View Full Version : ...

LkneeNaY0sGF
02-17-2009, 06:55 PM

ImpulZ
02-17-2009, 07:02 PM
happy me......i live in amsterdam :D

chefmike
02-17-2009, 07:11 PM
This poll is fucking retarded. Are you intentionally trying to associate cannabis use with meth use? Or do you just have your head up your ass?

chefmike
02-17-2009, 07:13 PM
Or is the OP a closet meth head seeking validation?

keyplay
02-17-2009, 08:28 PM
I live in San Francisco. and marijuana is legal here with a doctors prescription.

downstairs from Divas is Grass Roots. one of the legal marijuana stores. so I'm not talking about breaking any laws at least where I live.

That being said I don't smoke it anymore. smoking anything is bad for your lungs. but I don't think it should be illegal anywhere.

What's your point? Your poll has nothing to do with marijuana.
Marijuana is considered a medicine here in California for qualified patients.
We do not like any comparisons to dangerous substances such as meth.
Take your head out of your ass and think!!!

chefmike
02-17-2009, 08:34 PM
Asshole!

ef9hatchman
02-17-2009, 08:37 PM
I live in San Francisco. and marijuana is legal here with a doctors prescription.

downstairs from Divas is Grass Roots. one of the legal marijuana stores. so I'm not talking about breaking any laws at least where I live.

That being said I don't smoke it anymore. smoking anything is bad for your lungs. but I don't think it should be illegal anywhere.

Take your head out of your ass and think!!!its no longer legal sonny.prop 5.... your using meth on top of a BS medicine. you have voided your rights. Read the disclaimer you received when diagosed. it will say if you use this inappropriately your license will be voided.

ImpulZ
02-17-2009, 08:39 PM
Actually i thought this thread was about weet.... i didnt read the poll and yeah strange shit now i read that......i just only smoke weet :)

chefmike
02-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Actually i thought this thread was about weet.... i didnt read the poll and yeah strange shit now i read that......i just only smoke weet :)

I never inhaled.

keyplay
02-17-2009, 08:57 PM

Take your head out of your ass and think!!!its no longer legal sonny.prop 5.... your using meth on top of a BS medicine. you have voided your rights. Read the disclaimer you received when diagosed. it will say if you use this inappropriately your license will be voided.

WTF! Did you read or understand? I hate meth. It was Hitler's drug of choice. You are entitled to your opinion and you can utilize your western medicine all you want. But don't be a hater. Try researching your topic before you chastise and brand it. There are thousands of people with terminal illness who find relief with marijuana.
I have no idea what you proclaim in regards to Prop.5. Are you in our state?

ImpulZ
02-17-2009, 09:00 PM

I never inhaled.

what is "inhaled"??? sorry for my bad english :oops:

i googled it in dutch and that is inhalatie......search wikipedia and i dont really get what inhaled is...something with medicin.....i think....yeah dumb question :o

ef9hatchman
02-17-2009, 09:01 PM

WTF! Did you read or understand? I hate meth. It was Hitler's drug of choice. You are entitled to your opinion and you can utilize your western medicine all you want. But don't be a hater. Try researching your topic before you chastise and brand it. There are thousands of people with terminal illness who find relief with marijuana.
I have no idea what you proclaim in regards to Prop.5. Are you in our state? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Proposition_5_(2008)

If you hate meth dont put it in a post,Or people may think your nothing but a tweaker.

ef9hatchman
02-17-2009, 09:02 PM

I never inhaled.

what is "inhaled"??? sorry for my bad english :oops:

i googled it in dutch and that is inhalatie......search wikipedia and i dont really get what inhaled is...something with medicin.....i think....yeah dumb question :o
Holding it in your lungs....Other form is to take a Aerosol can and towel and Inhale the Chemicals to get a quick High.

ImpulZ
02-17-2009, 09:07 PM
yeah now i understand....stupid from me but yeah i just smoke a big joint....my brains are a little bit slow down at the moment.....and i do sometimes inhaled......making me puke sometimes so thats why sometimes :D

chefmike
02-17-2009, 09:16 PM
yeah now i understand....stupid from me but yeah i just smoke a big joint....my brains are a little bit slow down at the moment.....and i do sometimes inhaled......making me puke sometimes so thats why sometimes :D

It's a joke...google clinton and pot...

keyplay
02-17-2009, 10:32 PM

Hey hey! What's goin on in the dam?

I just turned on my vaporizer....I need to mellow out here in Oaksterdam.
LOL

hwbs
02-17-2009, 10:37 PM
i don't toke it up but i am glad on the right coast lawmakers are getting it right...charging a $100 fine if is considered personal use...i forget how many tens of millions of dollars the state was spending to lock up these people...not like they are going to go break into your house...well maybe if they know u got a killer stash of Cheetos and grape soda , lmao

ef9hatchman
02-17-2009, 10:40 PM
i don't toke it up but i am glad on the right coast lawmakers are getting it right...charging a $100 fine if is considered personal use...i forget how many tens of millions of dollars the state was spending to lock up these people...not like they are going to go break into your house...well maybe if they know u got a killer stash of Cheetos and grape soda , lmaofuck grape Orange soda...I love orange soda IDO I DO I DOOO OUUUUUUUUUUU...Ahhh Kel good old Nick comedies.

justatransgirl
02-18-2009, 05:37 AM
Orange soda made my palms turn yellow so I had to go cold turkey.

But Green tea is a natural substance.

And I never inhale... when I'm in LA. Smog makes me cough.

LOL,
TS Jamie :-)