PDA

View Full Version : Never have I been more embarrased and pissed!!

moddestmike
02-17-2009, 05:18 AM
Man, I don't know where to start. Week has been fairly busy and studying is kind of working on me so some friends and I decide to go grab some grub and drinks. One of these guys I'm not fond of, big Guido meat head son of a bitch. Anyway, we are at the bar when another guy from work joins us whom I recently became aware is homosexual. No big deal right, well Guido guy begins to rant on and on about how he beats the shit out of fags and will "kill" any "homo" that approaches him, got so bad that our gay friend had to leave because he felt threatened. I left shortly after and called up Zack (gay friend) and expressed my view and that I was 100% against what was expressed and that I confronted Gary (Guido) about his blatant ignorance. I understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion but it seems as if this guy was deliberately trying to start a confrontation with a gay guy (there were a couple there tonight). Now I feel like I have to constantly defend this guy because of the retards we work amongst (Oil and Gas Exploration Engineers).

BlackMath
02-17-2009, 10:40 AM
Yeah, I guess you have to work out who is cool with it and everything. I mean, if your friend isn't comfortable with someone, obviously he won't come out to them.

Plus, do you think this gay guy could take someone in a fight, or is he just a little bitch. Cause if he is, then yeah, you might be better off keeping your eye on him. Otherwise, you needn't get involved.

As an aside, I chuckled at how P.C. you were trying to be about it.

moddestmike
02-17-2009, 11:13 AM
LOL, I don't really try to be PC it just happens. Its wierd because people that know me say I have one of the more foul mouths they ever heard.

In regards to Zack being able to take someone, its hard to tell. He has a solid build but his demeanor is non-confrontational and to be honest I'm the same way, although about 5 inches taller and slimmer. People in Houston and other Texas cities are generally cool but not about gay/lesbian and religion. Makes me wanna move sooner than I already am.

justatransgirl
02-17-2009, 11:27 AM
I don't know if Texas has any anti-discrimination or employment protection laws but this is a prefect example why we need the Federal Hate Crimes and anti-discrimination laws passed.

Maybe Obama will be good for something besides destroying the economy.

Thanks for sticking up for you co-worker / friend. You probably will get shit on for it. It takes people like you to stand up and show the morons it's not cool anymore to disrespect others.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

moddestmike
02-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Already getting shit, got an email on my blackberry on the way home from a few other guys there questioning my sexual preference even though they know I just got out of a bad relationship with me ex-girlfriend. I haven't replied yet but work is going to be hell. Luckily I'm going on vacation starting Wed. Man I wish I was done with college already but Texas is giving me the blues. Economy is good but some of the people here have that archaic mentality.

Helvis2012
02-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Why don't you punch the bastard in his face?
Some people need correction. Accommodate him.

moddestmike
02-17-2009, 11:44 AM
Didn't want to get his Extra Gold suntan balm on my hand, now THAT would have ruined my whole night.

Helvis2012
02-17-2009, 11:53 AM
Ruin him at work. He'll shut up if you can fuck him up at the workplace.

flabbybody
02-17-2009, 03:25 PM
it seems like the loser scumbags who rant about beating up gays for coming onto them are always ugly, stupid out of shape bags of shit who wouldn't be hit on by anyone

KO47
02-17-2009, 05:18 PM
I don't know if Texas has any anti-discrimination or employment protection laws but this is a prefect example why we need the Federal Hate Crimes and anti-discrimination laws passed.

Maybe Obama will be good for something besides destroying the economy.

Thanks for sticking up for you co-worker / friend. You probably will get shit on for it. It takes people like you to stand up and show the morons it's not cool anymore to disrespect others.

Hugs,
TS Jamie :-)

Don't get your hopes up.