PDA

View Full Version : London gathering

jdykos
02-16-2009, 02:49 AM
Hi all. was wondering if anybody would be keen for something along these lines. say we decide on a location with maybe 6 guys to 4 transexuals or a similar ratio and have some fun. the girls would probably have to be hired but thats fine with me. thoughts?

timxxx
02-16-2009, 05:03 AM
Hi all. was wondering if anybody would be keen for something along these lines. say we decide on a location with maybe 6 guys to 4 transexuals or a similar ratio and have some fun. the girls would probably have to be hired but thats fine with me. thoughts?

Thoughts,WHY ? Want to meet ladies in London go here.

http://www.thewayoutclub.com/

jdykos
02-16-2009, 06:23 PM
I ask just because the idea of a group of such ladies is one that appeals to me - and if that is the case for other individuals then this could be an idea worth pursuing.

tsfarrah
02-16-2009, 07:08 PM
this types of things can usually be quite difficult to organise

and can become quite expensive x

jdykos
02-16-2009, 07:16 PM
sure your probably right farrah. just wishfull thinking on my behalf. Do you know of similar events then - past or present?

tsfarrah
02-17-2009, 12:32 PM
as far as I know at the moment there isent or hasent been any kinda thingfs happen b4 in London

well not with Transsexuals anyway, i'm sure there are quite a few group meetings with cd's/tv's

arnie666
02-17-2009, 03:07 PM
I've roasted a few girls with my mates and it's rather good fun. Last one got a bit out of hand as one of the girls got shot in the butt cheeks with an air rifle.

I certainly wouldn't do it with dudes I don't know ,one of them or more could be raging hermers and we can't have that if I am doing some girl in missionary with bum in the air. Totally dangerous situation all round I feel.

tsfarrah
02-17-2009, 05:58 PM
lol thats funny