PDA

View Full Version : Hot Brazilian GGs: PIX...

Ben
02-13-2009, 04:09 AM
Here's one: Gracyanne Barbosa.

celticgrafix
02-13-2009, 04:29 AM
andressa soares

TsJennifer
02-13-2009, 04:49 AM
andressa soares

am i the only one to notice? Why is she so wet in the last photo????

celticgrafix
02-13-2009, 04:51 AM
damn didnt pick up on the dress part, thats my girl though, shes so fine

A_TALL_BROTHER1
02-13-2009, 05:14 AM
Hi Jen

andressa soares

Most bodybuilders and fitness athletes use oil on their body to reflect the light to make them look more defined.

A

TsJennifer
02-13-2009, 05:30 AM
Hi Jen

andressa soares

Most bodybuilders and fitness athletes use oil on their body to reflect the light to make them look more defined.

A

Lol...i know that but she doesnt look like shes wet or oily all over.. One spot....lol and i doubt she wet down there from body oil to make her more defined.....lol

crownroyal
02-13-2009, 05:36 AM
Hi Jen

andressa soares

A

Lol...i know that but she doesnt look like shes wet or oily all over.. One spot....lol and i doubt she wet down there from body oil to make her more defined.....lolDamn. I mean, what the fuck is that?

A_TALL_BROTHER1
02-13-2009, 05:37 AM
Hi Jen

andressa soares

A

Lol...i know that but she doesnt look like shes wet or oily all over.. One spot....lol and i doubt she wet down there from body oil to make her more defined.....lol

Ok I was not there, but maybe someone showed her a picture of you and she got wet just before the picture was taken. I am sure stranger things have happened.

A

mrtrebus
09-21-2013, 09:20 PM
Hi Jen

A
Who please?

king sun
12-12-2013, 05:38 PM
:iagree: