the first place). The hotel I got was very cheap via priceline but I am amazed how beautiful and comfortable it has been! The weather has been HORRIBLE when I arrived it was in the 50's but last night there was freezng rain, light snow and its COLD COLD! Today Ive been lazy and caught up on alot of my blogs, updates and surfing the Industry blogs.

Tomorrow, Friday the 20th, I will be in the hometown of Kelly Shore. (Peoria, Illinois). I will be dancing at Club Diesel Friday night as well as getting to meet Miss. Kelly (pics to follow Im sure). Saturday I swing down too Springfield, Illinois for my booking at The Stationhouse!

Finally I will drive up to Chicago for a photo shoot and booking at Club Spin on Thursday!

So if you are in any of the areas please come out for a drink and shot!

kellyshore.net
02-22-2009, 12:02 AM
It was great meeting you Wendy. Great performance and much better in person I must say.

samstl99
02-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Wendy.. cant wait to see your pics with kelly.

Kelly, can you check your private messages.. I have one in there, and if you could answer it I would really appreciate it.

Wendy, how come you never come to St Louis?

kellyshore.net
02-22-2009, 01:48 AM
oh it must be on my othe name darling

eddymunster90
02-22-2009, 04:14 AM
Damn, wish I knew about your Chicago trip sooner.