PDA

View Full Version : sex quiz

Jim Brown
02-19-2009, 10:41 PM
The clip ended before they told me the answer. Is this the same for a females or is every chick different??

Oh yeah and is Candis Cayne still hung??

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 07:46 AM
You should try it in real life... every TS have a different view at this.

Jim Brown
02-20-2009, 07:58 PM

I guess I should try huh?? But i have been with a lot of females. There are no females within a 150 mile radius of where i live. And that can get a bit expensive with the traveling and all. And the day i discovered Tgirls was in the week I leaving New York. So that whole time i s in NY, I've only been with a Tgirl once. :evil: I guess I just have shitty luck with the ladies.

Maybe you can teach me a few things. :twisted:

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 08:43 PM

I guess I should try huh?? But i have been with a lot of females. There are no females within a 150 mile radius of where i live. And that can get a bit expensive with the traveling and all. And the day i discovered Tgirls was in the week I leaving New York. So that whole time i s in NY, I've only been with a Tgirl once. :evil: I guess I just have shitty luck with the ladies.

Grrrrrr... Chills my skin hun...Lol

Jim Brown
02-20-2009, 09:45 PM

Grrrrrr... Chills my skin hun...Lol

Yeah, I tend have that effect. :twisted:

backpacker
02-20-2009, 10:35 PM
I would have to go with all 3. I believe its just a matter of preference for her. I have been with t girls who dont even want u to touch there penis at all and some always want u to in fore play and while having sex thats why I am guessing all 3.