PDA

View Full Version : my healing update

jesseflo
02-19-2009, 02:14 AM
been healing good but had a bit of a worry this week as i noticed one of my implants looked pointy and the other one seemed loose and hurt on the side. also i had a bump on my jaw. i voiced my concerns to the doc and went to see him today. thankfully all is fine. the bump on my jaw was scar tissue and he told me to massage it to help break it down and if it didnt go away fast enough he would remove it in a few months. as for the implant they just needed to settle and the pointyness he fixed by smashing and moving the implant around as i guess it had moved a bit. so all is fine. in a few months though i will be going back in and going bigger with at least a 1000cc implant as my body can handle much more than i have now as i was a bit dissapointed as they didnt seem very different from my old implants so ill be going bigger in a few months as i was told for my health i need to wait so i get more blood back in my system as its dangerous to get surrgery to soon or else he would have changed my implants the next day.lol. so for now i get to enjoy these for a few months and i get to come back again with another update to my look.so all works out in the end!!! thank you to all the well wishers and i'll be back to work real soon!!!! love to you all.

xrey
02-19-2009, 02:24 AM
Hey Jesse - hope you are feeling better and cannot wait to see you after your enhancements. IMO you are one of the, if not the hottest, girl around!

jesseflo
02-19-2009, 02:31 AM
Hey Jesse - hope you are feeling better and cannot wait to see you after your enhancements. IMO you are one of the, if not the hottest, girl around!

awww thank you so much. i cant wait to share my new enhancement either.lol. a few people from here have seen a pic of me and ive gotten good responses so itll be good to be back to work etc. then i get them redone in a few months and get to share another new me. all good.lol.

daveskarety
02-19-2009, 02:35 AM
Glad to hear you are doing ok Jesse! I remember nursing my partner through her surgeries and I recall how she felt at the time so I know how sore you must feel at the mo, but it will all be worth it babe! All the best from the both of us! xx

jesseflo
02-19-2009, 04:22 AM
Glad to hear you are doing ok Jesse! I remember nursing my partner through her surgeries and I recall how she felt at the time so I know how sore you must feel at the mo, but it will all be worth it babe! All the best from the both of us! xx

thank you very much. im not really sore at all. thank goodness but thank you for the well wishes.

sellmysoul
02-19-2009, 05:08 AM
bin a few months though i will be going back in and going bigger with at least a 1000cc implant as my body can handle much more than i have now

BIGGER and BETTER than EVER :-D Sure, your body can handle it... but can we? ;-) Speedy recovery!

SXFX
02-19-2009, 05:52 AM
So he mashed your boobies?
Hu...and these guys go to school for that!
Sounds like my bike mechanic.
Hay Joe the bike is pulling a little to the left can you fix it!

Joe, walks over looks at the bike and takes a hammer and ponds on it a few seconds....."Ok day you go! That will a be like a hundy"

luv4Tgirls
02-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Glad to hear the healing process is going well, Jesse. Look forward to seeing the assets. All it can do is just make you HOTTER, not that you weren" all ready

DL_NL
02-19-2009, 10:42 PM
Glad you're healing quickly, take care!

jimbo440
02-25-2009, 03:21 AM
Im a new fan of yours jesse loved the ts seduction videos you did with the short bald guy you are one super hot babe

Biggboy
02-25-2009, 03:24 AM
Here's to a speedy recovery hun. Glad to hear you're well.

NaturalNick
02-25-2009, 03:36 AM
Get well.

jesseflo
02-25-2009, 03:48 AM
Get well.

thanks babe. ill be back in front of the camera in 2 weeks or less so ill hopefully have some preview pics!!!

Justawannabe
02-25-2009, 04:07 AM
Get well indeed.

Make sure to go slow with rushing between surgeries, take all the time you need between to get back up. Strange things happen too often during surgery. I always advise asking a doc you not going to have to the operation for his opinion on when and how far to go. Removes the monetary incentive so you get the more conservative answer.

Know too many people who have had to be revived on the table. It's riskier than we're led to believe now a days so go in with extra time and best shape you can.

jesseflo
02-25-2009, 04:23 AM
Get well indeed.

Make sure to go slow with rushing between surgeries, take all the time you need between to get back up. Strange things happen too often during surgery. I always advise asking a doc you not going to have to the operation for his opinion on when and how far to go. Removes the monetary incentive so you get the more conservative answer.

Know too many people who have had to be revived on the table. It's riskier than we're led to believe now a days so go in with extra time and best shape you can.

ill be ok. i am waiting a few months before i change out my new implants for bigger ones again as advised by my doc. hes a good guy and has no new money gain from this replacement surgery. hes doing it for free and the implant replacement is free also.i do quite well on the surgery table thankfully. the only issue ive ever had was after this surgery i was very shakey after i woke up and they had to give me a drug in order to calm me and stop the shaking but i was ok. but thank you for your concern and well wishes.

justatransgirl
02-25-2009, 09:20 AM
Hey Jesse - get well soon!

I sometimes wish I'd gone bigger (I'm a DD) but 1000cc... Wow!

Note to inventors: Whoever comes up with an adjustable self inflating implant is going to make a LOT of $$.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)

PS - How much blood did you lose? I noticed after my surgery last year my red cell count was still low 6 months afterward, though I tend toward anemia. I didn't think implants involved very much blood loss. I was a little surprised my count was low.

southern81
02-25-2009, 08:25 PM
I hope everthing goes ok Jesse get well soon

Celeste
02-25-2009, 08:31 PM
Best wishes sweetie xoxo

jesseflo
02-25-2009, 08:40 PM

Note to inventors: Whoever comes up with an adjustable self inflating implant is going to make a LOT of $$.

LOL,

PS - How much blood did you lose? I noticed after my surgery last year my red cell count was still low 6 months afterward, though I tend toward anemia. I didn't think implants involved very much blood loss. I was a little surprised my count was low.

i dont think i lost alot of blood really even though my chin surgery was through my mouth. i didnt have a bunch of blood pouring out afterwards like my chin reduction last year. so i think im alright now but doc says to wait just to be sure and be healthy. i take lots of vitamins and am on a healthy diet etc :cry: lol so i think my blood supply should be fine.not sure what the 1000cc implants will look like on me as i already have 800cc implnats right now and was dissapointed hence the reason for the 1000cc implnat change in a few months. guess its my body frame as most people were thinking they were huge but i dont see it.i thought they looked only a bit bigger than my old implants??? oh well,we'll see soon enough. thanks for the well wishes celeste!

sirmartinfrobisher
03-01-2009, 12:54 AM

LOL,

i dont think i lost alot of blood really even though my chin surgery was through my mouth. i didnt have a bunch of blood pouring out afterwards like my chin reduction last year. so i think im alright now but doc says to wait just to be sure and be healthy. i take lots of vitamins and am on a healthy diet etc :cry: lol so i think my blood supply should be fine.not sure what the 1000cc implants will look like on me as i already have 800cc implnats right now and was dissapointed hence the reason for the 1000cc implnat change in a few months. guess its my body frame as most people were thinking they were huge but i dont see it.i thought they looked only a bit bigger than my old implants??? oh well,we'll see soon enough. thanks for the well wishes celeste!

Out of interest, how long were you hospitalized?
I remember seeing a prog where a ts girl in chicago had a boob job and face surgery but was discharged the same day. Over here in Europe, I think a surgeon would be struck off for that, for obvious reasons.

mimiplastique
03-01-2009, 01:03 AM
don't worry about your implants . My doctor says that each implant is its own operation in itself . Although they may seem a little funny at first . know they are going to come out spectacular . your body WILL NOT HEAL AT THE SAME RATE ON BOTH SIDES but they will heal ... take it from me i shoved 700ccs into a -a lol

xoxoxo speedy recovery . you'll be fine ...

Mimi

jesseflo
03-03-2009, 11:09 PM
don't worry about your implants . My doctor says that each implant is its own operation in itself . Although they may seem a little funny at first . know they are going to come out spectacular . your body WILL NOT HEAL AT THE SAME RATE ON BOTH SIDES but they will heal ... take it from me i shoved 700ccs into a -a lol

xoxoxo speedy recovery . you'll be fine ...

Mimi

thanks mimi. they are doing better and the pointy one is less noticeable thankfully and feels softer.kinda funny to do worry when im gonna be taking them out in a few months and replace with bigger ones but well see how they turn out.