PDA

View Full Version : Ed Jaxon's MF'n New York adventure

ed_jaxon
02-19-2009, 11:06 PM
So I'm in NYC for business and decide to go to Sunny's party. I get there early planning to leave early-- have a few drinks meet some of the people from the chat room etc, etc.

So I had been chatting with HWBS earlier in the night and told him I would probably stop through. So I meet Sunny, Susi and a lot of the girls I see in the pictures and it was a cool ass time. Bought a couple of drinks for some of the girls, drank a few glasses of Jack and was having a good Ed Jaxon like time. Susi was killing me telling me how everybody is a bottom.

So I get out to my car and WTF???? Its gone. I call 311 and my fuck'n phone goes dead. The guys on the door are cool and help me figure out where the fuck my car has gone. Sunny lends me her phone and I figure its not too far (Thanks Sunny, small kindnesses go a long way).

$200 fucking dollars later and I get my car back plus a $110 dollar ticket.
I could have done some real wild shyt with that cash.

What is it that when I try to hang out with the HA crowd outside of 312 I get bad shyt happening to me.

Last time I went to visit Kira I got my damned window busted out.

I'm staying my high yellow ass in Chicago.

ef9hatchman
02-19-2009, 11:10 PM
So I'm in NYC for business and decide to go to Sunny's party. I get there early planning to leave early-- have a few drinks meet some of the people from the chat room etc, etc.

So I had been chatting with HWBS earlier in the night and told him I would probably stop through. So I meet Sunny, Susi and a lot of the girls I see in the pictures and it was a cool ass time. Bought a couple of drinks for some of the girls, drank a few glasses of Jack and was having a good Ed Jaxon like time. Susi was killing me telling me how everybody is a bottom.

So I get out to my car and WTF???? Its gone. I call 311 and my fuck'n phone goes dead. The guys on the door are cool and help me figure out where the fuck my car has gone. Sunny lends me her phone and I figure its not too far (Thanks Sunny, small kindnesses go a long way).

What is it that when I try to hang out with the HA crowd outside of 312 I get bad shyt happening to me.

I'm staying my high yellow ass in Chicago.Sry to have heard man.I told yer ass to go at midnight remember lol.Next time TAXI=Best bet dude. OR (IE)if you got buds on forum here that live in NYC catch a ride with them

ed_jaxon
02-19-2009, 11:50 PM
I gotta have a ride Ef.

Makes getaways easier.

But the party was fun while it lasted.

ef9hatchman
02-19-2009, 11:55 PM
I gotta have a ride Ef.

Makes getaways easier.

But the party was fun while it lasted.I understand dude.Then get a bike Better accel :D lol.

BeardedOne
02-20-2009, 12:09 AM
I actually had a plan for the parties at Moomia: Use points for the room so that I could afford the high-ass $75 parking charge, walk to the club, walk back, blow the rest of the budget on...well...you know, the things that blow budgets. ;)

Might even take the train.

Rule one: You never take a car into Manhattan.

The last time I did, some sleaze got in, tossed the car, and finding nothing of interest left a big wad of gum on the driver's seat (Which I didn't notice until =after= I'd sat on it, not realizing the car had been tossed).

The train will take you to 34th Street and Akim or Muhammad will get you the rest of the way. :)

blckhaze
02-20-2009, 12:33 AM
DUDE!!!

susi1045
02-20-2009, 12:33 AM
sorry dude,, well next time you are in ny i make you my boddom boy lol

TsVanessa69
02-20-2009, 12:59 AM
Like they say, the grass ain't always greener on the other side!
But yea, ANYBODY in NYC should take a cab to partys and such! It saves on the hassle of looking for parking, paying for parking or parking 5 blocks away from the party, and then forgetting where you left your car!

ef9hatchman
02-20-2009, 02:12 AM
DUDE!!!haze he told me to tell u if u came in chat but u didnt....

jjhill
02-20-2009, 02:16 AM
I know its a cartoon, but do you remember what happened to Homer Simpson his first time in New York? lol

ed_jaxon
02-20-2009, 04:36 AM
Yeah, I think a cab will be in order next time BO.

and thanks for the offer Susi, but I already got fucked in the ass by being towed.

but you and your girls are much fun and seeing your tits in person was much better than in chat. Hilite of the night.

ef9hatchman
02-20-2009, 04:39 AM
and thanks for the offer Susi, but I already got fucked in the ass by being towed.t.Lol susi always looking for ass.

Coroner
02-20-2009, 04:42 AM
I know its a cartoon, but do you remember what happened to Homer Simpson his first time in New York? lol

Thanks for helping us imagine Edīs trip. :lol:

Sorry to read that, Ed. At least, you had a good time at the party.

Odelay
02-20-2009, 04:43 AM
That's a bummer, Ed. Glad that didn't happen to me on my one trip there. 8)

It does remind me, though, of the time my car got stolen off the street by a hooker and I ended up meeting her a year later when I went election year canvassing, door to door. :lol:

jjhill
02-20-2009, 06:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Emp-Clzp_Q&feature=related i couldn't find it in English. hope you have a better experience next time!

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 07:05 AM
If it helps... Heard you wasn't the only one who had his car towed , some regulars had their cars gone the same day and the week before... That it's Manhattan "the Big Apple", jeez, there are plenty taxis within 2 sec of difference .

Yeah , keep you ass in Chicago, although the windy city it's not as much fun as NY... Better luck next time.

Love

Cinthya.

blckhaze
02-20-2009, 11:07 AM

damn.
next time.
two rounds on me.

ef9hatchman
02-20-2009, 11:14 AM

damn.
next time.
two rounds on me.Haze just said he is paying for everyones drinks x2

flabbybody
02-20-2009, 02:30 PM
those parking signs are so freakin confusing. no way to treat visitors
sorry Ed. let susi make it up to you next time

mimiplastique
02-20-2009, 02:45 PM

I'm staying my high yellow ass in Chicago.

funny these things never happened when i was around ... busted window ... drunk in NYC ??? wow ed .

chefmike
02-20-2009, 04:59 PM
LMAO...great post!

BrendaQG
02-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Dude unless it's a unusual time, like a holiday, and there aren't going to be allot of people in Manhattan do not take a car. Parking is practically impossible there otherwise.

Just take the subway. It's no more dangerous than the L.

snacks35
02-20-2009, 07:12 PM
If ya don't read the signs your in for an expensive tow!

Next Time try parking in the village and taking a subway for $2.00 or a cab. Generally there is free parking around Madison and 26th area ya just got to look out for it..or suffer the consequences of those f*ing DOT brownie MF's

ed_jaxon
02-20-2009, 09:50 PM
funny these things never happened when i was around ... busted window ... drunk in NYC ??? wow ed .

Remember that time we went to Indiana with Reina and I was driving the wrong way on the expressway on ramp? That was classic.

and Flabby.....Susi was great fun but I think she wants to give me the Marcellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction treatment and I ain't trying to wake up the Gimp.

Haze, hopefully I will be back in April or May.

elo
02-20-2009, 10:01 PM
and Flabby.....Susi was great fun but I think she wants to give me the Marcellus Wallace, Pulp Fiction treatment and I ain't trying to wake up the Gimp.

.LOL! Everybody is a bottom!Even,Susi.
http://www.hungangels.com/board/files/picture_115_203_189.jpg