PDA

View Full Version : Portrait of a Tinfoil Pussy!!

chefmike
02-18-2009, 02:06 PM
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42664

chefmike
02-18-2009, 03:27 PM
:arrow:

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 04:25 PM
YAWN! Do you really feel this is so humorous that it warrants being posted in 2 seperate threads in 2 seperate areas of HA? :shrug

chefmike
02-18-2009, 04:30 PM
Imagine that!!

A tinfoil fellow traveler!!

Where's my dang butterfly net?

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 04:37 PM
What the fuck?? :what You are in serious need of therapy mate! I can just picture you over the coming years, as you become even more obsessed with this stuff, finally ending up simply rocking in your rubber room, clad in your straight jacket, just repeating the word 'Tinfoil' over and over and over again! :screwy People like you frighten me!

chefmike
02-18-2009, 04:54 PM
What the fuck?? :what You are in serious need of therapy mate! I can just picture you over the coming years, as you become even more obsessed with this stuff, finally ending up simply rocking in your rubber room, clad in your straight jacket, just repeating the word 'Tinfoil' over and over and over again! :screwy People like you frighten me!

Sorry to out you this way, divaretsky...I know that you(know that you know) made a fool of yourself over in politics but I never imagined that you would take it this hard...

...aren't you used to it by now?

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 05:00 PM
Sorry to out you this way, divaretsky...I know that you(know that you know) made a fool of yourself over in politics but I never imagined that you would take it this hard...

Eh? Did I? I musta missed that one? You got a real reality disconnect there sheepmike! I remember pointless circular conversations and I recall that you never addressed anything I said and you were blatantly unable to engage me in debate. However my invitation is still there mate, anytime you're up for the challenge I'm ready! So is that why you are now clogging up the General Discussions with your pointless tinfoilophelia? Have they finally had enough of you in Politics?

chefmike
02-18-2009, 05:15 PM

Eh? Did I? I musta missed that one? You got a real reality disconnect there sheepmike! I remember pointless circular conversations and I recall that you never addressed anything I said and you were blatantly unable to engage me in debate. However my invitation is still there mate, anytime you're up for the challenge I'm ready! So is that why you are now clogging up the General Discussions with your pointless tinfoilophelia? Have they finally had enough of you in Politics?

Fool.

Instantly debunked, derided, and dismissed.

I wonder why?

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=42192&start=40

chefmike
02-18-2009, 05:24 PM
BTW, divaretsky...

Thanks for the bump, chump!!

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 05:27 PM
Yeah? Where? I feel I acquitted myself quite well in that thread, my favourite passage of which being this one;

It's astonishing that you bang on and on about me being a 'truther' and a 'cyberspace laughingstock' when you, it would appear are the epitome of both! Whilst, in the real world, I practise what I preach. I am, what you may call, an ethical Lawyer, you know the poor kind with principals and an inquiring mind. Not someone, like yourself, who pops on here to crack one off in between being insulted about the quality of my souffle and then, in a fit of post-onanistic pique, engages themself in political arguments without even having the first clue or desire to articulate their 'opinion' - save for the rabid cry of 'T I N F O I L - I T ' S - E V E R Y W H E R E !'. BTW what the fuck is it with you and tinfoil? Where you molested by a Turkey one thanksgiving or something?

Ha-ha! I certainly didn't try to dodge the point and attempt to construct an attack on anyone who disagreed with me via 'funny' pictures involving tinfoil! I feel there is only one fool to be found in the thread you linked to, and it's the one you see reflected in your 'tinfoil' pictures :D

Ciao D

chefmike
02-18-2009, 07:06 PM
I love the part about being an ethical lawyer, that's kinda like being a hooker who doesn't fuck, right?...and re your law degree... congrats on your memorization skills, shyster...or do you prefer truther?

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 07:29 PM
I love the part about being an ethical lawyer, that's kinda like being a hooker who doesn't fuck, right?

Er...in a word? No, hence my use of the word 'ethical'. My particular field of expertise lies in defending the rights and liberties of minorities, not very well paid but then I'd be a corporate lawyer if I was in it for the money! I feel your summation of the Practise of Law however is largely correct. This industry is filled with Jackals, but there are a few of us out there who are fighting the good fight!

...and re your law degree... congrats on your memorization skills, shyster...or do you prefer truther?

Jeez! Does my having a degree threaten you that much mate? At least I do have opinions which can be backed up with something a little more substantial than a 'funny' picture. Still you actually wrote a few lines without mentioning t*nfo*l there so we are making progress! :D

Quinn
02-18-2009, 07:31 PM
I love the part about being an ethical lawyer, that's kinda like being a hooker who doesn't fuck, right?...and re your law degree... congrats on your memorization skills, shyster...or do you prefer truther?

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/C-ThoughtGuilty.gif

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/C-Enigma.gif

-Quinn

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 07:34 PM
Ah! I thought it was unusual that your post had no 'funny' pictures in it cheffy mate. I didn't realise you had a little friend on standby to supply them for you! Well done for not dropping the ball Quinn, you've done old cheffy proud! Who's the pussy again? ;)

Quinn
02-18-2009, 07:51 PM
Well done for not dropping the ball Quinn, you've done old cheffy proud!

Thank you for you approval.

-Quinn

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 07:52 PM

You're very welcome! :)

chefmike
02-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Well done for not dropping the ball Quinn, you've done old cheffy proud!

-Quinn

LMAO...I know, Quinn.

chefmike
02-18-2009, 11:21 PM
Still no sign of my tinfoil panty wearing bitch thx...and I could swear that I saw her prevaricating punk ass peekin' thru the bushes....she had best bring that money home quick...I hope them illuminatation fellers ain't stole her...

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 11:40 PM
LMAO...I know, Quinn.

Eh? :what That's, er, quite a leap mate! I guess there is more to yours and Quinn's little tag team than we think! ;) Mind you it's becoming obvious why you are closely aquainted with tinfoil http://www.websmileys.com/sm/smoking/rauch11.gif

Does someone need an intervention? ;)

chefmike
02-19-2009, 09:21 AM
Still no sign of my tinfoil panty wearing bitch thx...and I could swear that I saw her prevaricating punk ass peekin' thru the bushes....she had best bring that money home quick...I hope them illuminatation fellers ain't stole her...

chefmike
02-19-2009, 08:22 PM
PREVARICATOR!!