PDA

View Full Version : Best stroke technique................

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
02-19-2009, 02:06 AM
Ladies I know some of you have gotten bored with many a client and jumped off the bed, grabbed the lube and got to strokin. With that in mind, what's the best stroking technique you've used to get a client out quickly. Any funny situations you care to share from a "session"?

blckhaze
02-19-2009, 02:33 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn

BrendaQG
02-19-2009, 04:16 AM
Up down or down up dosen't matter. So long as you stroke the crease under the head. On most men that is IMO the most sensitive area.

Believe it or not. The best technique is no technique. IMO. There were times where after a certain ammount of sex, he wanted to just look at me and jerk off. I don't even have to touch them. Guess they were in a hurry and wanted to either get back to the office, or get going the rest of the way home. (Before their wives would be too suspicious. Most of the men I saw came to me either on their way home or around midday. There were some midday but honestly I am not a night owl and know I missed calls because I was asleep.)

Now when I was the one initiating a hand job. The best technique was for me to get down like I was going to suck. And tell them they could go on my face if they wanted. Done with just the right timing, always got them off.

Now I know I am not the prettiest girl, but to the ones who went for me went when I wanted them to.

RubyTS
02-19-2009, 05:45 AM
back hand with spit!!!

JanetElise
02-19-2009, 05:49 AM
I know when I stroke my own cock I like
overhand.

SXFX
02-19-2009, 05:49 AM
As a guy I like my wang used as a punching bag....or maybe a fly swatter!
Hell girls just take it and bang it off things! That allays gets my attention!

ef9hatchman
02-19-2009, 06:01 AM
:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn+ 2 more popcornies :D

OEMEnemyNum1
02-19-2009, 06:06 AM
back hand with spit!!!

Just like I play Tennis

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 06:08 PM
I use the silicon base lube, when I am really like over with the guy and just want to get him out, certainly I been in situation where the guys take a long time that my hand satrt to hurt. (that's when I rally earn my money)

I put some lube in my hands and star to round with my hands the head around the lower part, I stroke down and keep with just one hand up and down, once I get the guy so hard, I start to use my other hand and stroking it with both hands like pulling up from the bottom of the balls to the head one hand ending the head and my other starting from the bottom to make the blood to concentrate in the head and make it even more sensitive for the good of the guy.

Once the head it's so big and swelled I hold it with one hand pressuring and holding it thigh and with the other massaging the head like I am getting juice out of a sweet orange. let it go and grab it from the bottom once again and stroking to the head and at the same time with my other hand gently pull the balls down and accelerate for the cock and pull a little harder the balls down like I want to separate it form the penis. I slow it and started harder then go once again with both hands to glandes and strike it so it retains the blood flow and put the other hand flat and tease it with my hands well lubed and warm. While I give them that dirty girl looking trying to get to his mind and he just looking at me or not depends how much pleasure they having.

My clients love it...! Ok this is fun, I am kinda like when guys float out their cumm and it's pleasurable for me... One time I had this client who actually it's a weird one, very regular and nice looking. He was calling me that day I did not pick the phone up and he made up to 100 call from that afternoon until the next begging me to see him, finally I decide to take care of him , we were playing and since he is a little submissive well I did abuse him( with only words) , he felt so turn on, I was touching him and I guess he was so horny an not sure how long he haven't cum but when he finally explode THE GUY WAS SHOOTING, AND SHOOTING, SHOOTING AND SHOOTING, I COUNTED AT LEAST 11 TIMES STRIKING OUT , went to the kitchen and grab a paper towel and open it up and came back to the room and it was such a HUGE SPUNK OF CUM! that I soon as I get back to the room the CUM SMELL was so strong that I almost Puke and when I saw the floor it was like a someone just drop a bottle of Yogurt but not a nice looking ... I get myself so disgusted I just did not want to see this guy at the eyes, feel bad and disgusted .
I told this to a guy friend and he laugh at me like it was funny , believe I could even eat all day and just imagining the scene and the smell , yuck... !! Couldn't even work all week after , very disturbing.
I did my search in google wondering if it was a disease or condition and it's nothing there, I am still disgusted but kinda funny ...

Love...

Cinthya

flabbybody
02-20-2009, 06:30 PM
shoudn't smell that bad
maybe the guy had some kinda condition

BrendaQG
02-20-2009, 06:31 PM
Something he ate?

elo
02-20-2009, 06:36 PM
I did a little research.Garlic,alcohol,nicotine and coffee are supposed to have a bad ifluence on the smell of cum.Pineapple and cinnamon are supposed to have a positive influence.Donīt know if its true.I wonder if ohysician done any research on this topic and how the research work looked like.

Did you see the client again?If yes how smelled his cum?

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 06:54 PM
Something he ate?

Not sure girl, but it was not to pleasant to see and to smell at... had to clean the whole room , open the windows and leaved a day and use so much candles ... My stomach was sick for a week, couldn't even perform and work.

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 07:02 PM
I did a little research.Garlic,alcohol,nicotine and coffee are supposed to have a bad ifluence on the smell of cum.Pineapple and cinnamon are supposed to have a positive influence.Donīt know if its true.I wonder if ohysician done any research on this topic and how the research work looked like.

Did you see the client again?If yes how smelled his cum?

Guess that it!! he told me he is going trough a nasty divorce and he hasn't sleep enough, something like his wife was calling the cops on him or so ... and tried to see him again , he called like a 100 more time but just when I get the thought of what happened just can't take it and well I refuse to see him for a while. He increasingly called me, the more I said no the more he called me, worse part since he is my client for 3 years he had my private number and he would call me all my 3 phones all night and all day. My hubby and BF freaked out about this dude.

Cum smelled like a regular cum but like strong, like a combination of bleach and certain odor such a bad coffee . So just imagine. I actually told one of the Mod here and he even made a thread out of ... he laugh about me for days.

Biggboy
02-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Pineapple does change the taste of your cum. I have tried it and it works. You have to eat or drink quite a bit. When you do start drinking and such, you have to "clean house" so that the stuff that was already loaded cand get out of there and the newer, sweeter stuff will now be there. It doesn't make it taste like candy or anything, just makes it taste fairly good. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed, I promise.

Helvis2012
05-24-2010, 06:53 AM
Wow! Enough said.