PDA

View Full Version : Tonite was Special to ME!!

TsVanessa69
02-13-2009, 01:42 PM
Soo many things happened today and my head is spinning.
First of all I was informed by people in my transgendered support group who were present when a certain member of HA, who alleged my HIV status was positve, yet when I broke up with my last boyfriend, she ask him if he would move in with her in her home in Logan Square, which obviously he DECLINED!!!!!!!!. So I was a bit disoriented. Now I work at Club Circuit here in Chicago, and tonite Kat De Luna had an appearance at our club. I was VIP everything tonite down to coat check for my mink jacket and all drinks on the house. She is a Dominican sister and her music is phenomenial. On top of that I was reuninted with 2 people I went to high school with tonite. So Kats show finishes and for the finale, I was chosen to come on stage with her and dance for her. Which I was more than glad to oblige!!! Now mind you, in a club filled to capacity, I was the ONLY trans woman who caught her eye!!!
Yea fuck what these bitter bitches on this forum say about me! I have what peple want to see! I am the Body Beautiful of Chicago! At 6 ft tall with a body that measures 38D-30-46 with 8 REAL fully funional inches I have to say fuck what you heard! This old bitch is socking it to these kids!!!! And on top of that the kids they think they are giving it too are sniching on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeniferTS
02-13-2009, 01:50 PM
I love Kat De Luna...representing DR wepaaaaa.

and girl like your shirt says....you are fierce honey.

TsVanessa69
02-13-2009, 01:56 PM

The whole show was FIERCE!!!!!!To be pulled on stage and dance for her, now mind you, I can't dance but she lived!!!!! And to be with people who I went to school with and for them to tell all present, that I was meant to be a woman from birth was so special to me!
La Dominicana me vivia!!!!!!!Y a las locas celosas de HA, la Reina de Chicago seria yo hasta me muerte!! Yo soy el cuerpo que canta y baila! Maricones envidiosos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Las que hablan mal de me son maricones frustrados! Yo vivo mi verdad!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snd I love your signature mamma because its the truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JeniferTS
02-13-2009, 02:26 PM

The whole show was FIERCE!!!!!!To be pulled on stage and dance for her, now mind you, I can't dance but she lived!!!!! And to be with people who I went to school with and for them to tell all present, that I was meant to be a woman from birth was so special to me!
La Dominicana me vivia!!!!!!!Y a las locas celosas de HA, la Reina de Chicago seria yo hasta me muerte!! Yo soy el cuerpo que canta y baila! Maricones envidiosos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Las que hablan mal de me son maricones frustrados! Yo vivo mi verdad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a blast...I'm happy for you...Tu eres preciosa...Siempre va ver locas envidiosas que les gustan criticar en vez de ellas mirarce en el espejo porque las mismas que critican son las que necesitan ayuda...Lo que tu tienes que hacer es alejarte de las locas falsas...Aveces es mejor andar sola...They always try to bring you down...Keep doing you girl xoxo

mimiplastique
02-13-2009, 02:52 PM
UIHUESVJBZDVJBVJXND

TsVanessa69
02-13-2009, 02:54 PM

Sounds like you had a blast...I'm happy for you...Tu eres preciosa...Siempre va ver locas envidiosas que les gustan criticar en vez de ellas mirarce en el espejo porque las mismas que critican son las que necesitan ayuda...Lo que tu tienes que hacer es alejarte de las locas falsas...Aveces es mejor andar sola...They always try to bring you down...Keep doing you girl xoxo
Thank you mami. I am always alone. But yet faggots love to talk shit and spread rumors. The gag is, some of those sad bitter homo's have not even seen or met me in person. I am a survivor, and tonite was one of those nights I can say was special to ME. Fuck what a faggot says, STRAIGHT people have respected and admired my work for as long as I have been performing and being openly transgendered and fighting for trans rights, which incedintally has been since 1995!!!!

yodajazz
02-13-2009, 09:41 PM
I am happy for you, having a good time. This site should have more of them and less personal attacks. But it is always good to hear about your experiences. I looked up Kat DeLuna, so I could post this video link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37I8g7RWhwY

TsVanessa69
02-13-2009, 10:34 PM
I am happy for you, having a good time. This site should have more of them and less personal attacks. But it is always good to hear about your experiences. I looked up Kat DeLuna, so I could post this video link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37I8g7RWhwY
She did whine up and Run the show and some newer stuff!
Personal attacks don't bother me because seeing where they are coming from is the funniest part of all. Some people have low self esteem and are insecure with themselves and thing attacking other people will make them look good or attract more fans. The reality of it all is I deal with none of those people in my everyday real life. So when I shu the computer off they go away and I go on with my life!

sammy2
02-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Keep it up, i'm happy to know you had a good time.