PDA

View Full Version : Realizing Reality.....

ef9hatchman
02-18-2009, 01:23 PM
So I couldnt sleep so I decided to make due with free time........

-a tutorial on how to combat depression

Is depression indicative of a malfunctioning body part, like they say? Is my brain running amuck, unbalancing some liquid to keep me depressed? Personally, I don't think so; I don't even believe it really exists. I believe it's all in your reality; it's all in your perspective. With the experiences I've had combating and acquiescing to depression, I've started to develop a picture of what depression really is, as a whole.

Sometimes depression is a friend; sometimes it's your only friend. Sometimes depression is a foe worth combating with all of your energy. It really depends on how in-control you are when you wake-up every morning. People seem inclined to be depressed because they don't understand that similar to smoking, it's an addiction that feels good. You get so used to depression it becomes the faucet from which you derive pleasure. For others it might be a subconscious vehicle to their plot in the Prescription-drug Nation.

Yes, depression, just like your friends, will stab you in the back. It'll come on so slowly you won't even realize it. Perhaps characterized by a difficult time finding the motivation to do things, depression is like a clouding of your thoughts. It hinders your unfortunate thoughts to the effect of a lifestyle-enslaved, imagine being chained and shackled as you go about work and home-life. So how do you combat this? You learn to be in-control.

From the sound of your own heart-beat to deciphering murmurs in the next room, your mind is incredible, with the ability to focus intently on almost anything; moreover it also has the ability to heal. So when you're tired of being depressed, remove yourself from your depression. Use your mind-power to change your reality. A change in perspective will easily bring about a significant change in life. I'm a lucky person because I believe I'm a lucky person. You are a depressed person because you believed you were a depressed person.

Let's say that nobody on earth ever founded Depression, let's say that instead of calling it "Depression," we called it, "Moving-on," and we understood that it was a temporary process of which we controlled. (This is my reality). Let's say that there were no anti-depressants and under no-circumstance was depression considered remotely bad, but considered normal human behavior. Do you think that people would still be enslaved by depression?

The answer is no and it's because the belief-system that people are born into is what they generally adopt; think outside of the box. They believed depression was a monster, so it was. Let's reevaluate our way of considering life. Let's look at our lives from an objective standpoint, of which we are in control.

Can you do that? Can you be in control? Here's what I do. I think, I'm not depressed because I refuse to be. And it is so. So when you get your depression under control, you may then revel occasionally in depression. Perhaps on the next gloomy day you'll decide to be gloomy as well. Self-control at a level like that feels great, I know from first-hand experience. The more you practice self-control in various aspects of your life, the stronger your self-control will be. Likewise, that's the stronger you will be. Likewise if you are an angry person or an anti-social person, you also could be suffering from a reality disorder. Remember you can do what any other human can do and I am a human and I am in control. I mean, this is MANkind, isn't it?

Jericho
02-18-2009, 02:21 PM
Reading that depressed me.

chefmike
02-18-2009, 04:39 PM
He must be out of Prozac.

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 04:40 PM
And it would appear, judging by your recent repetitive threads and posts, that you sir are out of lithium!

BlackMath
02-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Depression is an illness.
Don't fool yourself of otherwise.

That doesn't mean you have to be medicated, but it does mean it needs to be treated.
And don't tell me I'm wrong, I have first hand experience.

ef9hatchman
02-18-2009, 05:28 PM
I was bored when im bored I write about random shit...Prozac lol touche fucker :D

phobun
02-18-2009, 06:12 PM
He must be out of Prozac.
Probably mind-controlling radio waves coming from the secret Illuminati-Mason-Jewish-ReptilianHybridHumanoid group that is fronted by Dumbya and that is behind the "attacks" of 9/11.

Just get a tin-foil hat man. El Nino has been feeling A LOT better since he got his!

Don't use prozac, worthy2/addicted and the scientologists are right about mainstream psychiatry.

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Probably mind-controlling radio waves coming from the secret Illuminati-Mason-Jewish-ReptilianHybridHumanoid group that is fronted by Dumbya and that is behind the "attacks" of 9/11.

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!! You are aware that the main ingredient of Prozac is Sodium Fluoride aren't you? You know the stuff that's added to most of our drinking water in the US? Where do you live mate? If it is an area where the tap water is fluoridated and you drink it unfiltered then congratulations! You on Prozac!! :P

chefmike
02-18-2009, 06:38 PM

YAAAAAWWWWWNNNNNNN!!!!! You are aware that the main ingredient of Prozac is Sodium Fluoride aren't you? You know the stuff that's added to most of our drinking water in the US? Where do you live mate? If it is an area where the tap water is fluoridated and you drink it unfiltered then congratulations! You on Prozac!! :P

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 06:42 PM
Oh cheffy my old mate, that tap water you drink certainly does it's job! Ignorance must be bliss!

chefmike
02-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Oh cheffy my old mate, that tap water you drink certainly does it's job! Ignorance must be bliss!

I guess I'll have to take your word for it, slick.

daveskarety
02-18-2009, 11:58 PM

I guess I'll have to take your word for it, slick.

Hey that wasn't a bad attempt at a witty riposte that mate! And there was no t*nfo*l mentioned or 'funny' picture in sight! You're definitely getting better :)

Excellent, it still only gets a 3/10 score, but it's a start! Bravo mate!

Ts CinthyaNY
02-20-2009, 06:17 PM
OMG. Was so happy and looking at the stars , after reading your thread "ef9hatchman" , now I am depressed . Shit. What heck , will get myself fucked my brains out, kinda relaxing.

Love

Cinthya

Alyssa87
02-20-2009, 08:44 PM
I can relate to some of this

Particularly how depression is kinda like a friend- a crutch to lean on.
Its so easy, and oddly comforting to slip back into that place.

-Fuck it, i'm just gonna lay here and feel sorry for myself until i fall asleep-

and OH! You were wrong. Knotts was a blast.
and i had the best funnelcake of my life there!

El Nino
02-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Depression is pathetic. Life is a rare event. Do something with it. Your choices are infinite, quit feeling sorry for yourself, get off goverment drugs and enjoy living.

Alyssa87
02-20-2009, 09:27 PM
Depression is pathtic. Life is a rare event. Do something with it. Your choices are infinite, quit feeling sorry for yourself, get off goverment drugs and enjoy!!

El Nino... Inspirational speaker extraordinaire!

[available for birthdays, weddings, and bar-mitzvahs]

El Nino
02-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Well thanks Alyssa! Of course there are extreme cases of clinical depression, which need addressing, but I think for the most part, it is situational or just a mind-set that needs to be adjusted. In life we have choice; choice in everything we do, including the way we think. Choice is huge... like your beauty! lol

Alyssa87
02-20-2009, 09:35 PM
Well thanks Alyssa! Of course there are extreme cases of clinical depression, which need addressing, but I think for the most part, it is situational or just a mind-set that needs to be adjusted. In life we have choice; choice in everything we do, including the way we think. Choice is huge... like your beauty! lol

agreed... and agreed! lol

ef9hatchman
02-21-2009, 08:46 AM
I can relate to some of this

Particularly how depression is kinda like a friend- a crutch to lean on.
Its so easy, and oddly comforting to slip back into that place.

-Fuck it, i'm just gonna lay here and feel sorry for myself until i fall asleep-

and OH! You were wrong. Knotts was a blast.
and i had the best funnelcake of my life there!
well your a tourist hun,Maybe its because ive been there too many times.
FUNNELGREASE....I was down there today,Looking at cars with a friend.

phobun
02-21-2009, 08:54 AM
Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!
Tell us about psychiatry, El Nino, so we can see an emissary of the Prison Planet go Tom Cruise on us.

El Nino
02-21-2009, 09:01 AM
*Double Post*

addicted
02-21-2009, 09:03 AM
chefmike, you drink tap water?

phobun
02-21-2009, 09:10 AM
I will certainly tell you that big pharma companies love to advocate the "contemporary depression epidemic" so that you will take their respective brain drugs and they will generate boku $$$ and fatten up their wallets. Now go snort some more of your beloved prozac or something, it will make the skies appear more blue... just like those soothing commercials. Retard
Unlike delusional nutters like yourself, I don't need to take medication.

If your mentor David Icke got help, he might stop being bothered by the reptilian space aliens who used the Illuminati to engineer 9/11.

How about you? Are you a fan of your fellow conspiracy monger, David Icke, and if not, why is he less credible than you?

El Nino
02-21-2009, 09:13 AM
I will certainly tell you that big pharma companies love to advocate the "contemporary depression epidemic" so that you will take their respective brain drugs and they will generate boku $$$ and fatten up their wallets. Is that what you want to discuss? Now go snort some more of your beloved prozac or something, it will make the skies appear more blue... just like in those 'soothing' commercials. Brainwashed simpleton. And don't tie me to any websites or groups; you don't know me and you don't want to know me. Go phuck around with someone who is at least moderately defensless. I can already interpret that your level of intelligece is bordering that of a mild retard, and that pretty much sums you up. Good job though at interjecting into a conversation and exhibiting yourself as an ass!

phobun
02-21-2009, 09:15 AM
chefmike, you drink tap water?
I have to admit I'm impressed with you... you must be the first trailer dwelling misfit with wifi internet access on the porch and a laptop to go with the Roach Motel!

But I suggest putting the Ripple down for the night. It will still be flat in the morning, and your poor brain will have had about 12 hours to detox.

phobun
02-21-2009, 09:16 AM
I will certainly tell you that big pharma companies love to advocate the "contemporary depression epidemic" so that you will take their respective brain drugs and they will generate boku $$$ and fatten up their wallets. Is that what you want to discuss? Now go snort some more of your beloved prozac or something, it will make the skies appear more blue... just like in those 'soothing' commercials. Brainwashed simpleton. And don't tie me to any websites or groups; you don't know me and you don't want to know me. Go phuck around with someone who is at least moderately defensless. I can already interpret that your level of intelligece is bordering that of a mild retard, and that pretty much sums you up. Good job though at interjecting into a conversation and exhibiting yourself as an ass!
That's what I was hoping for!
Let the Tom Cruise out!
Those Thetans are all pent up inside of you.
Exhale.
Yes, you've read up about psychiatry, haven't you!

El Nino
02-21-2009, 09:17 AM
Case in point... Thats all.