That was my fun for the night......

phobun
02-18-2009, 07:43 AM
To: ef9hatchman
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Subject: faggot
Im going beat your ass!

Your ballsack is going to be the heavy bag.

ef9hatchman
02-18-2009, 07:44 AM
To: ef9hatchman
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:09 pm
Subject: faggot
Im going beat your ass!

Your ballsack is going to be the heavy bag.didnt the heavy bag beat his ass up? LMFAO

arnie666
02-18-2009, 10:54 AM
I think he's flirting with you.I think he means he wants to fuk your 'ass'. Americans seem totally obsessed with ass's. For us it is a mere bodypart for you it is a basis of an entire culture. I for one would not like to stay in a US prison, my arse would probably fall out in a few days. I think it's all those repressed religious types Black gangstas who cannot wear trousers with belts ,the aryan fuckheads that just go Gay while inside and they obviously are not poofters at all oh no. Because on the out they just can't be the queers they so want to be. So a US state pen is like a giant bathouse or public toilet

Jesse Jackson made a very good point about US prisons being a nest of shit stabbers, he said you either get killed by the state (death penalty) or made Gay by the state.

chefmike
02-18-2009, 10:58 AM
I wouldn't get scared unless he kicks off his pumps...

iloveshemales77
02-18-2009, 11:01 AM
I think he's flirting with you.I think he means he wants to fuk your 'ass'. Americans seem totally obsessed with ass's. For us it is a mere bodypart for you it is a basis of an entire culture. I for one would not like to stay in a US prison, my arse would probably fall out in a few days. I think it's all those repressed religious types Black gangstas who cannot wear trousers with belts ,the aryan fuckheads that just go Gay while inside and they obviously are not poofters at all oh no. Because on the out they just can't be the queers they so want to be. So a US state pen is like a giant bathouse or public toilet

Jesse Jackson made a very good point about US prisons being a nest of shit stabbers, he said you either get killed by the state (death penalty) or made Gay by the state.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Arnie666, back to your best form I see!!!! Good to have ya here old boy!

ef9hatchman
02-18-2009, 11:16 AM
ya gotta love stupidity by a wannabe black guy. who gets beat up by a stationary object

arnie666
02-18-2009, 11:30 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Arnie666, back to your best form I see!!!! Good to have ya here old boy!

Thank you sir, just keeping all these buggers in check. You are well I trust?

arnie666
02-18-2009, 11:34 AM
ya gotta love stupidity by a wannabe black guy. who gets beat up by a stationary object

So he isn't even Black then? A'wigga' is he ?, so it wasn't him windmilling that punchbag ? fuck me no rhythm at all. I could have fifteen pints and still be standing after that. I wouldn't worry pal, just get a giant inflatable hammer and knock him on the head with it.

Helvis2012
02-18-2009, 11:43 AM
Pretty gay...............oh yeah, right.

Carry on.

ef9hatchman
02-18-2009, 12:30 PM

So he isn't even Black then? A'wigga' is he ?, so it wasn't him windmilling that punchbag ? fuck me no rhythm at all. I could have fifteen pints and still be standing after that. I wouldn't worry pal, just get a giant inflatable hammer and knock him on the head with it.
Sarcasm to the fullest extent......

chefmike
02-18-2009, 01:08 PM
C'mon arnie, you remember geekmeat, don't you?

SB is a black lad who posted here as geekmeat before being banned and re-appearing as SB.

Although geekmeat obviously wasn't lusting after tranny cock as bad as worthless2 aka adipshit was...as the aforementioned retarded recidivist currently calling himself addicted waited only a day or two before slithering back to enrich this forum with his room temp IQ and trollish behavior...

Anyway...back to the geekster...the geek has always exhibited signs of self-loathing in regards to his black heritage....that and a very peculiar knowledge of/and fascination with drag queens, balls, etc.

Oh well...if the shoe(however how high-heeled it might be) fits...

Richctdude
02-18-2009, 04:48 PM
lol good stuff